Comic for May 10, 2021: Kathrin in Trouble

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for May 10, 2021: Kathrin in Trouble

#31 Post by Warrl »

Thomas Rot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:35 pmIf Reni is out streaking on the grounds by the time of the Rumbling Noise, the beach party company should by then be out of the Oasis Room as well and on their way to a safe location.
And on that page, something I don't recall noticing before: Sealeen seems rather familiar with Reni. Refers to her without title, and knows that *for Reni* - unlike dragons in general - going without clothes is strange.

There's some backstory in that, and possible future involvement.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#32 Post by Technic[Bot] »

I think Kat won't now what to do she will try and fial to misdirect Romulus who may decide for less gentle methods." Looks miss i have no quarrel with you tell me where is zen and I will let you be"

Then zen will pop out of somewhere and ambush Romulus. he will either sucesfully neutralize him or is saved by Lynn or someone else.
Warrl wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:33 pm
Thomas Rot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:35 pmIf Reni is out streaking on the grounds by the time of the Rumbling Noise, the beach party company should by then be out of the Oasis Room as well and on their way to a safe location.
And on that page, something I don't recall noticing before: Sealeen seems rather familiar with Reni. Refers to her without title, and knows that *for Reni* - unlike dragons in general - going without clothes is strange.

There's some backstory in that, and possible future involvement.
As the Dragon Princess she is quite the celebrity in the Kingdom even Red recognized her.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Cinnibar
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#33 Post by Cinnibar »

True, Romulus is not as bloodthirsty. He was the one that noted that Scythe wasn't the target, Zen was, so why waste time offing Scythe?

And he's a large and presumably competent wolf-thug, he can ask politely for directions first, and avoid getting into a fight he doesn't have to have. It isn't that he, unlike his brother, is out to kill everyone...just find Zen. He might knock the kitty out afterwards to avoid raising an alarm though.

steelabjur
Council Member

#34 Post by steelabjur »

Cinnibar wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:34 am True, Romulus is not as bloodthirsty. He was the one that noted that Scythe wasn't the target, Zen was, so why waste time offing Scythe?

And he's a large and presumably competent wolf-thug, he can ask politely for directions first, and avoid getting into a fight he doesn't have to have. It isn't that he, unlike his brother, is out to kill everyone...just find Zen. He might knock the kitty out afterwards to avoid raising an alarm though.
Romulus was the one who noted their comparative value to Clovis compared to Brutus, he obviously got a bit of brain in his head.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#35 Post by Technic[Bot] »

steelabjur wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:19 am
Cinnibar wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:34 am True, Romulus is not as bloodthirsty. He was the one that noted that Scythe wasn't the target, Zen was, so why waste time offing Scythe?

Romulus was the one who noted their comparative value to Clovis compared to Brutus, he obviously got a bit of brain in his head.
Again I think Remus didn't want to kill Sythe because he enjoyed chopping people into tony bits.buts because he considered him a liability he did not wanted to have. Cold tactical decision

In any case I wonder how much the average thug believes Clovis cares for them. Is it common knowledge he would in a heartbeat sell them for profit or he actually makes them believe they are valueble assets in his criminal organization?
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Spiffydragon
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Remus, Evals

#36 Post by Spiffydragon »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:23 am Again I think Remus didn't want to kill Sythe because he enjoyed chopping people into tony bits.buts because he considered him a liability he did not wanted to have. Cold tactical decision
IMHO, it's probably Remus' favorite method if he gets the opportunity but between time / tactical constraints and other people's disapproval, it's likely a fairly rare indulgence and he didn't want to pass it up. Romulus probably turns a blind eye to his brother's perv tendencies as long as it doesn't cause any problems and it's only on the battlefield. I doubt either of them are bad through and through and they probably behave like party animals when it's R&R time like most combat types. TBH, I would probably get along just fine with the wolf twins. In a purely tactical sense, tying Scythe up would be the best route because he could be used as a hostage in the event the situation changed for the worst and a hasty retreat wasn't available. It would also satisfy one's moral conscience in preventing unnecessary deaths.

I still can't get over how super cute both of them are; probably the two cutest characters in the story. Fingers crossed they live <3