Comic for December 8th, 2018: Seeing Behind the Curtain

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Panther
Merchant

Re: Comic for December 8th, 2018: Seeing Behind the Curtain

#31 Post by Panther »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:09 am
Panther wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:01 pmUnless Nora and Trace got this close before Trace meets Saria ? .......... :oops:
If i remember correctly Nora has been associated with the order for some time, what for or why is beyond me, but she only really "meet" Trace when he tried to slay her in order to impress Saria, after many failed attemtps she encouraged him to talk to the lass ditch such stupid plans and they ended getting married. At some point the Dragon and the templar developed a close fiendship and Nora got a crush on our favorite blue dorito. So the timeline makes it unlikely, However given Nora "interest" on the guy a one night thing and a memory erasure spell afterwards is definitely within the realms of possibility.
(And i am still hoping Nibs is Trace/Nora little spawn)
In all case , nobody can deny that Nora has a "secret" crush on Trace :

Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

SomeBody
Citizen

#32 Post by SomeBody »

Nora's, uh... thing for trace has always been played for laughs, but it's kinda creepy at times. I'd actually be pretty happy if they DID have a kid, or were shown to have been involved after his wife died - then it's not so much 'prey on the guy,' but rather 'try to get back with a lover who has amnesia.'

Warrl
Grand Templar

#33 Post by Warrl »

In all case , nobody can deny that Nora has a "secret" crush on Trace
Aside, that is, from the word "secret"...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#34 Post by BadFoMo »

A little late again, I know.
Dadrobit wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:31 am
BadFoMo wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 amP.S. You know my usual question; same as last time.
Grammar mistake by Maddie in panel 3 leaving out the word "be" creating, "I don't need to huge,". :mrgrin:
Thanks!
ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:54 pmhopefully rose teleports or whatever and punishes them.
Rose: While the invention is supposed to take care of intruders, I can personally activate the security system for 'special cases'. I hope you two enjoy being {farm animal}; we're running low on those!
PanClovek wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:45 am
CrRAR wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:27 pmI knew something had to be giving the old girl all those blushies! Rose is really just a gen-u-ine Willy Wonka. :wink:

Can’t wait till we get to the part with the... oompa loompas. |D
Or maybe it's Trace's forgotten chocolate factory ? The past nobody wants him to remember... :grin:
So, what kind of trouble would they be getting into in such a place?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!