Comic for March 14, 2020: Chapter 21 Sacrifices of the Past

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Yastreb
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

Re: Comic for March 14, 2020: Chapter 21 Sacrifices of the Past

#16 Post by Yastreb »

Earlier when Trace reverted his hair was mostly blue with just red or dark tips. Now it has gone complitely red. Does this mean he is going to go more berserk than before?

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#17 Post by Bellhead »

Yastreb wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:53 pm Earlier when Trace reverted his hair was mostly blue with just red or dark tips. Now it has gone complitely red. Does this mean he is going to go more berserk than before?
This is why I think clone, or an otherwise separate entity. He's gone completely berserk before, and it never looked like that. True, it could be a sudden influx of dark energy.. I didn't think of that.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Rafe
Council Member

#18 Post by Rafe »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:31 pm Reni's angry face legitimately scares me, I never imagined she could get that pissed at anything. Either she's being possessed or there's some major [censored] going down in this chapter. Either way, this looks like it's about to get intense.
People seem to forget that Reni has another side to her; we saw it here:

Sometimes it's very hard to imagine someone we know and love can, under the right circumstances, become a cold-blooded maniacal killer. You see the same sort of thing in Mell Gibson's character in The Patriot. In one scene he's a normal loving dad, and a few minutes later, in front of his sons, he turns into a blood-soaked killing machine, confirming stories they'd heard of his earlier exploits (and also scaring the bejeesus out of them). I've seen people like this myself. My grandfather was one of the kindest, most easy-going persons I've ever known. I never saw him angry or even raise his voice. Which is why I could hardly believe when I came across some of his military records which basically said that one day, when he was twenty-three, he was placed guarding a bridge and given a Browning Automatic Rifle. A few hours later, he managed to stop a battalion-strength counter-attack. After relief showed up, they discovered that he'd killed at least 230 men. I never heard him mention it.

My point is, Reni obviously has a lot of strength, wisdom, and ability that she keeps quiet about. She might not even want to think about being capable of such things, but in the right situation she can quickly become a very powerful and capable warrior.I'll bet you anything that if she'd been there when the stone guardian statue attacked Karen and Maddy, that face on the latest page is exactly what she'd look like. And if the stone guardian shows up again, she'd be just the one to take him on.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#19 Post by Hulk10 »

I have a bad feeling about this chapter.... I think Trace will go even more berserk.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Qwe304
Citizen

#20 Post by Qwe304 »

hmmm
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous