Comic for April 7, 2018: Chapter 19 Epilogue

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Comic for April 7, 2018: Chapter 19 Epilogue

#61 Post by Hulk10 »

Panther wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:55 pm Carver isn't a terrible person : just someone obeying to the orders and using all he knows to success his missions . For the females basitins , i don't think they're killers : more to capture the fox and take him to the males or in prison while deciding what to do with him .......... Carver finishing as domestic "slave" ? ^_^"
There are few if any evil individuals in this world.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#62 Post by Ddraig »

Panther wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:55 pm Carver isn't a terrible person : just someone obeying to the orders and using all he knows to success his missions . For the females basitins , i don't think they're killers : more to capture the fox and take him to the males or in prison while deciding what to do with him .......... Carver finishing as domestic "slave" ? ^_^"
It's better than what he was intending for Raine - someone he had never met, just ran into by chance.
There's a difference between following orders you don't agree with and exercising initiative and alacrity to expand upon those orders, willingly going beyond the requirements.
He's a terrible person.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#63 Post by Hulk10 »

Ddraig wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:47 pm
It's better than what he was intending for Raine - someone he had never met, just ran into by chance.
There's a difference between following orders you don't agree with and exercising initiative and alacrity to expand upon those orders, willingly going beyond the requirements.
He's a terrible person.
Seems we all have our own opinions. However Carver's character is questionable.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#64 Post by Foxx Trotter »

I see Nibbly found a place to hide from Reni. :squirrel: :maren:
Videre videnda.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#65 Post by Hulk10 »

Its cute how she hid from Reni in Maren's shirt.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#66 Post by Warrl »

And now we know what (or at least one thing) Nibs is afraid of: Reni.

We don't know if it's Reni, or dragons in general.

We don't know why. Beyond the possibility of the generic squirrel fear of large predators (which has been trained out of Nibs as far as it would apply to humans and wolf-keidran and maybe tiger-keidran - assuming that Nibs is really just a squirrel).

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#67 Post by Hulk10 »

Warrl wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:28 am And now we know what (or at least one thing) Nibs is afraid of: Reni.

We don't know why. Beyond the possibility of the generic squirrel fear of large predators (which has been trained out of Nibs as far as it would apply to humans and wolf-keidran and maybe tiger-keidran - assuming that Nibs is really just a squirrel).
"Yes its a most perplexing problem." (imitating Dr. Doofenshmirtz's voice)

zy-fi
Citizen

#68 Post by zy-fi »

The basitin on the right makes me want Oreo cookies.
Every day I'm shoopin'

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#69 Post by Hulk10 »

She does have colors similar to an oreo.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#70 Post by Eclipse »

I do wonder if the rest of the cast will interact with the Western Basitins at some point. I'm sure a certain glasses wearing pervert would just love to meet those lovely Basitin ladies. :eric:

And paint them.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#71 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 pm I do wonder if the rest of the cast will interact with the Western Basitins at some point. I'm sure a certain glasses wearing pervert would just love to meet those lovely Basitin ladies. :eric:

And paint them.
Your probably right and they will probably be far less uptight than the eastern ones.

Esn
New Citizen

#72 Post by Esn »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 pmAnd if the theory I’m seeing regarding the Western half of the Islands is true, the “another side” is perceivable in more ways than one.
The Western Basitins live on the Eastern side of the island, actually. See Tom's comment here:

The Western Basitin and the Eastern Basitin ended up on opposite sides of their island after a dramatic event in their history, but they don't like to talk about it.

Their introduction on this page seems to make it more likely that we'll find out what that event was eventually... I'm looking forward to it! I wonder if that's what the Eastern Basitin king meant when she said that the war might come to them... what if the Keidran had been unaware of the existence of the Western Basitin until now (the only port, it seems, is on the other side of the island), and Carver's appearance leads to an alliance between them and the wolves? They seem to be more culturally compatible than Keidran and Eastern Basitins...
Warrl wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:28 am And now we know what (or at least one thing) Nibs is afraid of: Reni.

It's because Mrs. Nibbly is Euchre in disguise, and Reni's the only one who could blow his cover among the current group. Plus that explains a whole lot of other strange mysteries. Euchre as much as admitted it two pages ago ("looking after family"). Or does anyone else have an explanation for why his "spirit" tagged along with the team through the portal?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#73 Post by Hulk10 »

Esn wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:48 am
IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 pmAnd if the theory I’m seeing regarding the Western half of the Islands is true, the “another side” is perceivable in more ways than one.
The Western Basitins live on the Eastern side of the island, actually. See Tom's comment here:

The Western Basitin and the Eastern Basitin ended up on opposite sides of their island after a dramatic event in their history, but they don't like to talk about it.

Their introduction on this page seems to make it more likely that we'll find out what that event was eventually... I'm looking forward to it! I wonder if that's what the Eastern Basitin king meant when she said that the war might come to them... what if the Keidran had been unaware of the existence of the Western Basitin until now (the only port, it seems, is on the other side of the island), and Carver's appearance leads to an alliance between them and the wolves? They seem to be more culturally compatible than Keidran and Eastern Basitins...

It's because Mrs. Nibbly is Euchre in disguise, and Reni's the only one who could blow his cover among the current group. Plus that explains a whole lot of other strange mysteries. Euchre as much as admitted it two pages ago ("looking after family"). Or does anyone else have an explanation for why his "spirit" tagged along with the team through the portal?
But if Mrs Nibbly is Euchre why did she dive into Maren's shirt?

Panther
Merchant

#74 Post by Panther »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:17 pm
There are few if any evil individuals in this world.
I think there is enough evil persons in this world , with the templar leaders ...........
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#75 Post by aitaituo »

Hulk10 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm
Esn wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:48 am

But if Mrs Nibbly is Euchre why did she dive into Maren's shirt?
:twisted: