Merchant

Comic for October 19th, 2019: Beach pounce

#1 Post by Tetrahedron »

greywolf
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Sythe

Re: Comic for October 19th, 2019: Beach pounce

#2 Post by greywolf »

Yea, happy Flora complete with tongue bleep. :flora: :heart: Also very happy to see Keith and Natani again.

vevans0009
New Citizen

#3 Post by vevans0009 »

Adorable Flora speaks the truth. x>

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#4 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

man it's been so long, I had to go back to remind myself of the source of the awkwardness between Keith and Natani.
In general, I went back to the last times we saw Keith and Natani and Trace so I could just remember where everyone was at.
Also, everyone's coming together!!! It's all fitting into place!!!
This is gonna be the first time that everyone in group A and group B and everything are gonna be like, able to chat together and get to know each other properly and everything. :D

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by BadJoke »

Damn that sand/water moving effect!
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

tehbear

#6 Post by tehbear »

Are Natani and Keith embarrassed because of Flora jumping on Trace or from the previous scene where Natani was explaining things to Zen? It seems like they should be used to both these things at this point.

Titanium Dragon
Traveler

#7 Post by Titanium Dragon »

tehbear wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:14 pm Are Natani and Keith embarrassed because of Flora jumping on Trace or from the previous scene where Natani was explaining things to Zen? It seems like they should be used to both these things at this point.
That conversation between Natani and Zen just happaned; we've been jumping between different groups of people where events were going on simultaneously. So even though that happened a year ago in real life, it may have happened like five or ten minutes ago.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#8 Post by Shockwave07 »

Titanium Dragon wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:34 pm
tehbear wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:14 pm Are Natani and Keith embarrassed because of Flora jumping on Trace or from the previous scene where Natani was explaining things to Zen? It seems like they should be used to both these things at this point.
That conversation between Natani and Zen just happaned; we've been jumping between different groups of people where events were going on simultaneously. So even though that happened a year ago in real life, it may have happened like five or ten minutes ago.
True, and I get the feeling our couple are addressing Mike and Evals here, one day after Natani finally coming clean on the body thing not being Basitin black magic (woman body).

So still maybe in the awkward period.

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#9 Post by Tetrahedron »

Titanium Dragon wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:34 pm

I still don't get it. To which scene is this referring?
Please help me.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#10 Post by Insomniac »

So much to Oh my! about on this page and I love it!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by aitaituo »

Tetrahedron wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:05 am I still don't get it. To which scene is this referring?
Please help me.
I also had difficulty recalling this conversation from a year ago.

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by BadJoke »

Also poor Trace. Now that Flora is pregnant her pounces will be even stronger with the added mass. And it's only going to go worsening!
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#13 Post by Shockwave07 »

BadJoke wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:50 am Also poor Trace. Now that Flora is pregnant her pounces will be even stronger with the added mass. And it's only going to go worsening!
But the end of it though her pounces will likely be like, "Lay down and let me fall on you,";)

greywolf
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Sythe

#14 Post by greywolf »

I feel that if Trace ever pounced on her like that she may inadvertently maul him.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by AmigaDragon »

Shockwave07 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:03 am True, and I get the feeling our couple are addressing Mike and Evals here, one day after Natani finally coming clean on the body thing not being Basitin black magic (woman body).
They're responding to Flora. BTW, along with group B, Trace and Flora are probably still unaware of her secret, having arrived after the reveal and resulting conversation.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen