The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic for May 22, 2018: Aural Explanation

#46 Post by Schrodinger »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 am
Warrl wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:10 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:36 am Who knows if she is as young as she claims. Aside from Tom.
Only Tom and maybe Lynn and Keith know.

But I'm among those who suspect she isn't that young.
The only way to be sure of that is to check her nude body.

Why don't you have a seat over there.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

NuclearBird
Master

#47 Post by NuclearBird »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:33 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:36 am Who knows if she is as young as she claims. Aside from Tom.

Spoiler!
Direct link as the forum decided to not work again

Looks fine to me. Check the url in the comment editor. I think you put a typo somewhere.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#48 Post by Eclipse »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 am The only way to be sure of that is to check her nude body.
Well, it's official. We've finally found someone more perverted than Eric.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#49 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:33 am
Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 am The only way to be sure of that is to check her nude body.
Well, it's official. We've finally found someone more perverted than Eric.
I am not. I would never undress her anyway. :x :x :x

It was a poor choice of words.

quote=Schrodinger post_id=911856 time=1527488318 user_id=14423]

Why don't you have a seat over there.
[/quote]

Not funny dude. Anyway I didn't mean it in a perverted way.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#50 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:13 pm I would never undress her anyway. :x :x :x
So you will stalk her until she undress herself...
How is that better?
Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:18 pm Not funny dude. Anyway I didn't mean it in a perverted way.
We are not the ones suggesting a full body inspection to get an accurate age.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Warrl
Grand Templar

#51 Post by Warrl »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 amThe only way to be sure of that is to check her nude body.
Yeah, asking Mom is simply impossible...

Eclipse
Templar Master

#52 Post by Eclipse »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:13 pm I am not. I would never undress her anyway. :x :x :x

It was a poor choice of words.
Sure, that's what they all say. :P

James Polymer
New Citizen

#53 Post by James Polymer »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:04 am
Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:13 pm I would never undress her anyway. :x :x :x
How is that better?
Hulk10 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:18 pm Not funny dude. Anyway I didn't mean it in a perverted way.
Not to mention the fact that a physical examination wouldn't necessarily be conclusive. Basitin, like Humans, have a wide spectrum of body types (King Adelaide and the late Arms General are proof enough of that); she could simply be on the smaller end. It would also make sense that as a militaristic society they would assign recruits according to where they would do the most good based on said characteristics, hence her position as a spy. Someone small in stature would be preferable since they could hide more easily and infiltrate using openings and cover impractical for most people. We can find real-world equivalents for this as well; the Soviet Union had a height limit for tank crewmembers, as their MBTs were designed with the lowest possible silhouette to the point where taller individuals wouldn't fit inside. Conversely, armies in Napoleonic times often assigned very tall men to grenadier and guards units, as their stature would give them an advantage in melee combat and (so the logic went) instill respect and fear in their enemies.
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The mark of a truly wise man is that he acknowledges when he doesn't know @%$#." - Me

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#54 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:04 am
How is that better?
No I won't your words not mine. And doctors perform full body inspections, so do police officers. There was no sexual intent in my suggestion whatsoever.

And on second thought I'm just going to ignore you guys.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#55 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:24 am No those are your words not mine. And doctors perform full body inspections, so do police officers. There was no sexual intent in my suggestion whatsoever.

So a good old-fashioned police/doctor style full body examination?
Considering her supposed age the one getting close and personal with the police is gonna be you .
James Polymer wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:19 am
Not to mention the fact that a physical examination wouldn't necessarily be conclusive. Basitin, like Humans, have a wide spectrum of body types (King Adelaide and the late Arms General are proof enough of that); she could simply be on the smaller end. It would also make sense that as a militaristic society they would assign recruits according to where they would do the most good based on said characteristics, hence her position as a spy. Someone small in stature would be preferable since they could hide more easily and infiltrate using openings and cover impractical for most people. We can find real-world equivalents for this as well; the Soviet Union had a height limit for tank crewmembers, as their MBTs were designed with the lowest possible silhouette to the point where taller individuals wouldn't fit inside. Conversely, armies in Napoleonic times often assigned very tall men to grenadier and guards units, as their stature would give them an advantage in melee combat and (so the logic went) instill respect and fear in their enemies.
Well that was actually insightful and interesting. Did not expected that coming from this particular conversation.
In any case good point the exam is probably just a excuse.
Tyger42 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:01 pm
Suspect? At this point, I'd be shocked if she were as young as she acts. The act does help her in getting in good with groups she's supposed to infiltrate, I'm sure. ;)

On a side note, it's amazing to go back to the early strips and see how far the art style has come. I can't think of any point where it suddenly jumped forward in quality all at once. It's cool to see the progression...

On another side note, going back also reminds me of how absolutely adorable Keith and Natani's relationship is. :heart:
Personally i like the idea she is Adelaide teenage daughter. The mother-daughter dynamic on sketches is simply adorable. So, for me, it would be a let down if she happened to be a super basitin spy in her mid 30's faking it all.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#56 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 am
Hulk10 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:24 am No those are your words not mine. And doctors perform full body inspections, so do police officers. There was no sexual intent in my suggestion whatsoever.

So a good old-fashioned police/doctor style full body examination?
Considering her supposed age the one getting close and personal with the police is gonna be you .
James Polymer wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:19 am
Well that was actually insightful and interesting. Did not expected that coming from this particular conversation.
In any case good point the exam is probably just a excuse.
Tyger42 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:01 pm
Suspect? At this point, I'd be shocked if she were as young as she acts. The act does help her in getting in good with groups she's supposed to infiltrate, I'm sure. ;)

On a side note, it's amazing to go back to the early strips and see how far the art style has come. I can't think of any point where it suddenly jumped forward in quality all at once. It's cool to see the progression...

On another side note, going back also reminds me of how absolutely adorable Keith and Natani's relationship is. :heart:
Personally i like the idea she is Adelaide teenage daughter. The mother-daughter dynamic on sketches is simply adorable. So, for me, it would be a let down if she happened to be a super basitin spy in her mid 30's faking it all.
Who says I'd be the one to do the examination? I wouldn't dream of doing any such examination. But I have a hunch you just won't believe anything I say, true or not.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#57 Post by Him »

Okay everyone, you should know better than to drift off topic like this. Please start discussing something more relevant.

Tyger42
Apprentice

#58 Post by Tyger42 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 amPersonally i like the idea she is Adelaide teenage daughter. The mother-daughter dynamic on sketches is simply adorable. So, for me, it would be a let down if she happened to be a super basitin spy in her mid 30's faking it all.
Oh, I'm sure the personality is genuine. Just saying it'd have its advantages in a spy role, too. ;)

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#59 Post by Hulk10 »

Karen doesn't seem to be able to resist the urge to touch Maddie's ears. Guess she loves furry ears.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#60 Post by Warrl »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 amPersonally i like the idea she is Adelaide teenage daughter. The mother-daughter dynamic on sketches is simply adorable. So, for me, it would be a let down if she happened to be a super basitin spy in her mid 30's faking it all.
I doubt if anyone's thinking "mid 30's".

Me, I'm thinking "17 to 23".