Comic for October 15, 2018: Oasis Room

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for October 15, 2018: Oasis Room

#16 Post by BadFoMo »

Deaththekat wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 pmPortal rooms. The only way to live.
Like in Portal 2's Alpha intro?

Arcus_Deer wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 am
Dadrobit wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:42 pm
Deaththekat wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 pmPortal rooms. The only way to live. Talk to your real estate agent today!
Nah, just a really big room that's magicked to look and feel like a beachfront estate. The Twitter update post and the page preview have a sketched isometric view of the the room. I'd post it, but I'm on mobile and I am lazy. :mrgrin:
^^Here's what Dadrobit's talking about, it's such a neat little addition!
I like this room. Also, I am mildly reminded of Bioshock Infinite's Battleship Bay.

steelabjur wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:12 pmTiger shark, eh? Trace and Flora get up to some kinky stuff, I guess. :wink:
Neutral Smith wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:16 amThere is something odd about that pool :P
The pool is enchanted with different settings so that swimmers could be turned into MerFolk for their swims.

Also, is it weird or normal that as soon as Evals mentioned a spa, I immediately started thinking of Ramma 1/2?

Also, insert my usual request and question here.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Mionikoi
Apprentice

#17 Post by Mionikoi »

Where is Trace anyways? And why do I have a feeling we will be seeing little snow mew soon?
I LOVE WAFFLES! : D

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#18 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Mionikoi wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:01 pmWhere is Trace anyways?
Well, last time we saw him he was talking with Rose. Given that said conversation started with him asking where Flora was and Rose saying she could take him there, I'm assuming he'll show up here shortly.

Panther
Merchant

#19 Post by Panther »

Panther wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:58 am Don't lose your pink hearted panties , Eval : it should be an "hard to go out" situation .......... especially if Trace comes in :nora:
Seriously : how he can wear these panties without it slides down along his legs ?
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by SpottedKitty »

Panther wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm Seriously : how he can wear these panties without it slides down along his legs ?
Static cling because of his fur? :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Panther
Merchant

#21 Post by Panther »

SpottedKitty wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:48 pm
Panther wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm Seriously : how he can wear these panties without it slides down along his legs ?
That's a possibility :)

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#22 Post by Neutral Smith »

Not unisex, but unispecies, Eric is a perv, and Evals is wearing them backwards with a button above the tail.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#23 Post by AmigaDragon »

Or tail hole, hanging on his tail
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Panther
Merchant

#24 Post by Panther »

AmigaDragon wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:29 pm
Or tail hole, hanging on his tail
Neutral Smith wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:44 am Not unisex, but unispecies, Eric is a perv, and Evals is wearing them backwards with a button above the tail.
That's a possibility too , minus the fact Eval should have borrowed the panties to Trace :mrgreen:

James Polymer
New Citizen

#25 Post by James Polymer »

So it's that kind of oasis...well, that's a let down. I was hoping to at least see a champagne supernova in the sky. (;_;)
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The mark of a truly wise man is that he acknowledges when he doesn't know @%$#." - Me

Phaing
Master

#26 Post by Phaing »

So, I gotta ask;
Just how freakin' rich is this guy, anyway?

I think that the biggest problem is going to be getting these guys out of here, ever.

Then again, if this sanctuary they are trying to reach is a myth, why not make this place into it?
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Warrl
Grand Templar

#27 Post by Warrl »

Phaing wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:09 am So, I gotta ask;
Just how freakin' rich is this guy, anyway?
Well, let's see...

He's a duke. Some duchies were larger and richer than some kingdoms.

His duchy includes - as its more-or-less capital - a port city which is the major trade contact point for Basidian Island, and also has a relatively level route through/around the mountains to the Cat-Keidran lands. It isn't exactly central, but that's pretty rich.

He's a high-power mage and the boss of all human mages through his title of Grand Templar.

So I'd say the answer is: extremely.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#28 Post by aitaituo »

Also, Trace seized control of the already influential and wealthy Templar in a military coup and created a council of cronies (mostly) loyal to him, turned the Templar into an army, began a massive construction campaign building enormous magical towers, and was widely believed to be more powerful than the king of the largest kingdom on earth. He was not born a duke. By all appearances, the wealth of all humanity is subject to his whims. The manor might be rather humble.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#29 Post by Hulk10 »

Funny, fluffy Flora was pretending to be this. Image How cute. :flora:
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#30 Post by Shockwave07 »

Hulk10 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:19 am Funny, fluffy Flora was pretending to be this. Image How cute. :flora:
...*Will roll fails* Tiger shark do do do...