Comic for Tuesday, June 19th: Indecent Proposal

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

steelabjur
Council Member

Re: Comic for Tuesday, June 19th: Indecent Proposal

#31 Post by steelabjur »

aitaituo wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:44 pm
ZeroJinKui wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:47 pm hopefully that is a good surprise and rose isn't gonna try talking him out of it... i really hope we get a proposal soon. :heart:
I have been wondering what Rose's stance on old Trace was. It's easy to assume she hates him as the architect of her species' genocide, but it's difficult to live with a person for years and despise them, especially given the apparent autonomy and freedom Rose enjoys on the estate. She doesn't appear to have a collar. It's possible now that she's learned old Trace is gone that she will want him back for her own reasons.
I've said it before, but with how close she and Saria were, perhaps she found a common ground with !OldTrace and is complicate in his resurrection experiments. An Igor to !OldTrace's Frankenstein. After all, she knows what's on the third floor and he trusted her enough to be around him and watch the house when he had to leave "in an awful hurry" despite being "quite paranoid by the end" and despite being a Keidran.

James Polymer
New Citizen

#32 Post by James Polymer »

steelabjur wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 am An Igor to !OldTrace's Frankenstein.
Okay, that's a sketch I need to see. :D
Somebody get suggesting!
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The mark of a truly wise man is that he acknowledges when he doesn't know @%$#." - Me

Eclipse
Templar Master

#33 Post by Eclipse »

Deaththekat wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 pm
Eclipse wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:34 am That's... not exactly lighthearted. And depending on the context, not really humorous either. You're the one that needs to go sit in the corner.
I took something that is most likely a important facet of the series, and made a lewd joke about it. Cause for all we know Saria was kinky.

I did not imply non-consensual usage of the sex dungeon
I mean, this is OldTrace we're talking about. If he even had a sex dungeon I wouldn't put it past him for it to be used for non-consensual acts. He's done worse things after all.

Deaththekat
Merchant

#34 Post by Deaththekat »

Eclipse wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:52 am
Deaththekat wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 pm I took something that is most likely a important facet of the series, and made a lewd joke about it. Cause for all we know Saria was kinky.

I did not imply non-consensual usage of the sex dungeon
I mean, this is OldTrace we're talking about. If he even had a sex dungeon I wouldn't put it past him for it to be used for non-consensual acts. He's done worse things after all.
Thats fair. But remember that Trace hated Keidran for the most part. Torture chamber makes more sense in the "unspeakable acts" catagory.

So I stand by my sex dungeon comment being a light hearted joke, if a little perverted
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

themunck
Traveler

#35 Post by themunck »

Deaththekat wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:27 am
Eclipse wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:52 am I mean, this is OldTrace we're talking about. If he even had a sex dungeon I wouldn't put it past him for it to be used for non-consensual acts. He's done worse things after all.
Thats fair. But remember that Trace hated Keidran for the most part. Torture chamber makes more sense in the "unspeakable acts" catagory.

So I stand by my sex dungeon comment being a light hearted joke, if a little perverted
I mean, we've had :nora: spying on :trace: and :flora: having sex already, so the existence of a sex dungeon wouldn't be too out of sync with what else the comic has shown. Especially if we start reading into whether or not Trace realised it was Nora he was talking with (and not himself) and that she might not have left the room.

Esn
New Citizen

#36 Post by Esn »

steelabjur wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 am
ZeroJinKui wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:47 pm hopefully that is a good surprise and rose isn't gonna try talking him out of it... i really hope we get a proposal soon. :heart:
I have been wondering what Rose's stance on old Trace was. It's easy to assume she hates him as the architect of her species' genocide, but it's difficult to live with a person for years and despise them, especially given the apparent autonomy and freedom Rose enjoys on the estate. She doesn't appear to have a collar. It's possible now that she's learned old Trace is gone that she will want him back for her own reasons.
I've said it before, but with how close she and Saria were, perhaps she found a common ground with !OldTrace and is complicate in his resurrection experiments. An Igor to !OldTrace's Frankenstein. After all, she knows what's on the third floor and he trusted her enough to be around him and watch the house when he had to leave "in an awful hurry" despite being "quite paranoid by the end" and despite being a Keidran.
Ok, here's a prediction: Trace was trying to resurrect Saria, and it is partly for this reason (because Saria was her good friend) that Rose had put up with Evil Trace and been loyal to him. Part of her shock in the last two panels is the realization that he's forgotten all about Saria, found someone else, and the whole foundation of the relationship between the two of them no longer holds.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#37 Post by Hulk10 »

Esn wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:43 am
steelabjur wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 am
Ok, here's a prediction: Trace was trying to resurrect Saria, and it is partly for this reason (because Saria was her good friend) that Rose had put up with Evil Trace and been loyal to him. Part of her shock in the last two panels is the realization that he's forgotten all about Saria, found someone else, and the whole foundation of the relationship between the two of them no longer holds.
Now that's a freaky thought.............
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#38 Post by Eclipse »

Deaththekat wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:27 am
Eclipse wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:52 am I mean, this is OldTrace we're talking about. If he even had a sex dungeon I wouldn't put it past him for it to be used for non-consensual acts. He's done worse things after all.

Except that kind of makes the joke not as light hearted when he's proven capable of using it for unspeakable acts.
themunck wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 pm I mean, we've had :nora: spying on :trace: and :flora: having sex already, so the existence of a sex dungeon wouldn't be too out of sync with what else the comic has shown. Especially if we start reading into whether or not Trace realised it was Nora he was talking with (and not himself) and that she might not have left the room.
By "out of sync" you mean in terms of the tone of the story or the characterization? Because for the former I can definitely see it, that'd probably be paradise for :eric:. But for the latter? I can't see OldTrace using one for consensual acts and Flora wouldn't be too comfortable in one with NewTrace considering her previous life as a slave. Maybe if they reverse roles but that's about it.

Panther
Merchant

#39 Post by Panther »

Deaththekat wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am
Panther wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 am
Deaththekat wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 am
Panther wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:37 am The idea of proposal seems a big shock for Rose ............. Is it linked to what there is at the third floor ?
I remain adamant that it is a sex dungeon.
You're meaning ........... Trace with Rose , or slaves/caught females keidrans ?
See you took something lightbearted and humorous and soiled it.

Go sit in the corner of shame
There is no soiling : i get moving again on what you've said and Rose's comment in the fourth panel : http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/1030/
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani: