Favorite Character?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Who's your favorite character?

Trace
8
6%
Flora
23
17%
Keith
26
19%
Natani
32
23%
Zen
1
1%
Laura
8
6%
Kathrin
5
4%
Eric
5
4%
Roderick
0
No votes
Mike
9
7%
Evals
1
1%
Lady Nora
5
4%
Karen
2
1%
Maren
0
No votes
Red-Haired Guy
2
1%
Raine
1
1%
Saria
1
1%
Euchre
2
1%
Alaric
5
4%
Alabaster
1
1%
 
Total votes: 137

Message
Author
User avatar
New Citizen
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Favorite Character?

#181 Post by Kitsuneiki » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:21 pm

I love Euchre he seems so wise and mysterious :grin:
You laugh at me because I'm different I laugh at you because your all the same.

User avatar
Worth 1000 Words
Posts: 7576
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am
Location: Neither here nor there

Re: Favorite Character?

#182 Post by Schrodinger » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Kitsuneiki wrote:I love Euchre he seems so wise and mysterious :grin:
That's his allure! ......That and Fast's fascination with "pubepuffs."
What was it the spider said to the fly...

User avatar
Banned
Banned
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 am
Location: Male....wait, is this where gender goes?
Contact:

Re: Favorite Character?

#183 Post by Aherdofgoats » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Schrodinger wrote:
Kitsuneiki wrote:I love Euchre he seems so wise and mysterious :grin:
That's his allure! ......That and Fast's fascination with "pubepuffs."
People in this town keep talking about a scene in 2kinds where Euchre is standing nude with only a giant mass of hair protecting his hoo-hoo. But I've looked through every page since the group first bought Euchre off of that slave dealer, and I never found Euchre naked.

Anybody have a linky to this? I need it for...references.

Grand Templar
Posts: 2256
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Favorite Character?

#184 Post by Harb » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Aherdofgoats wrote:People in this town keep talking about a scene in 2kinds where Euchre is standing nude with only a giant mass of hair protecting his hoo-hoo. But I've looked through every page since the group first bought Euchre off of that slave dealer, and I never found Euchre naked.

Anybody have a linky to this? I need it for...references.
it's quite a serious problem, considering this trope here. i can't think of that strip.
[under construction]

User avatar
Banned
Banned
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 am
Location: Male....wait, is this where gender goes?
Contact:

Re: Favorite Character?

#185 Post by Aherdofgoats » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 pm

j004y wrote:
Aherdofgoats wrote:People in this town keep talking about a scene in 2kinds where Euchre is standing nude with only a giant mass of hair protecting his hoo-hoo. But I've looked through every page since the group first bought Euchre off of that slave dealer, and I never found Euchre naked.

Anybody have a linky to this? I need it for...references.
it's quite a serious problem, considering this trope here. i can't think of that strip.
Unless....these kids are trying to pull the wool over my eyes. :evil:

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: Favorite Character?

#186 Post by Fireball0236 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:58 pm

I believe we are talking about this:
http://twokinds.deviantart.com/art/Nekk ... e-32387478 .
Image

Grand Templar
Posts: 2256
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Favorite Character?

#187 Post by Harb » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Fireball0236 wrote:I believe we are talking about this:
http://twokinds.deviantart.com/art/Nekk ... e-32387478 .
i find this associated comment very amusing:
C2H60 wrote:Is he a guy and if so why doesnt he have balls?
the pubepuff is seemingly still a mystery for non-furries. |D
[under construction]

User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 7006
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Location: Nebraska, USA
Contact:

Re: Favorite Character?

#188 Post by avwolf » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:19 pm

As far as I was aware, the comic page where Euchre helps Trace in the fight with Neutral featured the Euchre image that's always referenced.
Image

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:51 pm
Location: Haven't been kicked off the TARDIS yet. Despite my best efforts. (Been here almost ten years!)

Re: Favorite Character?

#189 Post by valiare » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:24 am

Flora's my favorite, she reminds me of my fiance.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Pocket Androgyne
Posts: 3465
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:22 pm

Re: Favorite Character?

#190 Post by Sable Dove » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:51 pm

valiare wrote:Flora's my favorite, she reminds me of my fiance.
Your fiancé is an eleven-year-old girl? How'd you manage that?
And so it was that Godhead Pickle Inspector created the universe. He regarded His creation with fondness and saw that it was good.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ivory-raven/
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sable-sonata

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: Favorite Character?

#191 Post by Fireball0236 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Ouch Sable, touché. Though what is that in cat/tiger years?
Image

User avatar
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Re: Favorite Character?

#192 Post by Wild@Heart » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 am

Flora, because it seems so much is riding on her interaction with Trace. Oh yeah, and what may "result" from their relationship.

Secondly for what it's worth, Keith, because I can relate to him.
Tolerance and Respect

User avatar
Grand Templar
Posts: 2047
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia.

Re: Favorite Character?

#193 Post by [Yokel] » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 am

I voted for Trace because I don't think he gets enough kudos.
But I mean, come on - Red is a flippin' hero. When the going gets tough, he hits things. He's like a TK Gordon Freeman.
Hold that thought --

Because I can, I present you with: "Freeman - Not an MIT Graduate, Just a TK fan."
Attachments
Had to happen sometime...
Had to happen sometime...
Gordon_Freeman.jpg (52.12 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
Go vertical.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: On the beach in the middle of nowhere with the white sand and blue waters.TIA(This Is Africa).10kb/s

Re: Favorite Character?

#194 Post by rastamanvibration » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:19 am

So hard to choose!But i'll have to go with Laura.For her kindness and all...(of course I could have just voted for Kathrin cause she so naive and all(and also hot^^))


Hmm...That's strange...I don't usually use "and all" so much.And all...
If work is health.Then being lazy and not going to work is preserving it!

User avatar
Templar Master
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Location: England

Re: Favorite Character?

#195 Post by Squival » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:22 pm

[Yokel] wrote:I voted for Trace because I don't think he gets enough kudos.
But I mean, come on - Red is a flippin' hero. When the going gets tough, he hits things. He's like a TK Gordon Freeman.
Hold that thought --

Because I can, I present you with: "Freeman - Not an MIT Graduate, Just a TK fan."
In the name of meaningless battle!

And yay for Natani holding the top spot, sad to see Keith is getting overtaken. He's so awesome QQ

Locked