Comic for September 1st, 2018: Assassin Siblings, Catching U- Keith!

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Comic for September 1st, 2018: Assassin Siblings, Catching U- Keith!

#1 Post by CrRAR »

Welp, at least whatever happens it'll make being stuck in bed a heck of a lot more interesting.

"Why Keith you look just fi-" *krssh* "...wearing..." *krssht*
Nothing at all!Nothing at all!Nothing at all!Nothing at all!

:shock: "Ohhh nooonononono"

*desperately buries head in pillows*
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for September 1st, 2018: Assassin Siblings, Catching U- Keith!

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

Not exactly a spoiler; just perverted ideas.
Spoiler!
I can see it now; if we ever get to the long-awaited lovemaking scene, we will cut to Zen as he tries to act normal while feeling everything.

Also, does anyone else think that they will only find out about the possibility of hybrids after they have done it?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Thallium
Templar

#3 Post by Thallium »

And now you've planted the idea in Keith's mind, if he wasn't already considering it. Well done Natani, very subtle play there. I wonder, we know basitins aren't really into thew whole "sex" thing but in addition to Keith's Western heritage there must be some urges they get, otherwise how would the species survive?
Image Image

What I cannot create, I do not understand.
The imagination of nature is far, far greater than the imagination of man.

Tyger42
Apprentice

#4 Post by Tyger42 »

Losing points there, Zen. Do you expect Nat to remain celibate all his life? Deal. With. It.

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#5 Post by Loveknowsbest »

:grin: :grin: love it. Aw zen worries about getting Nat's sexy time stuck in his head. Be advice. Stay out of her memories. Zen. I think she is strong enough to keep you from those memories. The question is Are you strong enough to avoid it. Zen. Lol..

Phaing
Master

#6 Post by Phaing »

Tyger42 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:26 pm Losing points there, Zen. Do you expect Nat to remain celibate all his life? Deal. With. It.
Yeah, bigtime. This reunion went a page too long for his public image.

As for Keith, I think his line should have been; "I just got here, and I guess its already time for me to go."
Or maybe that would be too Old-Kieth-like, eh?
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Deaththekat
Merchant

#7 Post by Deaththekat »

Them ears aint for nothin keith.

Anyonegot the page where a basitin says basically that?
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#8 Post by ZeroJinKui »

this just further proves zen is selfish and is abusive toward his sister due to his own insecurities.

people defending zen need to realize how horrible a person he is.

i personally look forward to keith and natani's special moment... and i hope zen FEELS EVERYTHING. :twisted:

also, we ALL know keith heard every word, right?

those huge ears aren't just for decoration. |D
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

SomeBody
Citizen

#9 Post by SomeBody »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 am this just further proves zen is selfish and is abusive toward his sister due to his own insecurities.

i personally look forward to keith and natani's special moment... and i hope zen FEELS EVERYTHING. :twisted:

Yeesh, lay off.

Not wanting to get a mandatory showing of your sibling boning their SO is hardly selfish. Most people would call that "sane and healthy," actually.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by CrRAR »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 am this just further proves zen is selfish and is abusive toward his sister due to his own insecurities.

Indeed, at least now Natani has learned to fight for himself, and fight he shall. :natani:╯ ︵┻━┻

I still feel a little bad for Zen for partly being a victim to circumstance, indeed though his failure to understand the situation is bordering atrocious, I hope that if Natani storms off with Keith shortly he realizes, "Welp, whether I'm upset or not about this he may or may not STILL [ACTION VERB] the Basitin" ":|".

ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 am i personally look forward to keith and natani's special moment... and i hope zen FEELS EVERYTHING. :twisted:
Not... the first time he'll... have to... negotiate the logistics of the business-end of Keith's mighty blade. Maybe Kat can at least hold his hand to get him through the literal mindbork he'll be experiencing.

UNLESS! He hobbles as fast as he can to find Raine to recreate a suppression shackle STAT!

:zen:: "Puh- ungh -leeeease." *squeaks* "Raine! These FeE-E-Eeelllings need t-oOOOooo STOP!"

:raine:: 'o_O

lol
Fight the power!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#11 Post by tony1695 »

You guys need to lay off of Zen a bit, remember this is all literally less than five minutes of having a lot of his life turned upside down. It's only natural to try and cling to the way things were.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Eclipse
Templar Master

#12 Post by Eclipse »

Keith is smart to deny everything (even though we all know he totally heard everything). It'd be better for his health to stay out of this one.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by CrRAR »

SomeBody wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:56 am

Yeesh, lay off.

Not wanting to get a mandatory showing of your sibling boning their SO is hardly selfish. Most people would call that "sane and healthy," actually.
tony1695 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:39 am You guys need to lay off of Zen a bit, remember this is all literally less than five minutes of having a lot of his life turned upside down. It's only natural to try and cling to the way things were.
My assessment of Zen's attitude from different perspectives:

Personal boundaries [OK]
Being protective [OK]
Hating Keith as partner because of stabby-stab history [OK]
Preventing adult sibling from living life [NOT OK]

So being on Zen's side from a few perspectives makes sense. We just need to see if Zen elaborates further... which he's doing a whoooole lot of now and isn't making himself look any better... yet. He could save himself from jerk-dom but it's a slippery slope. The impetus to ensure the mindlink doesn't leak may come down to him finding a solution, NOT by imposing limitation on how Natani lives his life.

Which brings up a good question, they've shared lots of odd sensations. Why wouldn't this fall into the bucket of, "Welp, I guess this is my life now". More Keith for everyone! \o/

I find it hard to believe a strapping male wolf like Zen would entertain an expectation of innocence indefinitely for himself, let alone another person. As Youngtani, and folks here, said though too it could be the "I'm the big brother" psychology still in play. Which is in and of itself becoming a selfish and short-sighted disposition.
Fight the power!

Deaththekat
Merchant

#14 Post by Deaththekat »

CrRAR wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:01 am
Preventing adult sibling from living life [NOT OK]

======

I find it hard to believe a strapping male wolf like Zen would entertain an expectation of innocence indefinitely for himself, let alone another person. As Youngtani, and folks here, said though too it could be the "I'm the big brother" psychology still in play.

I agree with the second statement. And you have to recall that Zen protected Natani for a very long time. First from the brotherhood, then he saved them from the mind break, then the brotherhood for years more, helping conceal their secret.

Zen is naturally gonna be protective.

And theres the obligatory EW factor of not only knowing of but sharing the memories of your sibilings sex life
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by aitaituo »

Just throwing this out here since I don't think anyone else has, Zen may have strong feelings about miscegenation. The main cast notwithstanding, that's not an unusual opinion on Mekkan. Interspecies relationships have only been portrayed as normal in a master-slave setting.