Comic for May 11, 2019: Shifting slowly

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Xian
Traveler

Re: Comic for May 11, 2019: Shifting slowly

#16 Post by Xian »

Trace and Scyther dissing Red together while walking the together to the simulated paradise beach? I am shipping them more than ever!

Rafe
Council Member

#17 Post by Rafe »

My guess is that Rose not only wants Raine to stay in wolf form, but she wants to see just how accurate her form is to other wolves. The best test would be with wolves who know enough about magic to be able to sense it, and who preferably have never met her before, which leaves out Natani and Zen. There is one candidate who comes to mind though - "The Wolf From Before":

Raine might be able to succeed in getting some information from him where Reni failed, since she knows Keidran, and could talk to him if he's conscious. In the event he''s not conscious, or not feeling cooperative, she might find she has inherited another very special talent from her mother - the ability to extract information from someone's mind without using language at all.

steelabjur
Council Member

#18 Post by steelabjur »

My guess is she is going to call Red in and have Raine work on "changing" in front of him until she's used to doing it.

Vera Accalia
Traveler

#19 Post by Vera Accalia »

Maybe this is her chance of going after Trace? She can't harm him directly, but maybe Raine can?

Ddraig
Templar Master

#20 Post by Ddraig »

Vera Accalia wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm Maybe this is her chance of going after Trace? She can't harm him directly, but maybe Raine can?
No, if she wanted to harm him, she would never have let him know she could. I feel like Rose just intends for Raine to transform all the way to keidran a bunch of times
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."