Comic for March 22, 2019: Relaxation Attire

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Comic for March 22, 2019: Relaxation Attire

#31 Post by Hulk10 »

aitaituo wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:39 am
Phaing wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 am
Neutral Smith wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:45 pm .....

It is not a proper way to wear a bathrobe, especially not Saria's robe, and the way Maren wears it makes it look like she had a second job at the tavern.
Jeez... Puritanical much?

Also, in a pre-industrial setting, I doubt there would be any sort of swimwear, you just go in the buff. Stuff like Lycra, nylon and Bikinis are a long way off when the most complex bit of machinery is a windmill.
Ironically, swimwear itself puritanical and was developed by modesty minded Europeans in the early Modern period. Before that people swam in underwear or indeed in the buff. But a bathrobe isn't swimwear and few consider an open bathrobe proper.
Good point but the way swimsuits are now you might not think it puritanical.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#32 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Cosmacelf wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 am Well if Sythe and Maren are a thing, at the pace this comic moves, I’ll be looking forward to the consummation of their relationship when I’m, oh, about 92 years old :D
If you follow my signature I made a Graph about that .
Anyhow I do like seeing that maybe in some far off future Sythe might end up with someone, anyone. Fate has been a bit cruel with this wolf dude, he was paired with a tigress that barely tolerated him for fun, profit and political gain, got exiled from his home as no good deed should go unpunished and turned into the comic relief of the story. Yet despite being a bit brash he seems like a genuinely nice person who does not deserves half the [expletive] he has gone through. So it is nice to see all hope is not lots for this good-boy.
aitaituo wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:39 am Ironically, swimwear itself puritanical and was developed by modesty minded Europeans in the early Modern period. Before that people swam in underwear or indeed in the buff. But a bathrobe isn't swimwear and few consider an open bathrobe proper.
I am no expert on fashion, much less beach fashion but I do not think an open bathrobe and non matching bikini is a good choice for a day in the beach from a fashion standpoint. Even if we ignore those are Saria's clothes.
In any case we might finally learn how Trace ended up dating Maren on the first place, If my memory serves me well Maren called herself Trace girlfriend years ago. Honestly my pet theory is that for some reason widows in Mekkan are irresistible hence why Trace managed to get a dragon to fall for him.

Now some thing about the current topic:
First of all: Has Sythe always been this muscular, Or is he pulling a Chris redfield over there?
Second I know the whole beach day is an elaborate way of adding some fan service into the plot while creating a reason for all characters to hang around the same spot and talk. And that is all well and dandy yet i can't imagine that being a good idea. As Maren says Trace is a walking target and anyone near him will get hurt in the crossfire. And since dark Trace is still somewhere inside new Trace he is still pretty dangerous, who knows if a pot will bonk him in the head and turn him back into Tyrant Trace? So even if the mansion is a veritable fortress staying in there is still a bad idea. A much more sensible course of action, or what i would do in their place, would be stealing some valuables from the manor and hightail it as far as i can get. The safest place would be ironically Lynknoll but the only person that knows that place is in fact a thing is Trace and Raine so that is no good, besides with Trace eventually heading there it is a dangerous place to go. Trying to reach the human/wolf capital would be much better choice depending on your species.
What I am trying to say is that this page strains my supension of disbelief a bit more that I am comfortable with. This is no time for beach parties there is a war next door!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Rafe
Council Member

#33 Post by Rafe »

Insomniac wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:45 am
Rafe wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:58 am [EDIT - New theory: Raine is trying to sneak out because she's not in her room, she's in Zen's room.]
Are you referencing...A certain fan comic where...Certain things happen in the woods? Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Just to be up front about this, I knew about the comic you are alluding to, but I had no idea that there was another "certain fan comic" that is taking place in the Manor more or less in the present comic time on this same topic.
Really, I swear. I also assume it was out at least a month ago, and its artist/author is quite the original source on this. I would also encourage that person to continue their admirably crafted work on behalf of myself and similarly perverted types.
Thank you, and my apologies to those nice people who have no idea what we're talking about.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#34 Post by Warrl »

I hope those apologies are mostly for neglecting to provide a link...

Rafe
Council Member

#35 Post by Rafe »

Warrl wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:22 am I hope those apologies are mostly for neglecting to provide a link...
Well, okay - but only because you asked. Be warned anyone who's interested, it's definitely NSFW stuff. Here's the first page:Whoops! See forum rules section 2&4.

[EDIT - Noted. Thank you.]
Last edited by Hayate on Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links to explicit content are not permitted, use PM's

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#36 Post by JohnTheWysard »

"I say, Miss Maren, you'd look wonderful in a Parisian Kiedran bathing suit!"
"Really? What's that?"
"Oh, nothing... nothing at all!"

(stolen from the stage version of Oklahoma)

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#37 Post by Insomniac »

Rafe wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:12 am
Insomniac wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:45 am
Rafe wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:58 am [EDIT - New theory: Raine is trying to sneak out because she's not in her room, she's in Zen's room.]
Are you referencing...A certain fan comic where...Certain things happen in the woods? Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Just to be up front about this, I knew about the comic you are alluding to, but I had no idea that there was another "certain fan comic" that is taking place in the Manor more or less in the present comic time on this same topic.
Really, I swear. I also assume it was out at least a month ago, and its artist/author is quite the original source on this. I would also encourage that person to continue their admirably crafted work on behalf of myself and similarly perverted types.
Thank you, and my apologies to those nice people who have no idea what we're talking about.
I will simply say, I eagerly anticipate new pages of the continuation of that thing we're talking about.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.