Before you post your new theory (Common Questions and Ideas)

The comic stuff here.
Message
Author
User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: Kiedranistan

Re: Before you post your new theory

#46 Post by Keklily » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Why would Trace want to shift into a Keidran form?

For what I know.
Flora is kinda the Tiger-Keidran's leader or something like that. So they would probably obey her! And they will probably have Keith, Natani, Kathrin, Mike, Evals and Eric with them so NP at all! OR?

Thats just a roumor! but I think it's plausable since Flora was chosen by the other tigers to marry Schythe or what his name was!
Image
Image

User avatar
Grand Templar
Posts: 2311
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 am
Location: Sage Asuka's box

Re: Before you post your new theory

#47 Post by PhycoKrusk » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Keklily wrote:Flora is kinda the Tiger-Keidran's leader or something like that.
No, she just carries political clout because she spent so much time in Human territories before returning to her people. She's still a political pawn, just an important one. This fact sort of invalidates the rest of your argument. It's also not well established how tiger society is organized, so while she may be important to the tribe as a whole, to individual groups she could have very little influence.

It's more likely, if Trace's identity is not well-known in the territories, Flora will just pass him off as her slave, much as he has (albeit reluctantly) in the past. And given that tiger lands are on the opposite side of the world from wolf lands, this plan could feasibly work.
Image

Citizen
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 am

Re: Before you post your new theory

#48 Post by Kitesfear » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:55 pm

avwolf wrote:Alright, let me make some explanations that should hopefully clarify things.
Ah, ok. Thanks.

That clears a few things up.


avwolf wrote:In addition, Keidran and Basitins were once considered biologically compatible (they could produce viable offspring), but since then, Tom decided that it would be biologically impossible, as their respective biologies are simply too different. (Much wailing and gnashing of teeth over that decision yet echoes through the Keith x Natani 'shipper contingent.)
Well, theoretically atleast, there's always magic.
avwolf wrote: The shapeshifting panel is something Tom regrets drawing (or so I have heard), but not because Trace can't turn people into Keidran.
This also has implications for lifespan modification. Well, depending on how deep the changes can run.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Glued to the computer chair.

Re:

#49 Post by Draden Draetsu » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 am

Verilidaine wrote:Subject 2: The Reappearing Shopkeeper

Throughout the comic there is a reappearing someone who seems to follow Trace and Flora along their journey and sometimes interferes with them. This is supposed because of his very distinct appearance. We don't know for sure what he is, or even if it's only one person, or what he's trying to do. I'm putting up comics that deal with him and the effects he has on Trace and Flora.

Wow... I didn't notice it, so when the random dude walked up to the general... I was completely confuzed! Hmm... now I'm just suspicious... Was it you!?!?!? :o
Trace Legacy wants YOU to join!... his Legacy!
Image

*Visit my music wall here!

New Citizen
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 am

Re: Subject 1: Is Flora Pregnant?

#50 Post by RedDragonKnight » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:38 pm

i believe Flora is pregnant after i saw this comic
http://twokinds.comicgenesis.com/d/20080326.html
i mean everyone can clearly see that she put on a lot of weight fast it could be from alot of eating but being normal fat is a bit higher up then being pregnant fat, but everyone thinks it's impossible (but how do they know that?)

User avatar
Grand Templar
Posts: 2311
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 am
Location: Sage Asuka's box

Re: Subject 1: Is Flora Pregnant?

#51 Post by PhycoKrusk » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 am

RedDragonKnight wrote:i believe Flora is pregnant after i saw this comic
http://twokinds.comicgenesis.com/d/20080326.html
i mean everyone can clearly see it but then again everyone thinks it's impossible (but how do they know that?)
Clearly see what? That it is Kathrin's opinion that Flora is "a tubby tiger?" We've seen evidence that Flora is gaining weight, okay, but never how much weight. It could, in fact, be an amount too low for a pregnancy. There are plenty of reasons why Flora could be gaining weight that don't require pregnancy. Until it comes out blue, I'm not buying it.
Image

New Citizen
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 am

Re: Before you post your new theory

#52 Post by RedDragonKnight » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm

sorry i really screwed up my post, look again cause i fixed it

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 5074
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: BUTTS

Re: Before you post your new theory

#53 Post by Cessna Skyhawk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 am

RedDragonKnight wrote:sorry i really screwed up my post, look again cause i fixed it
RedDragonKnight wrote:i believe Flora is pregnant after i saw this comic
http://twokinds.comicgenesis.com/d/20080326.html
i mean everyone can clearly see that she put on a lot of weight fast it could be from alot of eating but being normal fat is a bit higher up then being pregnant fat, but everyone thinks it's impossible (but how do they know that?)
What do you mean by this? You've got me confused. Although that's not difficult.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 7006
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Location: Nebraska, USA
Contact:

Re: Before you post your new theory

#54 Post by avwolf » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 am

I'd like to remind everyone that this is not a thread for discussion. It's a thread to track what we know by canon, not what we might believe. It provides facts and the known status of various theories, hypotheses, beliefs, and conjectures of the forumites. Flora's possible pregnancy is one of the topics that this thread exists to serve. It remains unconfirmed by canon, but has some evidence for it. It's the second post of the thread, and no new information has risen concerning it, so its status remains as mentioned in that post. Yes, new comics have been posted that play with the topic, but nothing that actually adds any new information. I'm going to try to go through and add reference to them as soon as I'm able, but nothing has so far changed the status of that theory, regardless of personal belief.
Image

User avatar
New Citizen
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Before you post your new theory

#55 Post by sacalow » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

it is now official that flora is pregnant :flora:

User avatar
Traveler
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 am
Location: Avondale AZ

Re: Before you post your new theory

#56 Post by Magnillius » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 am

I wonder how trace will react once he finds out that flora pregnant. If it's not his child I'm hoping for a rampage.
Image

Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Re: Before you post your new theory

#57 Post by FoolsLove » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 am

Magnillius wrote:I wonder how trace will react once he finds out that flora pregnant. If it's not his child I'm hoping for a rampage.
I can't imagine that it's not his child.

User avatar
Traveler
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:03 am
Location: Toronto,ON

Re: Before you post your new theory

#58 Post by TheL0rd0fSins » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm

FoolsLove wrote:I can't imagine that it's not his child.
I concur.
Assuming direct control!

Image

Image

Image

Also I'm Canadian

User avatar
Envy x Banned Forever
Posts: 1602
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.
Contact:

Re: Before you post your new theory

#59 Post by Envy661 » Mon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm

TheL0rd0fSins wrote:
FoolsLove wrote:I can't imagine that it's not his child.
I concur.
As do I.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
Image
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

User avatar
Le soldat sans Grammaire
Posts: 6802
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 pm
Location: :noitacoL
Contact:

Re: Before you post your new theory

#60 Post by Holy_458 » Mon May 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Reminder: This is not a thread for discussion about the comic, but simply a list for topics that have already been debated and closed.

Making a single line post that's only contribution is to quote the person above them and say "I agree" is just spaming.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Post Reply