Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

#946 Post by Volgaia »

Tesla took note of everyone heading inside. "Oh well. Guess there's a time and place for everything," he shrugged, "I can always introduce myself later." He followed the others into the classroom and found an empty seat (behind Case). "Hmmmmm... I wonder what the teacher's gonna be like." He said, thinking aloud.

-----

While he was busy admiring his rock, Volgaia noticed several pokémon walk in; among them were Case, Jayden, Shade, and a couple new faces. Shade and Jayden took their normal seats, and an Eevee sat down next to Shade. After the two had their brief discourse, Volgaia gave Shade a quick nudge. "Well it looks like someone's really bright and chipper today." Volgaia put his cast-covered arm towards Kenzie. "Kenzie, right? Nice to meet ya, I'm Volgaia."
[Under Construction... Again]

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#947 Post by Kisuke »

"Musta been the berries I had for breakfast. Hondew always puts me in a good mood." Shade curled up in his chair and rested his head on the desk in front of him, waiting for class to start.

bond84
Stick Animator

#948 Post by bond84 »

Koza followed them into the classroom and pretty much choose a seat at random. Most of the seats around him were empty, he didn't mind that too much.
Gives me time to think on what I'm gonna do...
He said with a soft sigh thinking more on the realization that he lives in a hole.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#949 Post by The Grim Reader »

Maggy was looking at all the new people come in, and started getting nervous. She started shaking a little and whether it was from the her sparring sesion with that Shinx. She decided to walk over the new girl as well. She couldn't bring herself to say anything, no matter how hard she tried. (*Come on Maggy. Say something.*) Maggy thought as she was shaking all over. H-hey. Maggy said to Kenzie.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#950 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Kenzie wasn't really expecting so many greetings from her new classmates. It's nice meeting you all! She says with a bright smile. This new class was definitely a lot better than her last one.

Mizu followed Maggy to greet the new comer but saw that she was already being bombarded by the welcoming committee. He instead sets his sights on the Jolteon nearby. Hey there, Name's Mizu, I'm guessing you're one of the new arrivals? Mizu says warmly.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#951 Post by Volgaia »

Tesla looked at Mizu, "Yup, that's me. The name's Tesla." He smiled brightly. "I gotta say, the people around here are really nice. It's enough to make a guy really happy." Tesla was getting kind of excited, and trace amounts of electricity began arcing between some of his smaller fur spines.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#952 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Mizu cringed back when he saw the sparks fly out, considering that last time he checked, sparks and water hurt water pokemon. Y-yeah... he says nervously. Well, at least you're not being swarmed by greetings. Mizu says with chuckle, still quite nervous as he looks back to the Eevee. Not that I blame them though, she seems nice enough...

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#953 Post by Ironworks »

"The teacher?" Case questioned Tesla's statement. "Oh, he's awesome! He-" Case was quickly cut off as the lights in the classroom seemed to slowly fade. "He's coming now." He finished with a big smile.
From the front of the classroom, a pair of menacing red eyes began to materialize from the wall, followed by a dark translucent figure, suspended in the darkened air. A grin calmly made its way across the figures face. "OoooOoooOOOoohh...I hear there are new students joining us today..." Began the voice, eerily permeating itself through the room. The owner of the voice slowly began to rise up in the room, above the head level of all the students still sitting in their desk, still grinning as a soft chuckle let itself be heard.
The room quickly came back to its previous illuminated state, and Vandetta floated back down to a more appropriate level, a gently smile on his face. "Soooorry, just like to have fun with the new students." He stated, pulling a scroll out from under his arm. "Now, I believe we have a few new comers here today..." His eyes panned over the list now opened in front of him, nodding as he went over the names on it. "Mmmm hmmmm, it appears there are a few students not here today, though we may continue otherwise." Vandetta rolled back up the piece of parchment, placing it under his arm. "Planned for today, after having evaluated most of you yesterday on your ability to hold yourselves in combat, will be training. You will will be paired up with a teacher in order to hone your skills futher, in preparation for your first mission." Vandetta felt it to be best not to mention Blade as the mission just yet, in order to avoid unneeded sorrow in the class. "Though first off, why don't we have our new students introduce themselves?" He questioned, gesturing a hand towards the group.
Case had been frantically waving his hand straight up into the air greeting Vandetta since he entered the classroom. Vandetta calmly nodded towards him with a smile on his face, as Case let his hand back down satisfied.

bond84
Stick Animator

#954 Post by bond84 »

Koza blinked at the interesting enterance and chuckled
Sure why not...
He thought to himself as he stood after a few seconds of Vendetta saying they should introduce themselves and he looked around at the class with a bit of a smile and a straight board back.
Hello fellow classmates!
He said, his smile growing a bit bigger at the fact he was in this class now
My names Koza, I come from the Unova Region. I'm a Komatana. I enjoy helping others when possible and morning runs. It was a long hard journey getting here and I'm glad to finally be here...Even if I don't much of home yet...
He finished with a bit of a downtone and sighed. He tried his best to put back on a bigger smile
Hope you all are accepting of me. I hope to help and work the best I can!
He finished and he took a slight bow towards the teacher before sitting again with a slight smile on his face.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#955 Post by Volgaia »

Tesla noticed that Mizu seemed intimidated for some reason. "Eh?... oh sorry." he calmed himself down a little, and his fur fell limp once the electric currents stopped. "Sorry 'bout that. I get a little excited sometimes." He was going to continue, but Vendetta decided to make his grand entrance. Tesla couldn't help but grin as he watched the ghost come out of the floor. "Good show, good show!" he took Vendetta's prompt and stood up to introduce himself. "Well hey hey everyone, name's Tesla." he bowed the best as a four-legged creature could. "Hope we could all get along."

--------

Volgaia sat at attention while the other students introduced themselves; he made sure to nod at the students as they talked. "Always good to meet new people. He thought for a second. "Now that I think about it, what happened to the others from yesterday?" he asked aloud.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#956 Post by The Grim Reader »

Tabby stepped up in front of the class. She wanted to make sure everyone was paying attention to her, so she coughed a little to get everyone's attention. When she finally had the desired effect she was hoping for, she introduced herself. "Hello boys *Tabby winks after saying boys* ....and gals. I'm Tabitha, but most everyone calls me Tabby. I like to be adventurous, and I love to have fun. I'm not just another pretty face though. I like to train sometimes, it really all depends on who I am training with. I hope we all have a great time and that we are able to get along. Tabby said, as she aslo bowed respectfully and then went back to her seat. (Whichever seat is available.)
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#957 Post by hands_of_stealth »

((Well, I feel stupid...))

Hello, everybody Kenzie stands up M-my name's Kenzie and I'm a transferee from one of the other schools... She pauses for a bit with a gulp ...A-and I look forward to working with you all. she concludes as she quickly takes her seat.

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#958 Post by The Grim Reader »

Maggy noticed how little Kenzie had said compared to Tabby. (*Was she nervous like I was whenever I introduced myself to the class*) Maggy thought. Maggy was still a little nervous around new people.We sure are getting a lot of new arrivals, huh Mizu.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#959 Post by tony1695 »

Jaze sidled into the room, his movements restricted by the bandaging on his front left foot. He got right behind Maggy without her noticing, and responded to her comment.

You got that right.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#960 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Mizu looked behind him just in time to see the beaten upJaze approach Maggy, the two seemed to know each other well enough. Agreed, and uhh, Maggy, this a friend of yours?