Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Azulu
Grand Templar

Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

#1 Post by Azulu »

The sun raised over the mountain tops of Misori, shining it’s light into the gardens of the Poké Power Dojo. Pokémon were pushing in front of the gates, all new students, all couldn’t wait to go inside. Among them, was a Pikachu waiting restlessly for the doors to open and let them in. Exiting voices and a lot of mumbling overwhelmed the silent ponds and classrooms. Finally, a new year was starting.
The sounds became louder when one of the doors was swung open, someone walking out onto the garden of the PPD entrance. It was a Medicham, looking strict as he walked with big steps to the gates. “Stop squirming, keep it down… there are other students who try to work here!” He shouted, opening the gates. The voices silenced, following the Medicham over the field. It was a big group, about thirty students had applied for becoming Explorers in this year.
The Pikachu, named Daphne, tried to get to the front row when the crowd stopped at a small terrace. “Gather around people, keep your voices down I said!” Yelled the Medicham again, and finally, everyone was holding their breaths.
“Well! Let me first of all, welcome you to the Poké Power Dojo. All of you signed up to become worthy Explorers and investigate new areas… but for that, hard work is needed! Not every team can make it, not every student will become one of the shining stars of this school. Remember to do your very best and obey the rules!” He pointed to himself, smiling. “I am Hiun, one of the teachers at this school. Me and the other staff will help you train and get you quests. Now, to let me introduce you to our Guildmaster, Yoda!” He raised his arm to the open door behind him.
Silence fell. Nobody came.
Hiun looked over his shoulder at the door opening, then bended back a bit to peek around the corner. A loud snore drove out of the room, making everyone chuckle. The Medicham groaned, grabbing his head with one hand. “Oh, not again…” he muttered to himself, walking up the terrace and through the opening.
Daphne stood on her toes trying to see what was going on, the chuckles and giggles were spreading as Hiun’s mutters could be heard around the corner. “Guildmaster… Guildmaster! Please, the students are waiting for your wise words…” “Huh… zzz… Huh? Oh, Hiun. Good to see you, are the students ready?” A light sigh followed. “Yes, master Yoda, they are waiting for your speech!” “Speech?” “Yes, yes, your speech!” “Ah, my speech… I forgot to write it… but don’t worry. I’ll make something up.”
A few more whispers and mutters, a light chuckle, and then finally the Medicham stepped out of the door opening with a frowning face, followed by an old looking Alakazam, holding a walking-stick in his right hand.
“Students!” He said, smiling and opening his arms. “Welcome to a new year of this school.” He went silent, picked his small beard for a moment, then spoke again. “That is all.” He then turned around, and walked back into the school. “Eh…” Hiun looked from the door to the students, then groaned again. “Wait here please, I’ll go and fetch the school schedules for you. Don’t break anything in this garden or you’ll be sorry!” He spoke quick, then ran through the school doors and closed them behind him.
A moment later, Daphne began to laugh.

Fritz
Native American German

Re: Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

#2 Post by Fritz »

Drystan looked around confused but and excited in the large stray of Pokemon, pretty much ever single one seeming taller then him, but that didn't discourage Drystan, he wasn't the type to be in the first place. He easily was able to squeeze over near the front of the crowd but kept jumping to get a better view over everyone, though it was pretty much no use. "Hey whats going on! Did they leave, are we going to learn how to fight?!" Drystan had already become much more excited from hearing what was going on, he was going to become a fighter! He didn't exactly know a whole lot on fighting but knew he would learn eventually. Infact there were many things Drystan didn't know about himself and others as he pretty much grew up with 3 other oblivious Trapinch's, never wanting to fight or seek refuge out of there dry homeland. He knew nothing of fighting for starters, not much about the elements or abilities of other Pokemon, or for that matter know anything about evolution whatsoever. But i guess you could say thats why he's here, curiosity, wanting to learn more then making sand storms or sleeping.. Though he had no idea what he had really gotten himself into.
I can't have my cake hat and eat it too!
Fear my mastering of gif's!

Turtleleaf
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Turtleleaf »

Melody dashedd in, excited as she always was for something new. she looked around and bumbed into a pikachu. "Sorry. I guess i wasnt paying attention."

Harmony walked calmly towards her sister and sighed. *always doing something funny.

Rhythm ran up to her sisters and as always looked depressed. "You know we might get kicked out if you keep running around like an idiot Melody..."

Azulu
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Azulu »

Danny let out a small "Oof!" when she was tackled by the Furret behind her. She turned around to see the three sisters, grinning. "Oh, don't worry. You won't get kicked if nobody is around who sees it!" She said jolly, then stretched herself out. A light electric spark ran over her red cheeks before she relaxed a bit. She blinked with her eyes, wich had a shady purple colour (What else. |D). "Are you also going to be explorers?" She asked the three.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#5 Post by y7h65 »

T, B, G's POV
Blade looked around confusedly.
"Somebody please tell me that the Guildmaster isn't always like this."
Geist Detached himself from Blades back and started to look around.
"Man look at all the people! Hmmmmm I wonder if I could make friends with any of them......."
Titan floated around and his single eye moved a bit.
"Yes Titan, there aren't any ghosts. Well, none that I can see anyways."
He chuckled as he noticed something else.
"Hey Titan, looks like your the only Beldum."
Titan bobbed up and down for a bit.
"Heheh. Good to see you at least enjoy that piece of news..... Hey where did Geist go?"
While Blade and Titan was talking, Geist had managed to scramble off somewhere. As he scrambled along the ground, he bumped into a Pikachu with a beanie on.
"Oops. Sorry! Are you ok?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by Volgaia »

Volgaia was a tad surprised to figure out that guild master Yoda was so laid back. He heard stories from his parents about how rough it was to become a member of the dojo. "Well, I guess it cant be -that- bad," he thought to himself, "Master Yoda looks like an okay guy." Volgaia grabbed a small apple from his backpack and watched some of the pokemon from his obviously superior vantage point, a small boulder. Sadly, even on top of this rock, he was barely a head above the others.

It took a while to take in his surroundings. It was only around this time, as well as during festivals, that he could remember a crowd like this at Misori. Most of the other pokemon were young, like him; with the exceptions being a Scyther, who stood tall among the others, and a rather strange looking umbreon. He had seen an umbreon before, but this one had blue markings instead of the usual amber.

As he was looking around, Volgaia heard a loud "Oof!" The sound caught him by surprise, and he nearly fell off his rock; he did however, drop his apple. Volgaia hopped off of the rock and chased the renegade fruit, which stopped after rolling into a group consisting of a Pikachu and some Furrets. He tapped the pikachu on its back (since he was unable to reach its shoulders), saying, "Excuse me, but can you help me get my apple?"
[Under Construction... Again]

Azulu
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Azulu »

Danny was distracted by an apply before he could get an answer from the Furrets. She picked it up, looking curiously at the bitten part before she was tapped on her back by Volgaia. She smiled and passed the apple to him. "Here you go, it seems there isn't any dirt on." She said, scratching the back of her head. "There sure are a lot of Pokémon here, I just hope that teacher isn't as strickt as he sounds." She added chuckling.

(OOC: I'll be waiting for everyone to post one time before Hiun will return with the schedules.)

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Ironworks »

"Oof, what the-?" Case exclaimed after being hit from behind by someone. Fixing his beanie, he looked behind him to see who the culplrit was. *Oh, hey, a Kabuto.* "Yeah, I'm alright, no worries." He replied, looking down towards the fellow pokemon.
Interested in who Case was talking to, the Squirtle behind him turned to see what was up. "Already makin' a friend, Case? Asked Jayden. "Always so talkative." He said, laughing. Looking around the garden, he tried counting the vast amount of new students around them, only to lose count quickly, unable to keep up with the squirming crowd. "Jeez, so many other students here!"
"Seriously! It's WAY too crowded here." Muttered Case, shaking his head. "Damn, there's a lot of Furret's here, few Riolu's...Oh LOOK!" Case exclaimed jumping, his beanie falling over his eyes. Pulling it back up, he started talking again, pointing. "There's another Pikachu like me! I've never met another one in Misori before!...and she's kinda cute too...I'm gonna go say hi!" Case began walking over towards the fellow Pikachu, before being abruptly grabbed by the tail, falling onto his stomach. Jayden had grabbed him, preventing him from moving any further.
"Sheesh, don't you remember the last time you tried talking to a girl? Come on, before you get knocked out cold again..." Jayden began dragging the sprawled out Pikachu by the tail, who was still flat on his stomach.
"Aww, but I just wanted to say hi." Making distance from the Kabuto, Case looking back up from the ground towards him. "Nice meeting you Kabuto dude!" He said with a big smile, as he was pulled around another group of pokemon.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#9 Post by y7h65 »

Geist and 's POV
Geist waved goodbye with one of his claws.
"Nice meeting you too!"
He whistled to himself as he noticed a Ralts sitting on a rock.
"Hmmmmm, he looks interesting.........."
Geist scrambled across the floor and up the rock.
"Hi there! What'cha doing?"

Blade decided to explore the garden a bit.
He noticed an abnormal amount of Furrets.
As he wandered, he tripped over a Pikachu with purple eyes.
"Ah cr....~Slams face first into ground~Owwwwwwww......... I hate being tall at moments like these."
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Azulu
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Azulu »

Danny turned her head when she heared loud voices coming from behind the Furrets. Was that... a Pikachu? Eh, dragged by his tail, even? She chuckled, before she was again interupted by someone walking over her. "Whoa, take it easy!" She said, then looked up from the ground to see the taller Scyther. "Oh, hello there. You had a bit of a tumble." She joked, standing up again.

(OOC: Gumby, we're not in a room, we're in a garden. XD And, the Ralts had tapped me on his back to give him his aple.)

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#11 Post by y7h65 »

Blade's POV
"Hahahaha........"
Blade laughed shallowly as he stood up and dusted himself off.
"Terribly sorry about that. I didn't mean to trip on you it's just that your ....................... a fair size smaller then me, and I wasn't paying attention while I was walking."
He chuckled a bit before coughing to clear up his throat and continuing on talking.
"Anyway's, Name's Blade. Glad to be of any help if necessary."
He bowed as he introduced himself.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#12 Post by Ironworks »

(Shoot, why did I say Room? My mistake XD)

As Jayden kept dragging Case backwards, he found himself backing into another Pokemon. Shorter than most, Jayden almost found himself falling over the unknown student. "Jeez, it's so densly crowded in this place, I guess no one can keep from bumping into someone." Releasing Case's tail, the Squirtle turned around to see who he had ran into, finding a Trapinch looking up towards him. "Terribly sorry about that man. You alright?"
Case brought himself to his feet, brushing off his stomach. "Thanks alot, Ima have dirt in my fur...Oh hey, a Trapinch! How's it going?"

Fritz
Native American German

#13 Post by Fritz »

Drystan seeing the action gone seemed to just wonder all around the area, looking at some of the other Pokemon. It was obvious all of them were pretty much completely new to this yet all had different qualities to them, some looked tough and fierce, almost seeming like they could sky rocket to the top with simply lifting there mighty hand. But then some seemed very cutesy and small, almost like they would start crying the minute they got hurt. He wondered what he looked like to everyone else at this moment as well though, did they see him as some small fry about to get kicked aside? But he didn't want to be thinking about that, espacilly sense he had no idea what they thought anyways. He just continued looking at the huge variety of Pokemon, seeing more then other types but oddly no Trapinch's.. well i shouldn't say oddly, they aren't exactly close by or up to traveling around unlike this little fellow.

Drystan wasn't to sure what to do right now, he knew nobody here and never had interactions with anyone besides his own kind, it was definitely much bigger then he could have ever anticipated. He tried not to stay discouraged though, he'd just have to wait to see if they put him in groups or teams of some sort. But then he suddenly felt somone bump into him, and turning around looking up at an unfamilir pokemon, like all of them were really. He also heard somone say trapinch and then looked over at him, though unsure of what to really say in response"Oh uhh.. hello. My names Drystan!"

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by Ironworks »

"Drystan?...Cool name." Replied Jayden, placing his hands against his sides, looking down at the Trapinch. "Sorry about bumping into ya, my names Jayden. And this spasmodic rat is-"
"Case! My names Case." He replied, smiling. He fixed the beanie which began sliding over his eyes again. "And Ima Mouse ya jerk."
"Yeah yeah, still spazzy none the less." Jayden said, laughing at the fact Case didn't deny that. "So Drystan, what brings you out to the PPD?"

As Jayden began a conversation with the Trapinch, Case looked across the garden once more to see the Pikachu he had noticed beforehand. Looking over to Jayden one last time, making sure he wasn't paying attention, Case subtly snuck away into the crowd, and began running over to the fellow electric mouse. "Hey You! Pikachu!" He yelled, making his way closer. As he jogged, his beanie had once again slipped over his eyes, and unable to see where he was running, had managed to catch his foot on a rock, falling face first into the ground about 10 feet away from Daphne, and the group around her. "Mmph, why do I keep eating dirt..." He mumbled, voice muffled by the ground itself.

((See what I did there? Wondering if someone'll catch the reference ;)))

Fritz
Native American German

#15 Post by Fritz »

Drystan looked up at the turtle with a little bit of curiosity, He wondered what the use of that big old shell was on the back of him and what kind of attacks or special things he could do. He snapped out of it though remembering he asked him something "Oh.. Well I'm here because i wanna learn how to fight! I've never once really foughten before.. and infact I'm kinda new to this entire place.. but I've heard things about it! I'm hoping its as fun and exciting as I've heard!"