The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for August 15, 2020: Interrogation

#16 Post by aitaituo »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:21 am
steelabjur wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:41 am
aitaituo wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:09 pm Maddie has fast drying hair.

Someone should try to figure out who was in the pool when Maddie was creeping in it.
Raine and Maren (Comic #1087: Time To Party!).
I think you mean Karen.

That said, I'd also assume that Maddie had moved between that panel and the following page, given that she saw them leave, and that there was apparently a time skip between them, let alone during that page. My guess is she was either on the pillar or the overhang by then, if she saw them leave.
I had just assumed it was the pool. The "ocean" would be a lot easier to hide in with a snorkel. It also makes it a lot less likely she was perving on people. But probably still was, IMO.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#17 Post by Eclipse »

aitaituo wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 am
Bellhead wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:21 am
steelabjur wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:41 am

Someone should try to figure out who was in the pool when Maddie was creeping in it.
Raine and Maren (Comic #1087: Time To Party!).
I think you mean Karen.

That said, I'd also assume that Maddie had moved between that panel and the following page, given that she saw them leave, and that there was apparently a time skip between them, let alone during that page. My guess is she was either on the pillar or the overhang by then, if she saw them leave.
I had just assumed it was the pool. The "ocean" would be a lot easier to hide in with a snorkel. It also makes it a lot less likely she was perving on people. But probably still was, IMO.
She'd have to walk out in the open to get there though, I don't think she would risk that. She probably stayed near the pool area and then just moved around between the pool itself, behind the columns, and above the roof as needed.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#18 Post by Bellhead »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:55 pm
aitaituo wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 amI had just assumed it was the pool. The "ocean" would be a lot easier to hide in with a snorkel. It also makes it a lot less likely she was perving on people. But probably still was, IMO.
She'd have to walk out in the open to get there though, I don't think she would risk that. She probably stayed near the pool area and then just moved around between the pool itself, behind the columns, and above the roof as needed.
I'm working with the assumption that she's good enough at stealth, having been trained since forever ago, that she could slip by unnoticed when nobody was looking. She's small and fairly quick, so a few moments with their focus in another direction, and proper timing of jumping into a wave, and they would never know.

I've literally driven up behind people in an empty parking lot, and tapped them on the shoulder from the window before they knew I was there. It takes skill, and a fair amount of luck, but it's definitely possible to walk in the open undetected. And at a party like that, with booze, games, a fire pit.. She most certainly had several opportunities.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#19 Post by Warrl »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:04 pm I've literally driven up behind people in an empty parking lot, and tapped them on the shoulder from the window before they knew I was there. It takes skill, and a fair amount of luck
I wish that were true... I have this unfortunate habit of - entirely unintentionally - sneaking up in front of people. And some people don't react well to suddenly having someone else right in front of them.

Bad Bart

#20 Post by Bad Bart »

That would be everybody's favorite TigerShark :flora:
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/1041/