Comic for May 10, 2021: Kathrin in Trouble

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for May 10, 2021: Kathrin in Trouble

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Starcat5
Citizen

Re: Comic for May 10, 2021: Kathrin in Trouble

#2 Post by Starcat5 »

Just her luck. Tall, dark, hansom, and dumb enough not to realize that his cover was blown the moment she saw him. :roll:

Spazoid
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#3 Post by Spazoid »

Dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn!!

Fallout from this...Kat is in real danger and Eric comes to the defense/rescue....FINALLY realizing actual feelings for Kat.

Hopefully.
"Boldly going forward, 'cause I can't find reverse!"

Aevere
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#4 Post by Aevere »

Spazoid wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 am Dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn!!

Fallout from this...Kat is in real danger and Eric comes to the defense/rescue....FINALLY realizing actual feelings for Kat.

Hopefully.
I suspect it might be more a Natani save.

Zaigan
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#5 Post by Zaigan »

Uh oh, another layer of poo is hitting the fan. Poor Kat getting dragged into the danger now, too! She lucked out of so much of it earlier.

I think maybe Zen will save her and make his condition worse. Natani is still cleaning up things in the party room.

Pity Zen isn't doing any better. I wonder if it's going to cost him that leg, a better price than his life, but I'm not sure what kind of a decent prosthetic he could get, else he'd be so dependant.

Scow2
Citizen

#6 Post by Scow2 »

Spazoid wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 am Fallout from this...Kat is in real danger and Eric comes to the defense/rescue....FINALLY realizing actual feelings for Kat.
He already has feelings for Kat - as Brother and Sister. He will never be her lover. She's not entitled to his romantic interest.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#7 Post by Bellhead »

I wonder if Kat can stand up to his inquiry. Would she be smart enough to send him somewhere else? Then again, would he even believe her if she tried?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#8 Post by Eclipse »

In trouble is right. Kat's not a fighter, so someone is going to need to step in and fight her for him. Most likely it'll be Zen, no one else who's capable of fighting is nearby to help. And that could be bad news for Zen's condition. Kat is already saying his infection is getting worse because he's refusing to rest and exacerbating it, if he has to fight now? Zen might not make it out of this chapter alive.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#9 Post by Hayate »

Oh dear...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Warrl
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Warrl »

If she's been kept up on events, maybe she'll direct him to the room where the kids met Stony.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#11 Post by Shockwave07 »

Watch her go, "Oh no, he's hot!"

Here's hoping things go well for her however this progresses.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#12 Post by Bellhead »

I wanted to say it, but I didn't want to be the first. That shot really shows just how good the twins look. I mean, DAMN. Now if only her face hadn't covered his bare chest...

Too bad he's evil. I remember we all had the same reaction when Brutus was introduced...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#13 Post by Eclipse »

Warrl wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:10 pm If she's been kept up on events, maybe she'll direct him to the room where the kids met Stony.
Most likely she's been focused on taking care of Zen and completely oblivious to everything else going on. Or at best she's heard rumbling and doesn't know what it is. She probably doesn't know where the Forbidden Corridor is.

Also probably wouldn't be quite as dangerous right now because Stoney's not guarding it. But then again, he and Trace are fighting Detritus there, so it might be even more dangerous, but I wouldn't want to make that situation any uglier right now. If I were sending him anywhere, it'd be to Clovis. Then instead of creating a messy three way battle, Clovis would just insult his incompetence and kill him.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#14 Post by Technic[Bot] »

That mansion is really large or has excellent sound-profing. Beach room had a full scale battle, entrance corridor was blown to bits and there is a dragon fighting in the dungeons. Yet all kat can hear is a low rumble.

So Romulus is gonna try to charm Kat into telling her where zen is? I mean props for him for not going the violent option first but I do not think Kat is that desperate. She is not awed at the sight in front of her, she is scared there is a huge armed wolf she has never seen before asking for zen.

Also wasn't her blouse a bit transparent? Or am I misremembering things.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

SettaFlamowitz

#15 Post by SettaFlamowitz »

"... Yes. This is his room. Come inside." *YOINK*

<Rose> Kat, why is there a desiccated body in that room you were in?

<Kat> Crossover from that 'Kat is a vampire' picture. Really.