What Will Happen Next After Everyone Leaves the Estate?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

FuryoftheStars
New Citizen
Favorite Character: ---

Re: What Will Happen Next After Everyone Leaves the Estate?

#31 Post by FuryoftheStars »

I have to agree with Eclipse, I think this story is far from done. Personally, this all just feels like a major event to me, similar to the Basitin Island arc.

Technic[Bot]
Templar GrandMaster
Favorite Character: Keith!

#32 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Yeah this is just another climax in the story. A high point if you will. We already had two of those before. On the basitin isles when trace when full killing machine and before when neutral possessed Flora.
I suppose we have enough story for at least 5 more years and that is considering Tom decides to starts warping up all the plot threads tomorrow else well we may be here for a really long while...
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Eclipse
Master

#33 Post by Eclipse »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:30 pm Yeah this is just another climax in the story. A high point if you will. We already had two of those before. On the basitin isles when trace when full killing machine and before when neutral possessed Flora.
I suppose we have enough story for at least 5 more years and that is considering Tom decides to starts warping up all the plot threads tomorrow else well we may be here for a really long while...

My thoughts exactly. This is looks more like the climactic conclusion to one arc of the story, not to the entire story itself.

And considering how it usually takes about a year and a half for 1 chapter, 5 years feels too soon even. I'd say another 10-15 at this pace.

Yastreb
Apprentice
Favorite Character: Keith

#34 Post by Yastreb »

I highly doubt the comic will turn into following some multi-partner diplomatic negotiations for the next several chapters/years. That feels awfully dry and tedious and not at all like Tom.

Eclipse
Master

#35 Post by Eclipse »

Yastreb wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:05 pm I highly doubt the comic will turn into following some multi-partner diplomatic negotiations for the next several chapters/years. That feels awfully dry and tedious and not at all like Tom.
No, I don't think it would be entire chapters of diplomatic negotiations, that's boring. I think it would be more like the Basidian Islands arc, they go around to meet with the different races, they help them with various local conflicts, and then they ally with those races after helping them out.