Comic for October 15, 2018: Oasis Room

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic for October 15, 2018: Oasis Room

#31 Post by Schrodinger »

James Polymer wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:23 pm So it's that kind of oasis...well, that's a let down. I was hoping to at least see a champagne supernova in the sky. (;_;)

If you are the the Grand Templar, effective Arch Mage of this world, and the Duke of the region of course you would have a magical beachfront room in your mansion. I know I would.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#32 Post by Hulk10 »

Schrodinger wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:18 am
James Polymer wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:23 pm So it's that kind of oasis...well, that's a let down. I was hoping to at least see a champagne supernova in the sky. (;_;)

If you are the the Grand Templar, effective Arch Mage of this world, and the Duke of the region of course you would have a magical beachfront room in your mansion. I know I would.
I'd have other things besides that, like say a rainforest zone, a glacier zone, a mountain zone etc.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#33 Post by Neutral Smith »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:20 am
https://i.imgur.com/XS5LK.gif[/img]

I'd have other things besides that, like say a rainforest zone, a glacier zone, a mountain zone etc.

Rain forest zone would be the greenhouse with all (at least two :mrgreen: :mrgrin: ) kinds of tropical fruits, and the mountain zone would be the gym. Maybe with a glacier for skiing.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#34 Post by Hulk10 »

Neutral Smith wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:15 am

Rain forest zone would be the greenhouse with all (at least two :mrgreen: :mrgrin: ) kinds of tropical fruits, and the mountain zone would be the gym. Maybe with a glacier for skiing.

Skiiing ain't my thing. But the delicious tropical fruits yum and the mountain zone gym now that's living.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#35 Post by Schrodinger »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Skiiing ain't my thing. But the delicious tropical fruits yum and the mountain zone gym now that's living.

Clearly we have been thinking too small. There needs to be a rotating Vacation Room. Any kind of getaway you desire; cabin in the forest, private beach, ski lodge, etc. You want it, it's there!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#36 Post by Hulk10 »

Schrodinger wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:06 am

Clearly we have been thinking too small. There needs to be a rotating Vacation Room. Any kind of getaway you desire; cabin in the forest, private beach, ski lodge, etc. You want it, it's there!

I think your thinking too big.

Panther
Merchant

#37 Post by Panther »

Schrodinger wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:06 am

Sorry , but no ^_^"
At the top of the door (first case) , it's clearly written "Oasis room" and it's not a changing panel
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#38 Post by Schrodinger »

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:48 amI think your thinking too big.
No, we can go bigger.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#39 Post by Hulk10 »

Schrodinger wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:57 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:48 amI think your thinking too big.
No, we can go bigger.
That's definitely too big.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#40 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Ah...PARADISE. :)
Videre videnda.