Comic for March 28, 2020: Stone Lick

#1 Post by Eclipse »

Well, we all called this one.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Comic for March 28, 2020: Stone Lick

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Yeah.. Kinda figured. Now that it's not attacking, it is kinda cute.. in its own way. Like a giant puppy.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Bellhead wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:41 pm Yeah.. Kinda figured. Now that it's not attacking, it is kinda cute.. in its own way. Like a giant puppy.
I agree, that is very cute.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Panther
Merchant

#4 Post by Panther »

Is this "wark" meaning : "- Daddy" ? :nora:

This "golemed" female lizard is so cute :heart: :heart:
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Bellhead »

Panther wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:35 am This "golemed" female lizard is so cute :heart: :heart:
Yes. Need emoticon.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#6 Post by Eclipse »

Panther wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:35 am Is this "wark" meaning : "- Daddy" ? :nora:

Female? Daddy? Well, that's a disturbing mental image, I had no idea that stone lizards were into that sort of thing.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by Bellhead »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:58 am
Panther wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:35 am Is this "wark" meaning : "- Daddy" ? :nora:

Female? Daddy? Well, that's a disturbing mental image, I had no idea that stone lizards were into that sort of thing.
Get your mind out of the gutter. You're blocking my skylight. :mrgrin:

It does make sense for this thing (male OR female) to think of Trace as "Father" or "Master", given that he's likely the one who created it. Add we don't know just how attached HE was as Old Trace, as reclusive as he was, but the Guardian seems about as loyal as a well-trained pitbull. Not sure if that's from training, programming or just plain old brainwashing. Discuss.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by aitaituo »

That would not feel pleasant. Maybe it's warm, though.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#9 Post by Hayate »

I find it absolutely hilarious that it’s actually friendly and everyone was right xD
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Panther
Merchant

#10 Post by Panther »

What , "disturbing" ? All childs loves their parents , normally ; or a pet and the owner

About the "golem" : fast moves , so flexi tongue and eyes ; it's impossible for a stone creature . I think this is a female lizard been statue and surely brainwashed to become a guardian
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

Eclipse
Templar Master

#11 Post by Eclipse »

Panther wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:34 am

What , "disturbing" ? All childs loves their parents , normally ; or a pet and the owner
Some differently than others if you catch my drift.

Emp_Dragon
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Reni

#12 Post by Emp_Dragon »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:06 amGet your mind out of the gutter. You're blocking my skylight. :mrgrin:
This, this I'm gonna steal for other situations! :squirrel:

steelabjur
Council Member

#13 Post by steelabjur »

Panther wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:34 am

About the "golem" : fast moves , so flexi tongue and eyes ; it's impossible for a stone creature . I think this is a female lizard been statue and surely brainwashed to become a guardian
The Stone Guardian is male. Also, the last time we saw Trace create something like the Guardian (the "Man-Made Dragon") it was pretty lively seeming too.

targetdrone
Traveler

#14 Post by targetdrone »

damn.. i really like it .... now i hope they will keep it ... would be sad if they leave it behind :(
Insert signature here

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Bellhead »

Emp_Dragon wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:40 am
Bellhead wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:06 amGet your mind out of the gutter. You're blocking my skylight. :mrgrin:
This, this I'm gonna steal for other situations! :squirrel:
Feel free. I stole it myself, from these very halls.
targetdrone wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:42 am damn.. i really like it .... now i hope they will keep it ... would be sad if they leave it behind :(
True, but then again...

"Hi, I'm former Grand Templar Trace Legacy. This is my keidran fiancee, pregnant with our child, that's the Basitin Ambassador and his female boyfriend, and this adorable little guy is my pet stone lizard guardian! He's friendly."

They'd fit right in in a circus as it is. Could you imagine walking down the street with THAT by your side? Might as well be holding a banner while shooting fireballs.