A Large War of the Races Rp

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Basitin warrior
Council Member

Re: A Large War of the Races Rp

#16 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ang'hal and Barek had just recently been stationed on the Maldoon Pride. Ang'hal was walking down the hall and as he passed a group of rangers they suddenly stopped whispering to each other and just watched him walk by. After he had walked past them he could hear a few of them laughing. Then he turned and walked into Barek's living quarters. Barek was sitting on her bed cleaning her weapon and didn't even look up when Ang'hal walked in. Ang'hal sat down in a chair and said, "How much longer are we going to have to deal with these stupid whispers behind our backs?" Barek finished cleaning her weapon, set it to the side, and then said, "Let them talk brother. They have no idea what we've been through." Ang'hal nodded and then added, "As usual you're right sister. Our time will come and all we can do until then is be ready for it."
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

Jigajig
Templar

#17 Post by Jigajig »

More info was sent Caleb about news happening around the world and also other planets. The usual stuff. He stopped leaning on a wall watching people go by. They knew what was happening out there but had no idea.. The scale of it all was well off the scale as it were. Sighing some new info came in which caught his eye. A a Maldoonian political figure head. Hmm could case a riot.. and where's there a riot there is a job to do. As if the dam thing read his mind he was told to head off there. He made his way back to command rushing through the streets. Arriving about an hour later he made his way to his transport.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#18 Post by tony1695 »

Ka'el was lost. This was the first time he'd been on board the Pride, and it was like a labyrinth.

Next time, I'm bringing a map...

He saw two Maldoons in Watch uniforms and went up to them.

Do you have any idea how to get to the bridge? Only I'm supposed to meet the commander with two others, one called Barek.

((Basitin warrior, these are your guys.))
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

#19 Post by FoxBlood »

Marlon and the others were careful to look out for any potential danger. As they all got into the vehicle they made their way towards the courthouse. Malex looked at Dom and turned Triston. "Are you this new guy is good for this sort of job?"
--------------------
Malcolm took notice to some files he was reading and saw an interesting registery. After thinking it over he decided to make the bet on it. The intercomm rings. "Attention all troops will also Ang'hal Viktor, come to the bridge. Thank you." Malcolm sat back and waited, while Jackson chuckled knowing what Malcolm was going to do with the new crewmate.
Help my city grow! Just click each link to help!
http://maldoon.myminicity.com
http://maldoon.myminicity.com/ind

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#20 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ang'hal and Barek didn't answer the stranger at first, only looked at him questioningly and then they heard Ang'hal's name being called over the intercomm. Ang'hal and Barek stared at each other for a moment. It was like they where having a silent arguement then apparently Ang'hal won because Barek started walking down the hall. Ang'hal said, "Follow us. We're going there anyway. I'm Ang'hal and that is Barek." Ang'hal started following Barek while he talked to the other Maldoonian. Ang'hal continued, "We're new to the ship also. The bridge isn't to far from here. What is your name?"
Strength is not physical ability it is the ability to endure great pains and continue fighting.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#21 Post by tony1695 »

Ka'el Fletcher, pilot, demolitions expert, and so on and so forth.

He didn't really care much about that kind of stuff. He was still wearing his flight suit, and it had a large streak of what might have been oil or coolant down the front.

And thanks for showing me where to go. Don't want to annoy the commander, huh?
Gentlementlemen

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#22 Post by Basitin warrior »

By now they had gone up a few levels and had walked to a much more secure level in the ship. Barek never even looked back at the two while they talked. Ang'hal shrugged at the question and said, "Not really we've just kind of had our heads down while we waited. Oh here we are the bridge is just at the end of this hall."
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#23 Post by tony1695 »

Righto.

Ka'el walked through first, holding his head up with pride. Looking confident was important, and he knew how to look the part. He saw a grizzled fox, and guessed it had to be Feltcher. He walked up to him and saluted.

Ka'el Fletcher, sir. I was called here by Commander Feltcher.
Gentlementlemen

Jigajig
Templar

#24 Post by Jigajig »

Caleb entered the small ship H.M Shadow. He sat down at the controls pressing afew buttons and flicking switches. The ship came to life as lights came on and the engine began to hum. Slowy it began to rise and entered the air. It turned around and zoomed up through the sky and into the atmosphere. He set the ship to autopiolet and got up walking around the ship. He began reading afew messages that appeared infront of him as a hologram. He took note storing them away inside his helmet. Sighing he sat back down checking the ships systems.

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#25 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ang'hal and Barek hadn't walked in right away but instead just watched as Ka'el confidently walked in. Then they followed Ka'el's lead and walked over the apparent leader. Barek was looking around in amazement and Ang'hal had a very serious look on his face. They stood next to Ka'el and saluted the same person he had. Then Ang'hal said, "Ang'hal Viktor and Barek Majeh reporting, sir."
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle

#26 Post by FoxBlood »

Malcolm looked up to see Ka'el and Ang'hal standing in front of him. "Yes. Very good. Ka'el? You're late. Berek? You may go. Ang'hal? I got a mission for you you may like." Malcolm sat waiting for Ka'el to stand by the two other pilots and for Berek to leave the bridge.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#27 Post by tony1695 »

Forgive me, sir, I got lost. This is my first time aboard the Pride, and I didn't expect it to be quite this big.

Ka'el kept his voice civil, but was a bit angry. The ship was built like a maze, how could he not get lost?
Gentlementlemen

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#28 Post by Basitin warrior »

Barek gave another quick salute and then turned around quickly leaving. She didn't go far though, she was only ordered off of the bridge so she waited out in the hall for Ang'hal. Once Barek had left Ang'hal asked, "Sir, may I ask what is the mission that you have for me?" The whole time he asked his mind was spinning while he wondered what exactly the the mission was and why he had been choosen.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin

FoxBlood
Templar Inner Circle

#29 Post by FoxBlood »

"I didn't ask for your excuses Ka'el, I wanted you to know that are late. You had the time and abilty to explore the Pride, but chose not to. It's okay for now, but let it be a warning. As for you Ang'hal? Tell me. How long have you been flying? Can you handle space and atmospheric flights and combats? And can you fly our current models?"
--------------------------
After the drive and entering the building Malex and his Leana went into a private quarter to prepare, Triston went for a high ground to watch from above, Marlon signaled Dom to follow. "Listen up Dom your to guard the left while I got the right. This mission and trial must go smoothly. We all worked very hard for this moment, so not mess it up, and keep a stable train of thought about you. Anyone can turn hostile and lose for us is major, but unnecessary violence would do us worse, so keep focused. Understood?"

Basitin warrior
Council Member

#30 Post by Basitin warrior »

Ang'hal nodded as he answered, "Well sir, I have years of experience from my time at the Phoenix Academy and as I'm sure you know Phoenix was legendary for the skill level of their pilots. I can handle the newer models. Also as far as flying in combat I'll hold my own against any enemy sir." Ang'hal had said all of this extremely confident but he knew that he was very rusty with his flying skills. Not to long ago he had taken an 'unscheduled' test flight and even though he could fly the new models he would definately need a few hours of practice flying to really be ready for a combat situation.
Keith Kaiser
Strongest Basitin