Base Imaging

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokematt1

Base Imaging

#1 Post by Pokematt1 »

Hello, I'm doing a challenge at myself and was wondering if I could use one the wallpapers found on DA as a base image for my challenge! I do always give credit to the original creators as well

Ddraig
Templar Master

Re: Base Imaging

#2 Post by Ddraig »

Pokematt1 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 pm Hello, I'm doing a challenge at myself and was wondering if I could use one the wallpapers found on DA as a base image for my challenge! I do always give credit to the original creators as well
You'd probably do better contacting Tom directly via PM (through DA is probably your best bet, as I don't *think* patreon does PMs?). We know he replies in the forums on rare occasion (tho suspect he reads them more than that) but that's the thing - it's on rare occasion
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Base Imaging

#3 Post by Dadrobit »

Actually, your best bet is by catching him during or right after one of his streams. He mentioned recently that he has thousands of unread messages on DA, and he's almost non-existent on this site, but he's almost always receptive to questions and requests like yours during and immediately after Picarto streams.