Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Comic For May 13, 2020: Memories Best Left Buried

#16 Post by Bellhead »

Ecthudan wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:38 pm
Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:07 am
stlsf4003 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:47 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:32 am Personally....
I do not think that is New Trace anymore....
What makes you say that?
So far only the dramatic closeup and the lack of pupils in a panel. I know it is not much and it is likely to not be the case. But it would make some sort of sense. After all Old Trace was a methodical villain. He enjoyed the occasional massacre or two but most of the times he stick to his plan. So maybe pretending to be good and nice0guy Trace might play into his schemes better than just killing Flora right now.
I don't know. His last line just doesn't seem like something Old Trace would say. After all, it does make sense that even his old self wouldn't want to remember something so painful.
Agreed. Also, Old Trace was not the type of person to accept loss, or pain of it, so naturally he'd stay in denial and/or run from the truth as much as possible.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#17 Post by Eclipse »

That did seem too easy too soon in the chapter. I don't think Trace is out of the woods yet as far as fighting off his old self. Whether his old self has already taken control like Technic[Bot] thinks or Flora gets hurt later on or Old Trace's plans for Maren or what, Trace is probably going to snap later in the chapter.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#18 Post by Warrl »

Remember, there are at least two major branches of this conundrum not yet resolves:

1) the group at the "beach" - the fight and then how they get back into the house

2) wtf is going on with Maren? I bet it's complicated and hard to block/undo/get past.

Cpt. H.L. Rodney
New Citizen

#19 Post by Cpt. H.L. Rodney »

Elemental Templar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:22 pm Image

This is how you know you've got a keeper, when she knows just how to keep you from losing himself in your bleakest moments

Link to Sketch
Amen to that. God I love those two.
Okay, I think you two need to sit down for a bit,and talk about this. More character development, and more bonding! :D :heart:

Maybe Trace's daddy instincts will kick in now. I hope so

Just hope she doesn't get hurt... we don't need the mama to come to any harm ene

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#20 Post by Hulk10 »

I don't blame Trace for disliking Wolf Keidran after all they did murder his wife.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#21 Post by Bellhead »

Hulk10 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:28 pm I don't blame Trace for disliking Wolf Keidran after all they did murder his wife.
ONE wolf thief murdered his wife. Not organized, not trained, not pre-emptive, just a lone thief. Hardly a reason to damn every wolf for that, let alone the entire keidran race. Dislike would be reasonable, at least, but he went full genocide.

I think I'll blame that on poor upbringing and lack of interspecies socialization, likely due to societal circumstances.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#22 Post by Hulk10 »

Bellhead wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:24 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:28 pm I don't blame Trace for disliking Wolf Keidran after all they did murder his wife.
ONE wolf thief murdered his wife. Not organized, not trained, not pre-emptive, just a lone thief. Hardly a reason to damn every wolf for that, let alone the entire keidran race. Dislike would be reasonable, at least, but he went full genocide.

I think I'll blame that on poor upbringing and lack of interspecies socialization, likely due to societal circumstances.
Yeah I agree. Dislike is reasonable. Genocide no.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.