Comic for December 15th, 2018: Scales of Stone

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

James Polymer
New Citizen

Re: Comic for December 15th, 2018: Scales of Stone

#31 Post by James Polymer »

Piece_of_Paper wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:11 am Where are the pigeons and doves? :o
Yeah, I know the statue is in doors, but pigeons are tricky, crafty, and/or sneaky. S:P

They may also be magical! :shock:
Knowing what Evil Trace did to every human and keidran who crossed his path, do you think the humble pigeon stands a chance? For all we know, that statue is enchanted to spout fire and barbecue any bird who even thinks about using it as a toilet. :shock:

If these recent pages and the (relatively) recent map sketches really are foreshadowing the introduction of a new race, then I'm very intrigued. Even if we never actually meet them, I love me some good world-building in my webcomics. :grin:
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The mark of a truly wise man is that he acknowledges when he doesn't know @%$#." - Me

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#32 Post by Hulk10 »

Yeah it is, and no I wasn't but good joke.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

steelabjur
Council Member

#33 Post by steelabjur »

Panther wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:52 pm The title "Scales of stone" is a blink to "Games of throne" ? :adira:
Sort of reminds me of the saying "Feet of Clay", "an expression now commonly used to refer to a weakness or character flaw", but opposite.

Rafe
Council Member

#34 Post by Rafe »

Panther wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:52 pm
Panther wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:52 pm The title "Scales of stone" is a blink to "Games of throne" ? :adira:
Or a blink to "Gardens of stone" ?
The Stone of Scone:

Nail in Bone:

Candycat
Citizen

#35 Post by Candycat »

Oh hey, that statue is starting to crumble in that last shot! Hadn't noticed that detail. Maybe it's a golem/automaton? And Rose has the deactivation code?
ImageImage
ImageImage