Comic for August 21, 2018: Assassin Siblings, Catching Up, Pt 4

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for August 21, 2018: Assassin Siblings, Catching Up, Pt 4

#16 Post by amenon »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:52 pm Uhh, wait, which main revelation were you referring to here? I'm having a bit of trouble keeping track at the moment, heh. Was it the 'memories not automatically shared anymore' thing?
This one, in the wider context of 'Natani'.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#17 Post by MuonNeutrino »

amenon wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:03 pm
MuonNeutrino wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:52 pm Uhh, wait, which main revelation were you referring to here? I'm having a bit of trouble keeping track at the moment, heh. Was it the 'memories not automatically shared anymore' thing?
This one, in the wider context of 'Natani'.
Ah, right, I forgot that they hadn't actually specifically discussed that yet.

Eh, honestly, I'm ok with it for now. I'm sure they'll get around to it at some point, but the interaction feels natural this way. It's just one of those conversations where you get distracted a lot and jump around a bunch of different topics and only later realize you forgot something. :grin: And neither of them is used to *not* getting that full subtext from the link - Natani probably isn't used to having to actually *explain* something like this, and Zen probably isn't used to *needing* it to be explained. Having them get distracted by the more immediate hot-button emotional topic feels like the sort of thing they'd do, given how they normally try to avoid the subject of Nat's gender issues to start with.

Rafe
Council Member

#18 Post by Rafe »

"Just gunna... suppress that memory"
Natani obviously really wanted those panties. She's still fighting with herself about how she should feel vs. her true feelings. You might blame this on not wanting to spring everything on Zen all at once, or not being completely sure of what her feelings truly are at the moment. Maybe Young Natani will have to remind her that she shouldn't be ashamed or afraid of who she is anymore.

amenon
Grand Templar

#19 Post by amenon »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:38 pm Ah, right, I forgot that they hadn't actually specifically discussed that yet.

Eh, honestly, I'm ok with it for now. I'm sure they'll get around to it at some point, but the interaction feels natural this way. It's just one of those conversations where you get distracted a lot and jump around a bunch of different topics and only later realize you forgot something. :grin: And neither of them is used to *not* getting that full subtext from the link - Natani probably isn't used to having to actually *explain* something like this, and Zen probably isn't used to *needing* it to be explained. Having them get distracted by the more immediate hot-button emotional topic feels like the sort of thing they'd do, given how they normally try to avoid the subject of Nat's gender issues to start with.
There are some possibilities that come to mind, but it slipping Natani's mind -- even with his famously terrible memory -- or not being a big deal aren't really among them. If that's the line then the story has moved beyond my comprehension.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#20 Post by Shockwave07 »

Rafe wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm "Just gunna... suppress that memory"
Natani obviously really wanted those panties. She's still fighting with herself about how she should feel vs. her true feelings. You might blame this on not wanting to spring everything on Zen all at once, or not being completely sure of what her feelings truly are at the moment. Maybe Young Natani will have to remind her that she shouldn't be ashamed or afraid of who she is anymore.
I'm not sure she did want those panties... Or at least didn't until Kat gave them to Natani. The look on Natani's face was that I'd compare to a boy on an anime nearing the point of turning into a nosebleed fountain!

Add on top of this since Natani still identifies as male, it be like she was given something to cross dress in, and nearly wore it for one person (you know who. :keith: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/969/
And http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/970/).

I almost wonder if Natani is suppressing it to ease a little shock off of Zen, or maybe hasn't accepted the changes in her own mind yet.

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#21 Post by MuonNeutrino »

amenon wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:54 pmThere are some possibilities that come to mind, but it slipping Natani's mind -- even with his famously terrible memory -- or not being a big deal aren't really among them. If that's the line then the story has moved beyond my comprehension.
Sorry, didn't mean to suggest that it's not important or that they're not going to want to talk about it, just that I can see it not happening right this instant. From Natani's end, he's already had a couple days to get used to it, and he's not the one who needs an explanation to begin with. (And honestly, I can totally see him forgetting at least once that he'll actually have to *explain* stuff to Zen now, regardless of how important the stuff is. Not saying that he'll forget about some important topic itself, just that he'll forget that he has to *explain* said important topic rather than Zen just automatically knowing it too.) It's still important to him, and I expect he'll want to discuss it at some point, but I can easily see him getting distracted by the (to him) more immediate topic of Keith. And for Zen, he actually *was* starting to ask about it before they got sidetracked, and while Keith isn't the emotional hot button for him that he is for Nat, it also came at him completely cold, so likewise I can see the distraction happening quite naturally. Like I said, this feels like a natural sort of conversational flow to me - not that they won't talk about this obviously important topic at some point, just that conversations often meander and get sidetracked.

Tyger42
Apprentice

#22 Post by Tyger42 »

Panther wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:13 pm WOW ; don't blush so hard , Natani ........... Zen can't deal with the revelation in the last panel and commit a suicide ? :mrgrin:
Just how does one blush through fur anyway? XD

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#23 Post by CrRAR »

Just. like. that:

*Keith busts in with a discernible swagger*

Zen & Natani: :< :<

Keith: "Now just what was it you two were barking about in here!?" *eyebrows waggle*

*Zen leaps miraculously from the confines of his bed and in a mid-air response to Natani's 'Not... yet, anyway.', we hear...*

"You snooooze you looooooooooseeee~"

Keith: >:

*glomp*

Natani: :oops:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Panther
Merchant

#24 Post by Panther »

Tyger42 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:01 am
Panther wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:13 pm WOW ; don't blush so hard , Natani ........... Zen can't deal with the revelation in the last panel and commit a suicide ? :mrgrin:
Just how does one blush through fur anyway? XD
Mystery of life or miracle from the drawer ...... Choose yourself X3
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

Phaing
Master

#25 Post by Phaing »

I have spent the last 24 hours dealing with a cracked tooth.... this page was exactly the pain-killer I needed!
Thanks, I needed this.

Okay, so of course I am thinking of the 'ship of the year; Nat/Kieth/Kat, or :keith: :natani: :kathrin: .... how cool would that be? IMHO, mutual affection is the ultimate in sexy, so how could they go wrong?

Okay, back to reality..... :potatoes:
I'm afraid that Zen will do something to screw things up for :keith: :natani: . If he does, I can help with amputating his foot.
Even if he is running away at the time :twisted:
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#26 Post by GaySailors »

No one has mentioned this yet, so I feel contractually obligated to:

Here's to one of the best pages in a while!

MadMann135
Merchant

#27 Post by MadMann135 »

I have a question.
What does Natani have to wear in order to seduce Keith?

I do hope they will be able to fix the damage done to Zen's leg.
ImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#28 Post by Schrodinger »

MadMann135 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:34 am I have a question.
What does Natani have to wear in order to seduce Keith?

I do hope they will be able to fix the damage done to Zen's leg.
This I believe will seduce any Basitin.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#29 Post by AmigaDragon »

CrRAR wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:07 am*Keith busts in with a discernible swagger*
Keith BUSTS in? :mrgreen:
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#30 Post by BadJoke »

:zen: : Finally our mental link is restored! I'm so relieved, to feel that powerful immuable string between you and m-

:natani: : By the way, me and Keith are together and tonigh we're gonna do it.

:zen: : CUT IT OUT! CUT IT OUT!
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.