Comic for April 27, 2019: Rose and Raine

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Comic for April 27, 2019: Rose and Raine

#31 Post by Technic[Bot] »

AmigaDragon wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:34 am Once she gets Raine straightened out a bit, I don't think Rose will let her out of the room with just the shorts and chest wrap. "What are these rags you're wearing?" We'll see her in a new outfit before long, whether as human, wolf or mix.
I can see Rose saying in a deep and strong Birtish accent something along the lines of: "Missy you can't run around dresses in taters. You are not only the daughter of the former Grand Templar, and a guest to the Trace state, you are also my niece...."
Also you brougth a good points. It is unlikely that Raine will keep that getup for the entirety of the comic., even if it seems like most of the fans likes it. Hopefully we will see some very needed wardrobe change.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#32 Post by AmigaDragon »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:42 amIt is unlikely that Raine will keep that getup for the entirety of the comic., even if it seems like most of the fans likes it. Hopefully we will see some very needed wardrobe change.
The main reasons for her current garb are that they needed bandages after the first Zen encounter and due to their escape from the wolves they had no real supplies for travel. They were lucky to get as many tents and supplies as they did by trading the Taverndatters' nice dresses.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#33 Post by Technic[Bot] »

AmigaDragon wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:21 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:42 amIt is unlikely that Raine will keep that getup for the entirety of the comic., even if it seems like most of the fans likes it. Hopefully we will see some very needed wardrobe change.
The main reasons for her current garb are that they needed bandages after the first Zen encounter and due to their escape from the wolves they had no real supplies for travel. They were lucky to get as many tents and supplies as they did by trading the Taverndatters' nice dresses.
Yes I member that her normal garb was torn when they fought Zen. But over the years her current garb has become sort of a fan favorite, or that is my impression. But again as you point out that is out of desperation and there is no longer a real reason for her to be dressed like that anymore.
Besides Nat new clothes were pretty cool and since Raine is the second favorite character in the comic I have high hopes for a wardrobe change.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide