Panel Shuffle

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

SirJahar
Grand Templar

Re: Panel Shuffle

#11356 Post by SirJahar »

Personally, I find the ret-conning frustrating and haven't bothered to update my own knowledge about the story post re-draw. It just seems rude to the story to make such changes.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#11357 Post by Cyon »

SirJahar wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:17 pm Personally, I find the ret-conning frustrating and haven't bothered to update my own knowledge about the story post re-draw. It just seems rude to the story to make such changes.
Yeah, but some parts have been good with improving the understanding of characters which haven't been seen since the early days. Eg: Ephemural, we're probably never going to see him again
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#11358 Post by TorqueEffect »

Only Tom knows where this story is headed, so the best we can do is just speculate really and just wait for updates. :P

I personally wouldn't mind if the whole thing with the masks were retconned, but they are still canon but like I said, they haven't been mentioned at all since Flora got pregnant which was like 12 years ago, it's obvious Tom wanted to get as far away from that side of the story as possible and focus on what's really important, and that's the characters.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#11359 Post by BadFoMo »

I say that if it isn't out right stated that it's retconned, it's still in canon; it's just not talked about.

Anyway, to pull us back on topic, here is a panel shuffle like thing I made years ago.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#11360 Post by TorqueEffect »

BadFoMo wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 am I say that if it isn't out right stated that it's retconned, it's still in canon; it's just not talked about.

Anyway, to pull us back on topic, here is a panel shuffle like thing I made years ago.
True that.

Also I can only imagine the chaos that'd be the inside of Natani's mind if she was preggers. And can you imagine how weird Zen would feel if he watched Nat give birth through the mental link? Hoo boy! And I am not 100% certain but Nat could probably make Zen feel that pain if she so desired, heck he may feel it anyway if she's in such pain maybe she wouldn't be able to control the mental link.

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#11361 Post by TorqueEffect »

Well I finally got around to make my very first shuffles.

One kinda risque, the other just a variation of the first.

And now the more innocent one. :P

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#11362 Post by Schrodinger »

TorqueEffect wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:22 am Well I finally got around to make my very first shuffles.

The images are broken. Try again.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#11363 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Schrodinger wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:14 pm
TorqueEffect wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:22 am Well I finally got around to make my very first shuffles.

The images are broken. Try again.
They actually showed up on here earlier, but now it's showing an Error 410 via Dropbox. Both were funny, though.
Videre videnda.

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#11364 Post by TorqueEffect »

Should be fixed now. Switched from using dropbox and now just going to use imgur. I thought dropbox would be perfect, but maybe it only shows the shared links if I am online for some reason.

Used to use photobucket but we all know they are just broken these days.

Ughh, thankfully the quality came out decent, when at work I use my cell data, and they do some extremely garbage auto image compression over the cell network with jpegs/jpgs and I was seeing some real bad jpeg noise until I cleared my cache and reloaded the page on my home connection.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#11365 Post by FrogSteaks »

TorqueEffect wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 pm Should be fixed now. Switched from using dropbox and now just going to use imgur. I thought dropbox would be perfect, but maybe it only shows the shared links if I am online for some reason.
Yeah, they're showing up now. And oh my, that first one...
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#11366 Post by TorqueEffect »

FrogSteaks wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:35 pm
TorqueEffect wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 pm Should be fixed now. Switched from using dropbox and now just going to use imgur. I thought dropbox would be perfect, but maybe it only shows the shared links if I am online for some reason.
I already have an idea for another. :twisted:

Probably do it during my downtime at work tonight.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#11367 Post by Cyon »

Pushing the boundaries ever further! Not a drop of innocence remains :twisted:
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#11368 Post by Schrodinger »

*Inhale*

What was it the spider said to the fly...

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#11369 Post by TorqueEffect »

Heh

The 2nd more innocent one was actually the original idea, then when I was just about done I thought to myself. "You know, I can make a dirtier joke out of this."

Now my next idea is probably even dirtier, because I shall be the NEW RULER OF THE PERV BOX! :P

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#11370 Post by TheMouse »

TorqueEffect wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 am
Heh

The 2nd more innocent one was actually the original idea, then when I was just about done I thought to myself. "You know, I can make a dirtier joke out of this."

Now my next idea is probably even dirtier, because I shall be the NEW RULER OF THE PERV BOX! :P
You have some very stiff competition for that title, m'dear. I lack artistic skill, but oh, the stories I could, and probably shouldn't, tell.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.