Comic for January 25, 2020: Old Plans Reawakened

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Comic for January 25, 2020: Old Plans Reawakened

#61 Post by Bellhead »

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:14 pm Seems like I'm the only one who is worried about Trace and Flora's relationship. I'm also worried about Maren too.
Maren, me too. Trace and Flora, not a chance. While his past remains a substantial part of him, subconscious or not, so is Flora. Last time he went berserk, it was for her, not himself or anyone else. Her scream woke him up, and he slaughtered his way to find her in his black mana-induced rage. Questionable, but precisely directed.

Whether Saria is brought back or not, in whatever form, black mana rage or not, he'll stick by Flora no matter what. It's who he's become. He might go berserk again, but he won't leave her, even if his memories come back.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#62 Post by CrRAR »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:06 am Whether Saria is brought back or not, in whatever form, black mana rage or not, he'll stick by Flora no matter what. It's who he's become. He might go berserk again, but he won't leave her, even if his memories come back.
inb4 Memory-restored Trace hatches a plan to reprogram the towers to make everyone fuzzy. If everyone's fuzzy... nobody is! ...wait

Meanwhile brainwashed Maren becomes new permanent estate caretaker in a french maid outfit, and Rose's master plan to be freed to frolic the world once again is finally realized. Happy endings all around!

Also had a thought, the way the Rose tank is cropped makes it similar looking to a metroid creature. Anyone? Not saying it's intentional, just something I noticed esp with the bubbles.
Like if you look at just that part, it looks vaguely like a floaty metroid brain thing. Spooky.

Save us Samus, you're our only hope.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#63 Post by Hulk10 »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:06 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:14 pm Seems like I'm the only one who is worried about Trace and Flora's relationship. I'm also worried about Maren too.
Maren, me too. Trace and Flora, not a chance. While his past remains a substantial part of him, subconscious or not, so is Flora. Last time he went berserk, it was for her, not himself or anyone else. Her scream woke him up, and he slaughtered his way to find her in his black mana-induced rage. Questionable, but precisely directed.

Whether Saria is brought back or not, in whatever form, black mana rage or not, he'll stick by Flora no matter what. It's who he's become. He might go berserk again, but he won't leave her, even if his memories come back.
I hope your right.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Phaing
Master

#64 Post by Phaing »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:06 am

Agreed. Trace has come too far in the last 16 years.... or 26 weeks in his own time?

I dunno, I just feel a little cheated is all. a fast-forward to the morning after would have been good enough for me. I am McGuffined-out these days.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#65 Post by Hulk10 »

I hope you all are right. *ears lower in sadness, and fear*
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.