Comic for September 14, 2019: The Unfortunate Request

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Yastreb
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

Re: Comic for September 14, 2019: The Unfortunate Request

#31 Post by Yastreb »

Cinnibar wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:39 pm Ok, so I'm assuming now that Rose is not Keidran even in wolf-form. I somehow doubt the collars are supposed to allow other Keidran to give orders (such as 'take off your collar', 'run away', 'Sit!'). Any human yes, Keidran no.
Collars certainly don't accept orders from anyone, not even any human. Otherwise you could steal expensive slaves by just saying "follow me". I think collars make slaves obey only their master, or a number of masters. Roderic excepted to be able to give orders to Kathrin, so probably this includes master's guests by extension (as long as they don't try to contradict any standing orders from the "primary" master).

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Comic for September 14, 2019: The Unfortunate Request

#32 Post by Technic[Bot] »

HSishi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 pm Rose does nothing by mistake.

Raine grew up as female human. Rose pretty sure knows humans (well, most) do not like to walk around naked and females dislike to be even just topless in public. It's simply not accepted by society, similar to our civilization.
So being ordered to undress infront of Red is uncomfortable enough to cause resistance.

But maybe Rose went too far and we'll see a disintegrating collar on the next comic page :) .

(out of topic)
Am I the only one missing a "Rose" smily in the Characters Smily set?
You do have a good point. The average person wouldn't want to walk around naked. However I thing Rose only expects mild disgust and compliance from Raine rather than her disintegrating the collar, and half the room, by the sheer revulsion the idea of being topless will cause.

Also I think most of us would like more smilies but considering that the forum is not particularly active I doubt they will ever get made. :?
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide