Should Tom finnaly dress Kathrin up?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Should Tom finnaly dress Kathrin up?

#16 Post by Bellhead »

Who would? :P I certainly wouldn't mind walking up to that.

But I digress. For now, I'll stick with "It's a cultural and preference thing". Fur is quite warm, anyway, and as our Omnipotent Author has keenly reminded us, Kat most certainly does not need to be nude to be sexy, nor does she need clothes to look bland.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by aitaituo »

Thanks for the special bonus sketch, Tom!

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#18 Post by Technic[Bot] »

aitaituo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:48 am Thanks for the special bonus sketch, Tom!
Well I think i had seen this image before and I was curious so i did a reverse image search nothing came up, I also check a couple image repositories where it might pop up, nothing there either nor in Patreon or deviant art. He also Hosted the sketch directly under his domain:
https://twokindscomic.com/images/kat_laundryday.png

So It is possible Tom rad this thread and drew that sketch to make a point. Again not complaining, just a bit surprised this thread was noticed by the Auteur himself.
Thanks for the sketch anyways!
Bellhead wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:36 am Who would? :P I certainly wouldn't mind walking up to that.

But I digress. For now, I'll stick with "It's a cultural and preference thing". Fur is quite warm, anyway, and as our Omnipotent Author has keenly reminded us, Kat most certainly does not need to be nude to be sexy, nor does she need clothes to look bland.
I am digressing now but I do believe that while some of her outfits might be a bit bland I do not think she can look bland herself.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Jae
Apprentice

#19 Post by Jae »

It's ironic that she's able to sew so well, but... Fanservice rules over all. I'm fairly certain there will be no permanent clothes for :kathrin:
—Jae Lynn