Comic for August 22, 2020: Karen Clues In

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for August 22, 2020: Karen Clues In

#31 Post by AmigaDragon »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:49 amEric on the other hand seems ambivalent about clothes on Kiedran. If he does not care that Kat, who he considers his little sistes, goes streaking around. Why would he care about Mike and Co? He probably provided simply provided clothes for their job. After all they were sailors and some basic protection of the elements is required for that. Besides do you imagine how hard would it be to get salt out of their fur?
How does cloth keep salt (water) out of fur?
Bellhead wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:09 amI'll mention Alaric, specifically Here. Even for a species as prudish as the Basitin, it is still acceptable for multiple people to bathe together in public bath houses. I would think nudity in those circumstances would only be unacceptable in any society that either is irrationally prudish, is not advanced enough for private running water, or both.
Those bath houses weren't co-ed (except for families, maybe just mothers and children).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Comic for August 22, 2020: Karen Clues In

#32 Post by Bellhead »

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:17 am
Bellhead wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:09 am I'll mention Alaric, specifically Here. Even for a species as prudish as the Basitin, it is still acceptable for multiple people to bathe together in public bath houses. I would think nudity in those circumstances would only be unacceptable in any society that either is irrationally prudish, is not advanced enough for private running water, or both.
Those bath houses weren't co-ed (except for families, maybe just mothers and children).
In that manner, I only agree on the subject of Eastern Basitin, who already have their entire society segregated by gender. They would, theoretically anyway, allow non-related people to bathe together in such a place. Remove that gender-based segregation, such as in Keidran lands for instance, and it would not matter what you were. And Alaric said nothing about what could be done in a private bath. I wonder if the gender segregation would still be enforced.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.