What "it" is on the the third floor

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Destro35

What "it" is on the the third floor

#1 Post by Destro35 »

Sorry if this against the rules. Anyway I believe that "it" on the third floor might be another one of those never ending rechargeable gems like in the dragon masquerade. As to why it is on the third floor is because Trace was trying to do experiments on it to create a being capable of destroying the Kiedran races. Since dragons are made up of magic the same concept would be implied to the gem being able to have a physical body and it's own mind. That would also explain why Trace built the towers that store energy, so he could get rid of the creation before he would lose control. Now the creation or "it" (Not the clown) was not yet completed but partially complete and it has a free will. Now as to how Trace got who knows Nora could have given it to him or he was trusted with keeping it safe by the Templar. Now then there could be other things on the third floor but hey this is one of many possibilities. So who knows what Todd is going to do with what "it " on the third floor.
Destro35

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: What "it" is on the the third floor

#2 Post by Turaiel »

Moved topic to Comic Discussion
Website Administrator

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

Simple idea to start off; the hidden room on the third floor is where Trace did his research into resurrecting Saria. Failing that, it's the war room where the former Templar planned his scheme to wipe out the keidran. But something about that room was so important that Trace placed a glamour on it to keep even the door hidden from prying eyes.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by aitaituo »

I also think it's most likely the necromancy suite.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#5 Post by Technic[Bot] »

The working theory is trace necromancy kit.
Maybe it includes with the remains of his experimentation subjects. Or maybe that is sold separately, who know?

Hell just a different idea, it may be a whole shrine to Saria.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

NuclearBird
Master

#6 Post by NuclearBird »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:47 am Hell just a different idea, it may be a whole shrine to Saria.
Made from her bones, no less. You know Edgy!Trace would be crazy enough to do it.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#7 Post by Him »

Or perhaps a torture chamber of some kind- which includes horrible experiments for the purpose of necromancy.

BenedictOwler

#8 Post by BenedictOwler »

I theorize with the thought that Trace in his insanity unearthed Sarias body since perhaps he believed the body of a person is an essential part of bringing someone back to live.
On the other side I don't know if it can be since well, this is a PG-13 Comic so if my assumption would be correct then the body is probably hulled into clothes.

Another thing could of course be that he experimented on some Keidrans that he didn't slaughter but abused for experimentation, but I'm not sure of that either since I don't think that would be something Rose could look away, if Rose knows what's in the room (which I do not believe since Trace in his great paranoia didn't probably trust even her when it came to his works)
\\\*/// Blesse be te who found enlightenment, for now they shall never be fooled again by te three idols in grey \\\*///
/|\+++++First Commandment from the Codex of the Enlighteners (512) /|\ +++++