Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

bond84
Stick Animator

Re: Lugia's Breath - Pkmn rp

#931 Post by bond84 »

Koza looked confused at the two and gave a slight inclination of his head as recgonition.
Never had a sibling. Only child.
He said with another chuckle as he turned his attention to the eevee.
Actually yea. Are you as well?
He said before he made a small bow
Names Koza by the way.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#932 Post by Ranalf »

Ranalf was sitting on the ground moaning a bit. Rana then looked at Jayden, Case, and the new kid, apparently named Koza. "Hey, Jayden and Case." she said and looked to Koza then another Eevee that just joined them. "Wow. 2 New kids in one day...And just before we go on that exploration...Hm...Anyway, Ranalf, GET OFF YOUR BUTT! We're going to be late if you keep acting like a slakoth!" she yelled into Ranalf's ear. He turned onto his stomach and pushed up onto his knees before his ribs started hurting again. "Doesn't help that you-Urk...Jabbed me in the ribs with your elbow...It doesn't feel good..." he said as he stood up. "Anyway, as Case said, I'm Rana, this is Ranalf. We're actually twins." she said as Ranalf just looked at her with a smirk. "I'm the older and the less rash one." he said resulting in a shove from Rana, to which Ranalf responded with a much heavier shove, throwing her onto her butt. Rana was about to try to tackle Ranalf and was already doing so when Ranalf parried it so she fell on the ground. "Not now, Rana." he said with a grin before she grumbled while standing up. Ranalf just grinned slightly.
Farra nodded at Mizu. "Went to get some breakfast. I don't like eating other people's food. Just doesn't seem nice to do personally. Besides, I get up early...Mostly." he said with a slight chuckle. "Anyway, want any? I've got quite a bit." he said, holding out some of his seeds with a smile.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#933 Post by Kisuke »

Shade rounded a corner and spotted a bunch of people gathered outside of the school gates. He continued along and walked up to them, stopping behind Jayden. "Hey, how come I wasn't invited to this party?"

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#934 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Mizu's stomach growled, he hadn't really eaten breakfast in his haste to get to school, this made him quite embarrassed. S-sure...Thanks Farra Mizu takes some food and followed Maggy in looking around the classroom The classroom is filling up pretty slowly today...

Kenzie nodded at the group Yup...I just arrived yesterday under all the commotion. This new school is much more exciting than my old one she says with a chuckle. My name is Kenzie by the way, it's nice meeting you both The newcomer Umbreon calmed Kenzie down a bit, at least she wasn't the only Eevee in the school.

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#935 Post by Ironworks »

Jayden turned around to the voice behind him, laughing at the statement. "Sorry man. Woulda sent out invitations if I knew it was happening."
Hearing him speak up, Case looked over towards the two of them. "Yay! Shade's here too!" He exclaimed with a slight hop, his beanie falling slightly over his eyes. Pulling it up, he smiled once more. "Today's gonna be awesome!"
"Jeez, calm down Case, haha..." Jayden said with the shake of his head. Unfolding his arms, Jayden turned back over towards the bulk of the group. "You all think we should get to class now?"

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#936 Post by The Grim Reader »

Maggy continued to surve the room, noticing all the new arrivals. She was wondering what was the occasion? It's like there was a flood or migration of new faces, and she didn't like change. She began to hyper ventilate, but managed to calm herself down somehow. She just looked at Mizu and knew she had nothing to worry about. They were just pokemon. It's not like they were mean or anything.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#937 Post by Kisuke »

"Nice to meat you Kenzie, name's Shade. Jayden's right, we should probably head inside. Here's to hoping you and I get assigned to the same team, Kenz." Shade smiled and walked off through the front gates. A moment later he was at his seat in the classroom, awaiting the teacher and other students.

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

#938 Post by Volgaia »

Somewhere in Misori, a house door crashed open as a Jolteon stepped out, taking a deep breath of morning air. "Look out world, 'cuz I'm ready for ya!" he yelled before bounding down the streets of Misori. As the Jolteon got closer to the dojo, he began thinking about the day ahead of him. 'Sucks that I had to get transferred after the first day, but whatever.' As he turned at the next corner, the dojo came into view; A large group of pokémon nearby also caught his eye, giving him reason to stand still for once. "That's quite the group there," he mused to himself, "Ehh... I have some time before class, might as well." Tesla made his way over to the group ((pretty much everyone except a few, from what I can tell)). "Well hey there, what's all the hubbub about?"

----------

Volgaia looked around the classroom some more, seeing who else was here already. "Let's see..." he muttered to himself, "Looks like Maggy and Mizu are here, as well as Geist and-" Volgaia's mind sort of tripped when he saw Atlas. 'Wait... who the heck is that?' Try as he may, Volgaia was drawing a blank. Once he decided to stop thinking about it, he reached into his backpack and pulled out the stone he got the other day. He stared at it for a little while, seeing how there was nothing else to do for now.
[Under Construction... Again]

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#939 Post by hands_of_stealth »

K-kenz...? Kenzie says as she twiddled with her paws. Nobody had ever called her that before, not that she had any complaints. I guess we should hurry up. She then follows Shade's lead towards the classroom, peeking over her shoulder for a moment at the rest of her to-be-classmates to see if they're coming.

((my last post for a while. I'ma be reserving the seat next to in front of Shade :D ))

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#940 Post by The Grim Reader »

The new student finally arrived to the school. She really wanted to find out what this new school. The Chikorita known as Tabby opened the doors to the school with her vines and walked with confidence as she neared the classroom she was told to go to. She couldn't wait to see her new class mates. She was excited as she opened the door. The first thing that caught her eye was Mizu and Maggy, and some others who she just walked casually by.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#941 Post by Ironworks »

Jayden reached over and patted Case on the shoulder. "Come on man, let's get ourselves in there." he stated, turning to make his leave towards the classroom.
Nodding, Case quickly turned towards the group. "See you all in there!" he said with a grin, happily running after Jayden. "Nice to meet you guys!" With that, the two made their way into the classroom, taking their respective seats. Case, turning to the empty chair at his right, frowned at the sight. "Where's Daphne at?" He said, his spirits obviously dampened.

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#942 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Kenzie entered the classroom and surveyed it for a moment. The place was much bigger than her previous school's classroom. She noticed the Umbreon, Squirtle and Pikachu she met outside who had managed to reach the classroom before she did, and noted the empty chair adjacent to Shade and Jayden. Uhm...excuse me, is anybody sitting here by any chance? Kenzie asks, approaching Shade ((and Jayden, if he's near))

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#943 Post by Kisuke »

Shade looked at Kenzie for a moment then looked at the empty chair. "Not yet" he replied with a slight grin. He pushed the chair out with his paw for her and grinned a little wider. ((Short post is short >_<))

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#944 Post by Ironworks »

Jayden turned to Shade, and noticing his slight grin laughed to himself. He decided not to say anything, and merely shook his head with a smirk. "So Kenzie, first day, huh?" Jayden began, in hopes of starting up a new conversation. "Nice necklace, by the way." He added, taking note of the small crystal around her neck.

(It is around her neck, right?)

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#945 Post by hands_of_stealth »

((Yup, it is.))

Kenzie looks at Shade and his grin and couldn't help but be bothered by it. That, and she wasn't used to having people she just met holding chairs out for her. T-thanks... she says, nervously taking her seat She then looks over to Jayden Y-you think so? she asks, smiling a bit. My parents gave it to me when I turned 10.