How do you WANT it to end? if it does anytime soon

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

how will it end? in your opinion. (poll started on october 11th 2008)

Poll ended at Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:00 am

Trace goes back to how he was before, killing flora and co.
4%
Flora gives birth to (enter preference number of kids) and they live happily ever after
34%
Trace dies protecting Flora who gives birth to Traces child(children)
6%
Natani betrays the group in the end, killing keith but fails to kill trace and flora
1%
Natani betrays the group killing trace and flora then keith kills Natani
1%
Flora dies giving birth causing trace to lose his sanity, obliterating everything in sight
6%
Trace dies protecting flora and flora dies giving birth, leaving Laura,Natani and Keith to care for their kid(s)
6%
Keith successfuly gets Trace killed causing flora to greive for the rest of her life, and ends up not being pregnant
1%
Keith successfuly gets Trace killed causing Flora to greive until the birth of her child(ren)
1%
the story villains manage to kill/revert/enslave the group
1%
Neutral comes back using Laura, defeating her but causing laura to die in the proccess. causing keith to lose his mind and kill flora and escape
No votes
Other
37%

Total votes: 70

Liro

READ TEXT

#16 Post by Liro »

okay i dont think i made myself clear.. i said what do YOU WANT not what you think WHAT YOU WANT, i dont care what tom might or might NOT do i just want your thoughs on how it ends.
If i ever do somthing crazy i normaly hide somwhere no one can find me.. so thats why im trying to make a secret lab!

Demus
Templar

#17 Post by Demus »

That's what I wanted *shrug*

Did you expect mass-murders and nukes? :P
The shapeshifting cliché!

VolkswagenFox
Council Member

#18 Post by VolkswagenFox »

I voted for "Flora gives birth to (enter preference number of kids) and they live happily ever after" because I like happy endings. :grin:

hollow
Citizen

#19 Post by hollow »

Big Brother wrote:I want a good ending where everyone lives and evil doen't prevail.
i agree, i love flora and trace too much for them to die. wait.... why do i care?! i don't have a heart. :?
I am everywhere...
Keep your soul hidden from me!!
I like tacos.

Neybulot
New Citizen

#20 Post by Neybulot »

Killed, killed, killed, killed...What's with all the morbid options and only 2 good ones?
Suck on that, Cable!
ImageImage

Painseeker
Citizen

#21 Post by Painseeker »

*Panics*
Twokinds can't end, Twokinds is forever
You'll see, i'll show you all
It will never end
*Goes insane and cries in a corner*

XDXDXD Kidding, and i'm not sure how I want it to end...

SpoiltCheese
New Citizen

Re:

#22 Post by SpoiltCheese »

SgtHydra wrote:Then again, Tom might go all Hideaki Anno on us and end the series with all supporting characters turning into orange tang and Trace and Flora waking up on a beach, while Trace strangles Flora as he finally snaps. :twisted:
Then we'd have to call the series Neon Evangelion Genesis - I mean, Neon Evangelion Keidran Massacre.

But it'd be more likely that they get eaten by a grue first.
Sometimes I think too much. Then I think about why I think too much. As a result, I think I think I think too much.

Xelandi
Traveler

Re: How do you WANT it to end? if it does anytime soon

#23 Post by Xelandi »

I reckon the Natani and Keith fight will be broken up by Templars, who will then drag everyone into the basement of the tower.

There, they are chained up in front of several large roumd objects, which were discovered during the building of the tower.

Alien face-huggers will leap out, and impregnate the gang, who all die horribly explosive deaths as the aliens leap out of their chests, and proceed to wipe out the Basitin race.

Then Nora will fight the alien queen, and end up having her head ripped off. The Templars will flee, along with Alaric, who doesn't realise he has an alien within himself.

Then the Predators arrive, find Alaric's alien attacking the Templars and Kiedran, and nuke the entire world to oblivion.

The end.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#24 Post by Raphael »

This thread is reminding me of the thread that i set up here and ended in fail about 10 or so pages into it.

But yeah, I prefer endings where there's no drama...There's enough of that in the RL, I don't want more of it by reading it in the comic.

Dude55 the cat-dude
New Citizen

#25 Post by Dude55 the cat-dude »

Other:None of these options include tom tricking us and us losing our minds to tom.

Do not taunt the normal wolf.Theyre smarter then the smart ones.

Fear my horribly made paint avatar!

loverhater
Apprentice

#26 Post by loverhater »

First off let me say that Tom's work is godly for someone so young. second off may i say that obviously flora is getting pregnant and i don't like the implications of where that may take the storyline, pls don't end the cuteness of Flora by making her pregnant (not to mention the bizzare babies that could result.) I'd like to see this comic continue for as long as possible Tom, and i'd be interested in seeing Trace join up with some sort of Kiedran last resistance after the humans complete the tower weapon system and whoop the furry's. the best ending would be no ending. Pls?
don't mess with black basitin magic, before she met a basitin they called her Mr. Nora.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Some of the details are fuzzy for me, as right now I'm not sure how flora's incredibly likely pregnancy, Keith, and Natani's storylines should end. I'm only "certain" on a few points.

Orchard valley BURNS IN HELLFIRE. Damnit templar!

The entire templar High Council Of Mysteriousness gets back together

There is an epic fight between some of the council members and neutral.

At some point, There is a Big Damn Heroes moment. I would prefer this to happen by way of Trace jumping off of Nora to falcon punch the bad guys. He's the head of a council of mages for a damn good reason, you know. Would be even awesomer if Tom The Scrivner sees it, and is suitably awed.

Also, probably a fight between the government of the human kingdoms/towns/whatever and the templar.

Of course, since a good number of the templar are going slowly insane, and since they have acess to a mind-control device that apparently works on bastians and keidran, they're just waiting to cross the moral event horizon.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

SgtHydra
Traveler

#28 Post by SgtHydra »

Arachnion As Captain Jack wrote:Some of the details are fuzzy for me, as right now I'm not sure how flora's incredibly likely pregnancy, Keith, and Natani's storylines should end. I'm only "certain" on a few points.

Orchard valley BURNS IN HELLFIRE. Damnit templar!

The entire templar High Council Of Mysteriousness gets back together

There is an epic fight between some of the council members and neutral.

At some point, There is a Big Damn Heroes moment. I would prefer this to happen by way of Trace jumping off of Nora to falcon punch the bad guys. He's the head of a council of mages for a damn good reason, you know. Would be even awesomer if Tom The Scrivner sees it, and is suitably awed.

Also, probably a fight between the government of the human kingdoms/towns/whatever and the templar.

Of course, since a good number of the templar are going slowly insane, and since they have acess to a mind-control device that apparently works on bastians and keidran, they're just waiting to cross the moral event horizon.
Good to see a fellow troper.

For those who need a visual reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Aherdofgoats
Banned
Banned

#29 Post by Aherdofgoats »

Open war would make for a great story.

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

Happily ever after, all of them. Then I hook up with their kid. Tiger girls... reeeooowwwrrrrr...

=^.^=