Comic for December 10th, 2019: It's Time to Party!

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

jacobc62
Grand Templar

Comic for December 10th, 2019: It's Time to Party!

#1 Post by jacobc62 »

Sketch Link

Oooooh, ominous!

Also, yay I finally get to make the thread after 6 years of trying!
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Comic | December 10th, 2019 | It's Time to Party!

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Congrats on getting the first post! Also, now I want to go to the beach. That looks like a fun party.

Now, this new ominous group.. They're Keidran, by the looks of it, and unless Edinmire is a LOT bigger than it appeared, they're right outside the Estate. I'm curious about that list panel though. That crack... Could it be one of the Masks? Or just a crystal of some kind?

OOH! Or maybe it's the thing on that room from earlier, and it's cranky for being woken up?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#3 Post by Loveknowsbest »

Karen must have a magical bikini on since it changed color. Its green in the first panel and pink in the third. Maddie: Must avert eyes not enough leg wrappings. And now after that last panel.. The Fresh Prince Song is playing in my head. A couple guys they were up to no good they started making trouble in my neighborhood..:)

Rafe
Council Member

#4 Post by Rafe »

Lots of little details going on...
Natani outdrinking Red,
Mike, Evals and Sythe opt out of wearing bathing suits,
Maddie apparently afraid to enter a room with pantsless males (although not afraid to look),
Sythe wondering about Mrs. Nibbly who appears through the sky light,
Most ominously, Clovis and friends lurking outside, but being observed by "Rose".

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#5 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

I am excite

Esn
New Citizen

#6 Post by Esn »

Rafe wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:15 pmbut being observed by "Rose".
How do you know it's Rose? That red thing in the last panel looks familiar, but why does it have a crack in it now? Could it be something to do with that "perfect crystal" given to Clovis by Brahn, which is now overpowering certain protection spells?

Is that a snorkeling tube next to Raine?

One more thing I've been wondering about... It has been quite a while since we've seen Lynn (not since page 966, I think). I wonder what he's up to. We know from past experience on Eric's ship that he's even better at avoiding detection than Maddie. Better than Nibbly too, it seems.

Karen's bikini is 3 different colours on 3 different panels. Definitely magical.

Also, poor Eric, not being allowed to do a nice, wholesome sketch.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by Bellhead »

Rafe wrote: Most ominously, Clovis and friends lurking outside, but being observed by "Rose".
Good eye. Hadn't crossed my mind that might be her.

That crack could be an indication of her mental stability, growing thin as she discovers the power Evil Trace hid from her. But I bet that rose in her hair is more magic related than anything. Probably something to do with the Estate. A magic telepathy transponder, perhaps?

Of course, that crack could also just be from age. We have no idea how long she's had it, or what happened before comic time.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

FuelAngel
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#8 Post by FuelAngel »

I'd say its a crystal, not Rose. The light reflecting off of it, along with the fact that there are not stray hairs, plus the cracks and dents in it lead me to believe its actually the front door, we're seeing what Clovis is seeing

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Comic for December 10th, 2019: It's Time to Party!

#9 Post by Turaiel »

Edited title to match the usual format
Website Administrator

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#10 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

Esn wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:49 pm
Rafe wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:15 pmbut being observed by "Rose".
How do you know it's Rose? That red thing in the last panel looks familiar, but why does it have a crack in it now? Could it be something to do with that "perfect crystal" given to Clovis by Brahn, which is now overpowering certain protection spells?

Is that a snorkeling tube next to Raine?

One more thing I've been wondering about... It has been quite a while since we've seen Lynn (not since page 966, I think). I wonder what he's up to. We know from past experience on Eric's ship that he's even better at avoiding detection than Maddie. Better than Nibbly too, it seems.

Karen's bikini is 3 different colours on 3 different panels. Definitely magical.

Also, poor Eric, not being allowed to do a nice, wholesome sketch.
The big red thing in the last panel seems to me to look very much like the rose-themed stained-glass window

Hayate
The Hidden User

#11 Post by Hayate »

Those ominous dots in the evil looking bubble in the last panel have me concerned... Also, people need some pants.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

FuelAngel
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#12 Post by FuelAngel »

FuelAngel wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:36 pm I'd say its a crystal, not Rose. The light reflecting off of it, along with the fact that there are not stray hairs, plus the cracks and dents in it lead me to believe its actually the front door, we're seeing what Clovis is seeing
I'm slightly wrong. Its the crystal the statue had over it when Maddie and co went exploring too far in the mansion.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Bellhead »

AndreRhineDavis wrote: The big red thing in the last panel seems to me to look very much like the rose-themed stained-glass window
Oh crap... that's right. Not good. Very very not good. And once again, the group has the honor of never being able to stay ANYWHERE without bad things happening.

Bec

#14 Post by Bec »

is it just me or did someone pee in the water in the raine panel

steelabjur
Council Member

#15 Post by steelabjur »

Loveknowsbest wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:13 pm Karen must have a magical bikini on since it changed color. Its green in the first panel and pink in the third. Maddie: Must avert eyes not enough leg wrappings. And now after that last panel.. The Fresh Prince Song is playing in my head. A couple guys they were up to no good they started making trouble in my neighborhood..:)
And blue in the panel with Raine where she walked into the wall.