The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Is Tom Ok?

#16 Post by Bellhead »

New update by Twitter, regarding this latest delay:
Tom's Twitter wrote:Working on the next few pages of Twokinds. Didn't mean for the long delay, I was working on a big side project and got distracted from what I should be doing. Very sorry, I'm back on track now. Expect a new page within a day or two.
So apparently he got distracted. Oops. :P Happens to the best of us.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#17 Post by Tetrahedron »

Am I missing something?
Last update was on the 2nd, am I right?

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#18 Post by Bellhead »

We should be getting something over the next day or so, he was streaming the new page progress quite recently.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#19 Post by Dadrobit »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am We should be getting something over the next day or so, he was streaming the new page progress quite recently.
As of this yesterday, the page was already completed. He stopped by to mention that it was the dialogue that was giving him issues yesterday and decided to just pause that and sleep on it. :mrgrin:

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by aitaituo »

Dadrobit wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:26 pm
Bellhead wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am We should be getting something over the next day or so, he was streaming the new page progress quite recently.
As of this yesterday, the page was already completed. He stopped by to mention that it was the dialogue that was giving him issues yesterday and decided to just pause that and sleep on it. :mrgrin:
Trace: I will destroy you! SMASH!
Detritus: You can destroy me, but you will only be killing your best friend's best friend!
Flora: ?
Detritus: I have fused with the ghost of Alaric.
Rose: I'm part Laura now, too. SpoOoOoOoOoOky!
*cut to Zen's room*
Zen: This fanfiction is terrible, Kat.