How do you WANT it to end? if it does anytime soon

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

how will it end? in your opinion. (poll started on october 11th 2008)

Poll ended at Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:00 am

Trace goes back to how he was before, killing flora and co.
4%
Flora gives birth to (enter preference number of kids) and they live happily ever after
34%
Trace dies protecting Flora who gives birth to Traces child(children)
6%
Natani betrays the group in the end, killing keith but fails to kill trace and flora
1%
Natani betrays the group killing trace and flora then keith kills Natani
1%
Flora dies giving birth causing trace to lose his sanity, obliterating everything in sight
6%
Trace dies protecting flora and flora dies giving birth, leaving Laura,Natani and Keith to care for their kid(s)
6%
Keith successfuly gets Trace killed causing flora to greive for the rest of her life, and ends up not being pregnant
1%
Keith successfuly gets Trace killed causing Flora to greive until the birth of her child(ren)
1%
the story villains manage to kill/revert/enslave the group
1%
Neutral comes back using Laura, defeating her but causing laura to die in the proccess. causing keith to lose his mind and kill flora and escape
No votes
Other
37%

Total votes: 70

Liro

How do you WANT it to end? if it does anytime soon

#1 Post by Liro »

i want to know how YOU would want it to end, this poll will go on for a full 365 days so i want your opinion, vote on your closest option or select OTHER if none best represent your preference
If i ever do somthing crazy i normaly hide somwhere no one can find me.. so thats why im trying to make a secret lab!

Big Brother
Master

#2 Post by Big Brother »

I want a good ending where everyone lives and evil doen't prevail.

LivingontheEdge
New Citizen

#3 Post by LivingontheEdge »

Why isn't Alaric in any of the options? C'mon.

Alibi
Merchant

#4 Post by Alibi »

I don't think any of the main characters will ever get killed off (Natani, Keith, Flora, Trace) but I think anyone else is fair game but I think the main 4 will have a happy ending.
-Eric Avatar Awesomeness Compliments DrMcNinja.com :D

Natani x Keith Fan :D~

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#5 Post by FastChapter »

*crushed beneath weight of options!*

Of course I had to go with Natani killing everyone but Keith, and Keith finishing off Natani. Its the only way Keith & Alaric can be together.

Liro

okay how i think its gonna end

#6 Post by Liro »

well how i want it end is quite bizzare... well not really how its gonna end.. just what direction it takes, it hope part way to the... i cant spell never mind pronounce that villages name... they get caught up in a storm and get shipwrecked on what they think is an uncharted island where jts really the Keidran land, now THATS how i think its gonna go part way, i mean we have no idea what that area would look like so its not a bad choice.
If i ever do somthing crazy i normaly hide somwhere no one can find me.. so thats why im trying to make a secret lab!

MeaCulpa, S.C.M.
The Last Gunslinger

#7 Post by MeaCulpa, S.C.M. »

The dark elves of the Underdark defeat the inferior and quite laughable magic of the Templars with the unadultered power of Lloth. Afterwards, Trace Legacy is forced to fight in a Mind Flayer's death arena, in which all his Templar powers are unlocked and he survives for approximately three incredibly awesome, slaughter-filled seconds before a Mind Flayer instantly shuts his brain down with a glance. Flora is made to work as a slave for Dark Elves, who make her former masters seem the most tender, merciful beings of the planet. The child, unfit for sacrifice to Lloth, is brought up as a slave as well. Flora dies from old age and abuse before the child is even four years old. He knows nothing of where he is from, or his parents. He is taught only to serve as one of the many cattle that charge forward into enemy estates during the countless house wars of the Drow.

Having unusual ability with the longsword, the child grows and soon, his abilities are noted to the point where he is elevated to the same social status of a drow commoner. He rises to the head of a prominent house and learns directly under some of the most famed weapon masters of the underdark. He also realizes that Templar magic is his to grasp.

The child (given the dark elf name of Kayros) is soon the center of jealousy to many dark elf soldiers. Several assassination attempts against him fail, some of which were even in his own house. Finding that there is no place in his heart for the evil of Dark Elves, he escapes and, through a vast and epic journey that leads him back to the surface world, learns of his parents' homeland and his father's identity.

He then raises a long and hard rebellion against his dark elf masters, and finally triumphs, after many years of war, and drives the beings back into their caves...but not until a poisoned dart strikes him in the neck. He dies alone, and the last vestige of magic that the surface held dies with him.

At least, that'd be what would happen if I wrote it.
VERY, GOOD

SgtHydra
Traveler

#8 Post by SgtHydra »

I don't think Tom's the kind of guy to do a bad ending...

Of course everything turns out okay.

They all might go through hell and back, but it all turns out OK.

Then again, Tom might go all Hideaki Anno on us and end the series with all supporting characters turning into orange tang and Trace and Flora waking up on a beach, while Trace strangles Flora as he finally snaps. :twisted:

But probably a happy ending. :?

BlueFoxx
Master

#9 Post by BlueFoxx »

Other: however Mr Artist decides it shall end.
#twokinds wrote: <Tom> Vector boobs?
<Tom> Can be scaled to any size!
I may or may not lurk, at times.
I do some interesting photography, if you're bored enough to poke around.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#10 Post by Sithil »

Awwwwwww... There was even a real option for me for once!

First one.

EB from G
Council Member

#11 Post by EB from G »

SgtHydra wrote:Then again, Tom might go all Hideaki Anno on us and end the series with all supporting characters turning into orange tang and Trace and Flora waking up on a beach, while Trace strangles Flora as he finally snaps. :twisted:
If not, can't be Mechas incorporated in the end battle? :wink:

Masterofdisaster
Apprentice

#12 Post by Masterofdisaster »

Flora and Kat and Natani and Laura and (Lady Nora just for you guys out there that want it) say screw you to the guys and their drama and go off on their own.
There is no reason as to why there is just to do and die. Remember that saying.

Scorpio803
Templar

#13 Post by Scorpio803 »

trace dies protecting flora and flora dies in child-birth thus removing my least favorite characters.

EB from G
Council Member

#14 Post by EB from G »

Scorpio803 wrote:trace dies protecting flora and flora dies in child-birth thus removing my least favorite characters.
Remove the main protagonists on which the hole story is based?

That's either very creative or plain stupid, I'm not sure about that in the moment...

Demus
Templar

#15 Post by Demus »

Probably most poll options EVAH..!

After the great final battle, the whole party (not including Laura) will reach Orchard valley. Everybody gets married. Both Natani and Flora perish from old age. Trace and Keith gain popularity and become grand generals of the united army.

"..Rule the world. That's the the plan. You and me - anyday.."
The shapeshifting cliché!