The true story of Mike?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

applezombi

The true story of Mike?

#1 Post by applezombi »

Hello 2kinds forumites.

I am a huge fan of 2kinds, who, for various reasons, was unable to read the comic for almost a year and a half. However, before I stopped reading, my brother (who dislikes webcomics) contacted the Amazing and Wonderful Tom, and through some arrangement, convinced Tom to draw me into a comic (as a fox kiedran) as a birthday present. Unfortunately, by the time he did, I had lost my internet connection, and havn't regained it until recently.

If you havn't guessed, my name is Mike.

So now I'm back, and I re-read the comic from the begining, and am so very happy to be back. Not only does Tom do an awesome job with the comic, he also takes the time to do cool things for his fans. I love your stuff, Tom, and I'm back as a loyal fan after almost a year and a half. Keep it up!

applezombi

AKA Mike
Tuesday night, when I cleaned your house, I found the card, where you wrote it out, with the pictures of your mother.
On the floor, at the great divide, with my shirt tucked in, and my shoes untied, I am crying in the bathroom.

pocketlint82
Apprentice

Re: The true story of Mike?

#2 Post by pocketlint82 »

welcome back :P
I doubt very much has dramatically changed...
Image Image Image

Happeh
Traveler

#3 Post by Happeh »

Wow! Your Mike? Thats pretty cool what Tom did for you.

Shows just how much respect he has for his fans.

Congratulations to coming back to the comic !:mrgreen:

p.s. I know its kinda late, but Happy Birthday ! |D

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#4 Post by FastChapter »

applezombi wrote:Hello 2kinds forumites.

I am a huge fan of 2kinds, who, for various reasons, was unable to read the comic for almost a year and a half. However, before I stopped reading, my brother (who dislikes webcomics) contacted the Amazing and Wonderful Tom, and through some arrangement, convinced Tom to draw me into a comic (as a fox kiedran) as a birthday present. Unfortunately, by the time he did, I had lost my internet connection, and havn't regained it until recently.

If you havn't guessed, my name is Mike.

So now I'm back, and I re-read the comic from the begining, and am so very happy to be back. Not only does Tom do an awesome job with the comic, he also takes the time to do cool things for his fans. I love your stuff, Tom, and I'm back as a loyal fan after almost a year and a half. Keep it up!

applezombi

AKA Mike
Well well well, the legend has a name!

8D You might be a bit shocked by what we've been discussing, regarding your cameo's story arc. Some of us want you and Evals to hitch up, man to man, some of us want you and Evals to hitch up, woman to man, and some of us want you to hitch up with Alaric, Keith, Evals, Zen, and possibly Keith. *cough*

I hope you brought body armor. Glomping will ensue shortly.

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

*GLOMP*

Your brother, then, rocks. I wonder whether or not you and FoxMike share the same brand of "assets"...

:wink:

VolkswagenFox
Council Member

#6 Post by VolkswagenFox »

I didn't know that Mike was based on a real person. I think it's cool Tom did that.

applezombi

#7 Post by applezombi »

Yeah, I registered my opinion on the 'Future of Mike' thread...maybe not what you'd think.

The glomping, on the other hand...watch out, my wife might get jealous! Just kidding. She's a fan too, and kept up on the comic more then I was able too. She was the first one to tell me that Mike had turned into a girl.
Tuesday night, when I cleaned your house, I found the card, where you wrote it out, with the pictures of your mother.
On the floor, at the great divide, with my shirt tucked in, and my shoes untied, I am crying in the bathroom.

John_and_Yoko
Templar Master

#8 Post by John_and_Yoko »

Pictures, man, pictures.

Seriously, it's not that I don't believe you, but anyone can say something like that. Heck, I could say that, for example, Euchre was created as a favor to me, and who's to say he wasn't until Tom comes around and says I'm a big fat liar?

Again, not calling you that, just pointing out that if it is indeed true, I'd like to see proof (I'm honestly surprised no one else has pointed this out, unless you all know something I don't.... :oops: *isn't as familiar with everyone here yet, still*). Even if there already is proof on the forums or elsewhere, I'd like to be directed to it (and I would like to see a pic of you).

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#9 Post by FastChapter »

That must have been a fun conversation, XD

"Honey, just so you know, your boobs are bigger than mine, now. I hope your HAPPY."

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#10 Post by Schrodinger »

This is hilarious! I just lmao in a public place thanks to this.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#11 Post by Nuff »

Why am I sceptical about this... I need a Tom confirmation

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#12 Post by CrRAR »

Oh, I wanna play too! Eric is based off of me. It all happened after I scraped my knee and told Tom, he was very accommodating - I've been in almost every comic since.

:o

Bet you never would've guessed.[/sarcasm]

That's a very interesting story, but I think I'll wait for further confirmation before taking it for anything more than a grain of salt.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Aherdofgoats
Banned
Banned

#13 Post by Aherdofgoats »

How ironic. XD

bridgebrain
Citizen

#14 Post by bridgebrain »

FastChapter wrote:That must have been a fun conversation, XD

"Honey, just so you know, your boobs are bigger than mine, now. I hope your HAPPY."
Once again, Fast succeeds in making me rofl :grin:

NatalyaTheFlyingfox

How thats awsome!

#15 Post by NatalyaTheFlyingfox »

Your so lucky!