"Surprise" sketch from 8-31 stream

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Arcus_Deer
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: n

"Surprise" sketch from 8-31 stream

#1 Post by Arcus_Deer »

So at the end of the 8-31 stream, Tom said that this sketch was a surprise. Any ideas as to what he may mean by that? I think the most likely thing is that it'll be a new voting incentive, but I'm going to cross my fingers for a new side comic!

Also Karen and Maddie look adorably guilty

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: "Surprise" sketch from 8-31 stream

#2 Post by tony1695 »

Arcus_Deer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:28 pm So at the end of the 8-31 stream, Tom said that this sketch was a surprise. Any ideas as to what he may mean by that? I think the most likely thing is that it'll be a new voting incentive, but I'm going to cross my fingers for a new side comic!

Also Karen and Maddie look adorably guilty
Looks like a teaser for the next page/for after Zen, Natani and Keith are done.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Arcus_Deer
Traveler

#3 Post by Arcus_Deer »

Why would he say it was a surprise, then? Here's with comments

Ddraig
Templar Master

#4 Post by Ddraig »

Arcus_Deer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:10 pm Why would he say it was a surprise, then? Here's with comments
As a heads up, that link is broken
He probably meant that the content of the sketch or that he was going to show it was a surprise, not that the fact that will be a page after this one is a surprise. We haven't seen what the others have been up to yet since arriving at the Manor, so it's fairly reasonable to assume that as soon as Tom wraps up the Nat/Zen/Keith scene he flips over to Maddie&Co
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Qwe304
Citizen

#5 Post by Qwe304 »

Arcus_Deer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:28 pm Any ideas as to what he may mean by that?
It's an upcoming (patreon only) side comic as tom said on 9/2 stream.
Here's both of them so far https://imgur.com/a/TgtV1vH
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous

Arcus_Deer
Traveler

#6 Post by Arcus_Deer »

Qwe304 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:20 am
Arcus_Deer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:28 pm Any ideas as to what he may mean by that?
It's an upcoming (patreon only) side comic as tom said on 9/2 stream.
Here's both of them so far https://imgur.com/a/TgtV1vH
I think it's funny that I'm asking this right after asking you a very similar question in another thread, but these I can assume are directly from patreon.

Are you like me where you have a massive horde of Tom's art? I'm trying to make a complete (apart from paid art of course) collection, and you may have some things I'm missing

Qwe304
Citizen

#7 Post by Qwe304 »

Arcus_Deer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:58 pm I think it's funny that I'm asking this right after asking you a very similar question in another thread, but these I can assume are directly from patreon.

Are you like me where you have a massive horde of Tom's art? I'm trying to make a complete (apart from paid art of course) collection, and you may have some things I'm missing
Ive been grabbing pretty much everything tom has shown on stream for the past year, and save art I haven't seen anywhere.
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous