Comic for Thursday, 5th of July 2018 :Being honest

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Eclipse
Templar Master

Re: Comic for Thursday, 5th of July 2018 :Being honest

#31 Post by Eclipse »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:34 pm oh, right... but wait... unless i am remembering wrong... wasn't there a portal or something in the tavern that opened up?

or am i way off the mark?

i really need to take a refresher course, i'm fully caught up on the comic, but it's so hard to keep track of everything in my mess of a mind. :?
No. Adira said the portal used to connect to another tavern to the west, but it closed up during the war. However, it appears to be more functional than she claimed. It probably never went to the estate though, it's unlikely OldTrace would've allowed that. Whatever Adira's doing with that portal probably has more to do with the other tavern. Maeve will probably end up visiting the estate on foot for some reason. Anything other than that and she'll end up a barnyard animal.

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

Re: Comic for Thursday, 5th of July 2018 :Being honest

#32 Post by ZeroJinKui »

Eclipse wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:49 am No. Adira said the portal used to connect to another tavern to the west, but it closed up during the war. However, it appears to be more functional than she claimed. It probably never went to the estate though, it's unlikely OldTrace would've allowed that. Whatever Adira's doing with that portal probably has more to do with the other tavern. Maeve will probably end up visiting the estate on foot for some reason. Anything other than that and she'll end up a barnyard animal.
i should probably be more clear... i never expected them to show up at the mansion, nor did i think the portal connected there... i'm just worried cause we haven't seen either of them in awhile, especially maeve, cause who knows where the portal goes, and i feel like maeve is gonna end up somewhere she shouldn't be.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax