Magical Artifacts

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Magical Artifacts

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

I wonder if someone like Euchre or Roselyn could use a magical artifact to extend their life. Keidran need to use mana crystals to use magic so maybe an old one like Euchre could conceal a mana crystal in a cane to help him extend his life.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Magical Artifacts

#2 Post by Turaiel »

Moved to Comic Discussion
Website Administrator

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by TheMouse »

Based on Nora's opinion of Trace trying to find a way to extend Flora's life, it may not even be possible. If it can be done, Euchre, and evil!Trace would likely know how, and a large mana crystal (like the one given to Clovis) could likely power the spell or enchantment.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#4 Post by tony1695 »

I think Euchre's been cheating because he can turn himself into a human flawlessly (or so it seems). Wouldn't surprise me if he spends the majority of his time in his human form, and only goes back to Keidran as necessary. If that's the case, he could theoretically live as long as any other human in the setting.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

With magic just about anything is possible.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by aitaituo »

Hulk10 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:53 am With magic just about anything is possible.
We're going to see that hypothesis tested on the third floor, I think.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Hulk10 »

aitaituo wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:39 am
Hulk10 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:53 am With magic just about anything is possible.
We're going to see that hypothesis tested on the third floor, I think.
Maybe maybe not. But whose to the humans know of every kind of magic.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#8 Post by Technic[Bot] »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:07 am I think Euchre's been cheating because he can turn himself into a human flawlessly (or so it seems). Wouldn't surprise me if he spends the majority of his time in his human form, and only goes back to Keidran as necessary. If that's the case, he could theoretically live as long as any other human in the setting.
My pet theory in this case is that since he can change down to a physiological level. He can keep most of his Keidran features while changing to the more efficient and robust, apparently, human low level biology. Yet he got attacked by a demigod and lived so there is probably more than some clever bio-hacking involved.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Hulk10 »

What is clear is that extending your life would require a great deal of magical dexterity that most people wouldn't have.