Comic for February 10, 2019: Madelyn's Motivation

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for February 10, 2019: Madelyn's Motivation

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Rafe
Council Member

Re: Comic for February 10, 2019: Madelyn's Motivation

#2 Post by Rafe »

Maddie's still bleeding. It's hard to tell how badly she's hurt. She doesn't seem to be too worried, or at least she doesn't want to admit to it. I guess we'll see about that, but there is one thing that worries me more - something we haven't seen before -
Maddie is crying.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Seems that her cute behavior isn't entirely an act as it comes naturally to her with her personality.

I'm sure her mother doesn't see her as worthless though.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

vevans0009
New Citizen

#4 Post by vevans0009 »

…….Maddy. 8(

Panther
Merchant

#5 Post by Panther »

Don't cry , Maddie ; that's not your fault . You've just been "trapped" in the wishes of other peoples and forced to grant it against your will ............ You can only fail by following such path :Maddie: (;_;)
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

Aevere
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#6 Post by Aevere »

Good seeing Keith with his original eyes again. Normal eyed Keith was starting to feel weird.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#7 Post by Eclipse »

This explains so much about Maddie's behavior. I was wondering why she was fangirling over Keith when she first showed up.

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#8 Post by GaySailors »

I knew Keith had the title of ambassador. I didn't know that carried the rank of general though...
This explains so much about Maddie's behavior. I was wondering why she was fangirling over Keith when she first showed up.
I just assumed that was because Keith has the body of a demigod ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eclipse
Templar Master

#9 Post by Eclipse »

GaySailors wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 am I knew Keith had the title of ambassador. I didn't know that carried the rank of general though...
I can't remember where, but I think this was stated earlier. Keith is the same rank as the lesser generals (Intelligence General, Arms General, etc.).

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#10 Post by AmigaDragon »

Rafe wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:44 pmMaddie's still bleeding. It's hard to tell how badly she's hurt. She doesn't seem to be too worried, or at least she doesn't want to admit to it.
She may not be still bleeding. They haven't had much chance (or facilities) yet to get cleaned up.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Diabolicon
Citizen

#11 Post by Diabolicon »

Wow, for a supposedly military-based nation, they don't have much respect for Covert Operations do they.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by aitaituo »

Tom must have gotten a new graphics card, because the shaders have been raised to ultra quality.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#13 Post by Warrl »

Diabolicon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 am Wow, for a supposedly military-based nation, they don't have much respect for Covert Operations do they.
I think it's more a question of whether, when looking at Madelyn Adelaide, one sees "a covert operator" or "the king's daughter".

She's been prominent as "the king's daughter" for 17 years.

She's had the role of "a covert operator" for probably less than 4 years, and has been prominent in the role for some lesser amount of time.

So lots of people - including some very important ones - are conditioned to see "the king's daughter" and not "a covert operator".

The king, by definition - and rather obviously in fact - sets a standard that NO other basitin can match; Maddie falls short of it by rather a wider margin than most. Which would be okay for anyone other than Maddie, because there are plenty of other standards one can be measured by...

... but Maddie is "the king's daughter", and that's all that too many of her countrymen see - so they only measure her against the one standard that is least suitable for measuring her.

Worse, she learned to measure herself the same way.

So she's trying to escape that improper measurement... and bringing it with her, inside her own head.

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#14 Post by LuckyMudman »

Poor Maddie.

I'm sure she can devise some way to break herself free of the implied expectations set for her, maybe even with Keiths help.
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

amenon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by amenon »

Excellent page.
Rafe wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:44 pm Maddie's still bleeding. It's hard to tell how badly she's hurt. She doesn't seem to be too worried, or at least she doesn't want to admit to it. I guess we'll see about that, but there is one thing that worries me more - something we haven't seen before -
Maddie is crying.
Pretty sure she just bit her lip when she got hit. And Maddie's shown us some waterworks before -- she was even sincere one time, I think -- but never with that kind of impact, no.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: