Eastern and western basitins BACKWARDS

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

notahorseshoecrab

Re: Eastern and western basitins BACKWARDS

#1 Post by notahorseshoecrab »

There's an eternal war between the eastern and western basitins and (somehow) the easterns conquered the west and the westerns conquered the east

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#2 Post by Dadrobit »

No, sorry, no you are not. You are several years late my man. It's right there in the DA description.

"The Western Basitin and the Eastern Basitin ended up on opposite sides of their island after a dramatic event in their history, but they don't like to talk about it."

It was also discussed in the page comments with the old map which is sadly no longer available.

NuclearBird
Master

#3 Post by NuclearBird »

Or it could be that they use compasses to determine cardinal directions and the first compasses they had were gifts from humans who decided to play a prank on them (or pursue failed attempt to sabotage their strategic capabilities) by switching the color scheme of the needle, making South North and North South.

Thats just my completely not-serious theory, though.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.