Fight School IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

Re: Fight School IC

#316 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Julia caught the look and imediately shaped up. so he did like her. She smiled widely and gave him a look as if saying a silent " thank you" before throwing her arms around him and giving him a hug. he smiled at him and said, " awwwwww, that's soooooo nice of you... !" She giggled and let go of him. A tiny hint of her blush returned and she said, " yeah... i was going to say date... but Leo... honestly... I do... l-like you..." She blushed more and grabbed Leo's hand shyly. Then she saw Gabe in lycan form, coming at them. He stopped and came up next to Guass and Julia smiled and said, " hey there Gabe!"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#317 Post by Raphael »

Leon lughed softly "Well, this is very sudden to hear, but I appreciate you telling me that. I like you too, but let's try and keep things slow for now, alright?" His hand tightened around Julia's, smiling cheerfully.

He only just registered the fact that this oncoming beast was Gabriel "...I...take it that's him?" His eyes were wide, surprised by Gabriel's impressive size.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#318 Post by Raphael »

Leon nodded and took Gabriel's hand, shaking it firmly "Leon Calamus, it's a pleasure to meet you Gabriel."

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#319 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Julia blushed a bit and smiled. She stayed close close to Leo and held his hand tighter. She looked up to him and said, " mmm, dont worry, ill take it slow.. Im glad you like me back though, hehehe" she smiled and stood a bit in front of him, slightly leaning against him and still holding his hand. Sh looked at Gaberiel and said, " heh, yup Gabe, double date..." she smiled and said, " so where too? Student lounge? " she smiled and looked at them, wondering where they should go. She was so glad Leo liked her. Inside, she was praftically bursting with joy.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#320 Post by Extorio »

---------- Angel, Ghost, Jason ----------

Angel was hovering some 50 feet in the air, his wings fluttering, keeping him airborne. He was watching with great interest, the events that were happening between Leon, Julia, Gabriel and Gausstile. At first, he was smirking at how quickly the others had gotten along but then frowned when he overheard that Julia and Leon now liked each other.
"This could be problematic," He whispered to himself as he changed his airborne position and shot, at super sonic speeds to the beach.

Ghost had since walked out of the forest that Erika and Gabriel had fought in and was heading once again to the docks, where he often liked to spend his spare time, gazing at the horizon. As he headed over, he overheard Fallon and Jason talking, as the two were heading in his direction.
"Trust me, Fallon, I'm all for eliminating those who want to cause us harm but he was knocked unconcious!" When she still didn't stop walking, Jason reached out and grabbed her shoulder, but span her around harder than he meant to. He accidently threw her to the floor as he misjudged his strength.
"Oh my God, I'm sor-" He reached out to help her up but then suddenly stopped. He flinched a few times in rapid succession as his head was tormented by pain. He fell to his knees as blood streamed from his nose.
"Jason!" Ghost yelled as he noticed what was going on. He rushed over, removing his balaclava, as Angel landed beside Fallon.
"What's happening to him!?" Angel asked, slightly louder than normal.
"I have no idea," Ghost replied, arriving just as the question was asked. Jason looked up into Ghost's eyes as he struggled to breath.
"C'mon, just breath, breath!" He screamed. Ghost reached out for Jason but then recoiled slightly as he spat blood out of his mouth. After that, Jason just fell to the floor, unconcious.
"Fallon, I think you should tell me what the two of you were arguing about," Ghost said, after checking that Jason was still breathing.
"Who do you think Ghost?" Angel asked, folding in his wings.
"Phobia."

---------- Chrono ----------

Chrono span around as the Phobia he was holding vanished.
"What the.."
He then heard Phobia's voice in his head.
Hilarious, Ghost is immune to his powers and I think that makes Phobia obsessed with him.
Chrono laughed before heading back to the forest to pick up Roy.

Azulu
Grand Templar

#321 Post by Azulu »

Fallon fell back in suprise whens he saw the blood streaming out of Jason's nose and mouth. "N-not again!" She said, getting up quickly. "Phobia! If I get my hands on that filthy [censored]!" She breathed, kneeling beside Jason. "That guy showed me... he made an illusion with... Grah! I bet he's on the loose again!"

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#322 Post by Extorio »

"So it was Phobia," Angel said, kneeling down beside Jason as well and putting his hand on Fallon's shoulder sympathetically.
"Believe me Fallon, this isn't an illusion," Ghost said, staring at Jason's back, "But you're right, Phobia will have to pay for what he's done. It's worse than what Chrono told me, Angelo, Jason's mind is too susceptible to illusions, his mind still hasn't gotten over what Phobia made him see."
"Do we have to find him? Make him undo what he did?"
"No, that won't work. I'm afraid that Jason is stuck with this."

Azulu
Grand Templar

#323 Post by Azulu »

Fallon almost couldn't get the words over her lips. After moving her lips up and down without a sound, she cleared her throat and tried again. "What do you mean?" She asked Chrono. Why couldn't she see this coming sooner... she knew she'd seen it somewhere else before... She could've prevented this, if only she'd seen it earlier! She could've prevented this! She made her hands to fists, glowing with warmth. The heat also radiated from her skin, as if Angel was sitting next to a campfire. "What do you mean?!" She asked again, louder.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#324 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Julia smiled goffily at Gaberiel. She tilted yer head a bit and teased to Gabriel, " now how dont. You remember me? I was like your guy's best friend! Hehehe." she walked up to Gabriel and whispered into his ear, " You must be a lucky guy. Guasstille is nice. she found me my boy toy!" she smiled and went back to Leo, giving him a soft smile. She spoke up and said, " why dont we go... How about the student lounge... Thats one place to go... But where ever you guys want." she smiled and looked up at leo. She had her head restimg against his chest. She smiled, liking the feeling of having a boyfriend. She smiled happily and then looked to Guasstille. She leaned over and said into her ear quietly, " hey Guassy, should we tell Gabe i want to be a lycan and one of you has to change me?" then she went straight back to Leo, altgough, she really never left his side. She really liked being around Leo. It was good to feel loved.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#325 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

If there were two things Julia was scared of, it was fire, and Gaberiel when he got mad. She got a little worked up and frantically said, " urk! Im sorry Gabe! It was a bad idea! I wont do it! It was just an idea! Guassy said it would be okay and... Urk! Im such an idiot!" she aslo hung her head in shame. Unlike Guasstille and Gabe though, Leo probably wouldn't revert to kissing her to cheer her up, if anything. If he kissed her, that would be taking it way to fast. She whimpered slightly and said, " im sorry!..."

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#326 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Julia giggled a bit when Mist went and hugged her. She smiled a bit l, feeling better now and said, " oh, okay. I thought you were mad.... Sorry about that. Anyways, the student lounge it is.... " she smiled and gave mist a quick hug back before returning to Leo. She smiled and said, " so... I still get to be one of you?... Awesome! Hehehe" she giggled realizing how funny it mus sound for a girl to say awesome. She smiled and grabbed Leo's hand.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#327 Post by Extorio »

"Ghost, you can't tell her anything about him!" Angel yelled, backing away from Fallon as she grew warmer, "It could ruin everything, disrupt everything!"
"He decided to tell us, surely one more can't help," Ghost whispered, turning to face Fallon, "Fallon, why do you think we're so sure of this plan of escape?"
He watched her struggle with the question a little before smiling and answering his own question,
"It's because we know the future."

Azulu
Grand Templar

#328 Post by Azulu »

Fallon waited for a moment. With all the special powers and other things, knowing what lied ahead in the future didn't sounded so strange. So they knew how to escape from the island, because they knew they were going to do it. "So..." She began, standing up. "... You must aslo know this was going to happen to Jason." She looked down on Ghost. "So you also know if he's going to make it or not... who will die... what will happen to us." She said this more to herself then to the others. She frowned, turned her head away, then looked back, her green eyes cold and empty. "How?"

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#329 Post by Extorio »

((Chrono's not actually there D: Jason's face down on the floor, Angel and Ghost are stood up.))

"I'm not allowed to tell you how, and we don't know everything, just key events," Ghost replied, trying to keep Fallon calm, "We know how bad this gets for Jason in the future. While you've spent time with him, has he been showing any kind of problems with his head? Ya know, headaches, mental pains? Anything like that?"

Azulu
Grand Templar

#330 Post by Azulu »

Fallon shook her head. "Nothing out of the ordinairy..." She mumbled, but inside, her suspicions grew about Ghost. She never hoped to meet the guy in a dark alley or something... "By who are you not allowed to tell?" She asked. She was not about to let this rest, she wanted answers!