The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Thebestofrobin
Citizen

Comic for November 23th, 2019: Reni Returns

#1 Post by Thebestofrobin »

Reni looks cute!
The horns and butterfly are a nice touch :-D

Though we still need to wait a little bit longer to see the "reveal" of Natani.

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for November 23th, 2019: Reni Returns

#2 Post by Warrl »

Thinking of when our daughters were young, I'd say it looks like those two things might show up pretty much any day in the next year.

And yeah, Karen needs some lessons in boundaries.

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by BadJoke »

Very original in her design. I like it.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#4 Post by Eclipse »

Eric's got that look again. inb4 paintings

Wolffan
Traveler

#5 Post by Wolffan »

So Flora should be happy, there's finally another girl whose more flat-chested than she is.

And is really cute, too.

Certain of the other girls (Maren, Kat) might object to the 'top-heavy'. Natani might be very interested, though now that s/he's being moire accepting of his/her actual body, maybe not.

And, oh, Karen... it's usually not a good idea to poke the dragon. Even the young, cute, shy dragon.
There is only one! :natani:

vevans0009
New Citizen

#6 Post by vevans0009 »

BadJoke wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 am Very original in her design. I like it.
Oh, its been done before. But thats okay. Its a first for Tom in showing a VERY flatchested girl.

greywolf
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Sythe

#7 Post by greywolf »

Super cute, :heart: Reni is my new favorite although someone had better protect her from Eric though. Karen is harmless, just like any other curious outspoken 4 year old. So many cool reactions can come from this, likeTrace ogles her and Flora gets upset, or Evals trips on his tongue, or... Well you get the idea.

JayJayForce
Citizen

#8 Post by JayJayForce »

Reni, your Human form is absolutely perfect :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Actually really surprised with how she looks, but I genuinely love it and think it works really well for her. Such a beautiful design. Also like her reasoning and mild insecurity. Makes her seem like such a filled out and reasonable character. Reni just keeps getting better and better. :heart:
vevans0009 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:48 am Oh, its been done before. But thats okay. Its a first for Tom in showing a VERY flatchested girl.
It's really nice seeing an attractive, super flat chested women in media. Someone who isn't a loli by any measure. Something really different from the usual "Big bonga girls" or jailbait that you see so much.

Rafe
Council Member

#9 Post by Rafe »

greywolf wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:23 pm ... Reni is my new favorite although someone had better protect her from Eric though. Karen is harmless, just like any other curious outspoken 4 year old. So many cool reactions can come from this, likeTrace ogles her and Flora gets upset, or Evals trips on his tongue, or... Well you get the idea.
Remember, that's still Reni. Anyone who can knock a large wolf like Brutus unconscious with one swat doesn't need protection.

I'm wondering about one thing, though - are her horns now just decorations, or are they still growing from her head?
She is still wearing her gorget, I see (smaller, of course).
One thing hasn't changed. She still has those beautiful golden eyes.

Something else notable - Reni can talk now. She doesn't need to communicate telepathically. I guess her human form allows her speak (and quite well at that).

Matra
New Citizen

#10 Post by Matra »

Reni has officially taken over as second prettiest girl in TK for me, if you count Willow. I like the reasoning for her not being top-heavy. Makes sense with Tom's already established lore for dragons.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#11 Post by CrRAR »

The only advice I have for Eric is don’t go getting her angry, I’m sure she’s still capable of breathing fire.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

amenon
Grand Templar

#12 Post by amenon »

That's a very Reni Reni!
Rafe wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:50 pm Something else notable - Reni can talk now. She doesn't need to communicate telepathically. I guess her human form allows her speak (and quite well at that).
Yeah, this is what struck me too! We did already know that she knows the language (and hey, the 'in this form' on that page turns out to be a nice bit of foreshadowing :o), but it's interesting that she's just speaking out loud and there's no leakage of thoughts or anything.

I kinda wanna see her chat with Natani now, because I think he's the only one there who doesn't speak Human.

P.S: The butterfly is totally Reni's real form, and everything else is just a decoy she projects :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#13 Post by AmigaDragon »

"23th"?
amenon wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:15 pmI kinda wanna see her chat with Natani now, because I think he's the only one there who doesn't speak Human.

P.S: The butterfly is totally Reni's real form, and everything else is just a decoy she projects :P
Rafe wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:50 pmRemember, that's still Reni. Anyone who can knock a large wolf like Brutus unconscious with one swat doesn't need protection.
Brutus is such a pushover he was knocked down by a butterfly. :mrgrin:
I'm wondering about one thing, though - are her horns now just decorations, or are they still growing from her head?
She is still wearing her gorget, I see (smaller, of course).
One thing hasn't changed. She still has those beautiful golden eyes.

Something else notable - Reni can talk now. She doesn't need to communicate telepathically. I guess her human form allows her speak (and quite well at that).
I say growing from her head
I'm sure she can probably supplement her vocal speech with telepathy for Natani, or at least switch back to it. Otherwise, there are others who can translate. Hmm, I wonder if Natani could pick up a few more human words if spoken to in human with a telepathic overlay.

Reni: "I'm not a mammal, so I could never tell if I got them right."

But you were raised almost exclusively among humans, you should be able to gauge size by them,and all the others you've seen since. That excuse falls flat, just stick with the "top heavy" reason.

Oh, and while not truly human (just a small percentage), Reni has the darkest human skin we've seen yet in 2K. Right?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#14 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

:o Reni is gorgeouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus <3

Warrl
Grand Templar

#15 Post by Warrl »

AmigaDragon wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:21 pm Reni: "I'm not a mammal, so I could never tell if I got them right."

But you were raised almost exclusively among humans, you should be able to gauge size by them,and all the others you've seen since. That excuse falls flat
I disagree - she is not accustomed to seeing human female breasts from the specific angle of the person whose breasts they are. She needs a full-length mirror, a model on hand to compare to, and practice.

Or, actually, she's fine the way she is.