Filler for October 22nd, 2018: Twokinds 15th Anniversary

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Panther
Merchant

Re: Filler for October 22nd, 2018: Twokinds 15th Anniversary

#16 Post by Panther »

Welsh halfwit wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:09 am "O.K., who's been Nibblying at the cake?"
More than nibblying : Image

^_^"
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#17 Post by CrRAR »

I'm a little late to this thread, but congrats on an amazing 15 years of DETERMINATION!!! :D Not just for creating an awesome webcomic, but to success in forging such an astounding little corner of the internet! The substance that brings the Twokinds community together is a huge testament to the forethought and care that goes into crafting such a quality universe. It's those subtle yet unique swirlings together of narrative, pepperings of cumulative detail spread among the vibrance and diversity of its characters (both the delectable and unsavory of variety) that never fails to entertain from, sometimes, quite unexpected angles... yet ever in the classic style of delivery that is Twokinds.

Beyond words, the greatest measure I know is that I'm still just as excited for a stream, art, or the day update day rolls around as I was years ago when the comic was but a freshly minted bookmark in my browser; a little digital, "hey, can't go forgetting that neat little place."

Many, many clicks have been clacked since then. All for the better, because Twokinds exists. :squirrel:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

BenedictOwler

#18 Post by BenedictOwler »

Mymy time truly flies doesn't it?

I still remember when this certain web comic caught my attention and I began to read trough it.
Quite a few things have changed now, may it be the Website or the art.

I must say that I truly adore this picture, the dynamic and the expression is what I find fascinating

For example the look [Database Error] and Sythe are giving each other, I see it as an expression of mutual respect (of course I could be wrong tho) but it shows how much those characters
have developed over those fifteen years, which of course goes for I dare to say every character (alas those who are there for some time now, for the ones that appeared only recently, well I'm really excited to know about their future...in the future :-.P)

Another notable example would be Mike and Evals or the look Maren and Karen are giving each other It's fascinating how much you can read out of those expressions.

Last but not least I want to add that I really like the earrings of Raine, I do wonder if they come up in the comic soon.
\\\*/// Blesse be te who found enlightenment, for now they shall never be fooled again by te three idols in grey \\\*///
/|\+++++First Commandment from the Codex of the Enlighteners (512) /|\ +++++

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#19 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Well fifteen years color me impressed.
Other people would have given up after a year of two but not Tom, it really takes an special kind of person to keep on this type of sutff. Thanks for the wonderful story you have gifted us!

Personally i have only been here for less than a year but i hope to be here when the comic finally finished around the second half of the 21st century.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide