New from Tom's DA

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

ScreedleDude
New Citizen

New from Tom's DA

#1 Post by ScreedleDude »

This is the current female cast, lined up in order of bust size. Yes, there is someone smaller than Flora here, though that hasn't been brought up in the comic... yet.
Check out my dev page!

http://screedle.deviantart.com/

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#2 Post by FastChapter »

Oh this thread is going to explode...

Keldoth Wolfram Dekel
The Keltrane

#3 Post by Keldoth Wolfram Dekel »

:D~ Yayz.....
Anyhoo, that's funny, I though Flora was the smallest. Ah well, she's the always naked one I guess.
Heck, now I've simplified it all. Here's my deviant art, you can find all my writings here ^^
http://keldoth.deviantart.com/

Check Source
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by Check Source »

I learn'd my AAbc's
I am probably the only person who is against Flora having a child.

=(
Merchant
Location: On catgirl island all the adorable kittens in the world.

#5 Post by =( »

was there a need to point out bra size? oh, wait that's right, tom has to cater to all you [censored] furries.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#6 Post by FastChapter »

=( wrote:oh, wait that's right, tom has to cater to all you [censored] furries.
I'm sorry, what?

Rekats Rovert
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Rekats Rovert »

=( wrote:was there a need to point out bra size? oh, wait that's right, tom has to cater to all you [censored] furries.
Budadadada whuuu?

I *really* hope you're being sarcastic, especially since you're part of the... ahem... secret place... :?

Check Source
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by Check Source »

=( wrote:was there a need to point out bra size? oh, wait that's right, tom has to cater to all you [censored] furries.
Correct me if I wrong but Isn't tom a furry? His DA once said he was a furry artist. Also I hope you were being sarcastic because you sound like a complete [censored]
I am probably the only person who is against Flora having a child.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#9 Post by FastChapter »

I don't know. I'm turning in for the night. I'm pretty sure you guys can take this one without me.

Edit: For the record, I'm a damned proud furry.

=(
Merchant

#10 Post by =( »

Check Source wrote:
Correct me if I wrong but Isn't tom a furry? His DA once said he was a furry artist. Also I hope you were being sarcastic because you sound like a complete [censored]
assume everything i say that i say with sarcasm, its how i operate, sorry if i came off that way, i dont mean too, i just have an escpecially hard time comunicating my tone over the internet.

Rekats Rovert
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Rekats Rovert »

=( wrote:
Check Source wrote:
assume everything i say that i say with sarcasm, its how i operate, sorry if i came off that way, i dont mean too, i just have an escpecially hard time comunicating my tone over the internet.
*Whew*
:roll:
You almost had a lot of angry furs after you.

=(
Merchant

#12 Post by =( »

Check Source wrote:

EDIT: i dont actually care about people who are furries, if thats what your into GOOD FOR YOU XP, i just make fun of EVERYONE, a lot of people don't like me for it, but its like that with me for everything, i don't hate one group, i just like making fun of everyone and highly encourage people to make fun of me, once again sorry if i come off as a [censored], im just a guy, who to be quite honest, is a little slow, and has a huge ego. keep in mind, make fun of me, i wont care, and no, the win and fail points aren't based off of how you treat me, if you said something GREAT that was insulting me you would get win points, so that's not a rewards system for being nice to me, thats just me posting the people who i think are currently being exceptionally funny over the wide wide world of web.

NOTE: my favourite term is you can't call me racist because I am hate all races, therefore none of them.

NOTE 2: i know this is a lot of me apologizing, which is kinda rare, i just hate online jackasses and don't want to come off as one, so bear with me, I don't actually have anything against anyone, i just like to consider myself a critique of life.

So yeah, sorry.

EDIT number like, four hundred seriously i should probally stop talking soon, or typing or whatever.: yeah, im gonna turn in before i acctually get people mad at me and they chop me into little bits and then i get resurected so they can do it all again, i don't put it beyond you guys to figure our how to ressurect someone to torture them again, but thats why i luv ya XP.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Don't worry, we'd probably stop after we made you scream 'I love furries'.
Probably. :twisted:

A proud furry myself, and supporter of future Chimera rights. 8)
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#14 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

D:

Stop cryin', Michelle...

ButterBall
Grand Templar

#15 Post by ButterBall »

Mysterious Old Guy wrote:A proud furry myself, and supporter of future Chimera rights. 8)
Well, I'm a non-furry but hell, I'm all for Chimera rights. May even be one of the guys who gets us there :wink:
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.