Comic for April 7, 2018: Chapter 19 Epilogue

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Candycat
Citizen

Re: Comic for April 7, 2018: Chapter 20 Epilogue

#46 Post by Candycat »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:48 am
Schrodinger wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:10 pm What's interesting to me is that these ladies also speak keidran.
If i am not mistaken. There is a whole non-basitin district in the eastern city. Unless western basitin are a bunch of savages who kill everyone they do not know i imagine there is a western non-basitin district.
Maybe, but we don't really know much about how the Western basitins are organized, given their lack of compulsive order-following. If anything they might just have keidrans just walking amongst them. Though I suppose it's plausible they might still have a non-basitin district if they're anywhere as nationalistic or prideful as their eastern cousins... maybe. It's pretty vague.

But these three appear to be something like border patrol/perimeter guards... unless all western basitins walk around armed with rather cumbersome weapons all the time. Well now that I think about it, they might be hunters, since the one in the middle is the one who called the other armed ladies over and they don't seem to have the feel of "official guards". Especially with that "I told you so sis" from the middle one.

Aaanyways. We've already seen that basitins aren't blood-thirsty warmongers. They pride themselves on dishing out "tough love" and fair rules. And the eastern basitins are mentioned to see western basitins as weaker, or at least more emotional and less disciplined. Well, the smartypants megalomaniac general didn't think too highly of them anyways (but he's a trash basitin). So uh, I heavily doubt Carver is in for anything fatal. Although I do think his ego is about to take a fatal blow. I think I'm rambling now.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Comic for April 7, 2018: Chapter 19 Epilogue

#47 Post by Jonesy »

*sitcom bass line*

Will our outfoxed fox find his way home? Or will one of the girls catch more than just some fish? Tune into TK-TV's hit new harem sitcom; No Fox is an Island!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#48 Post by Hulk10 »

Eastern Basitins have an oppressive culture.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#49 Post by Warrl »

I have a few questions for Carver to think about:

1) How long will it take you to get off the island and back to Clovis?

2) How is he/she going to interpret your extended absence and failure to carry out your mission?

3) How open to alternative explanations?

4) Likely response?

5) Are you sure you want to report back?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#50 Post by Hulk10 »

Warrl wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:23 pm I have a few questions for Carver to think about:

2) How is he/she going to interpret your extended absence and failure to carry out your mission?

4) Likely response?

All very good questions.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Panther
Merchant

#51 Post by Panther »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:55 am
Panther wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:29 pm
Eclipse wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:33 pm
Panther wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:41 am Poor Carver , there will be a long way to go back at home . Even with teleportation , if you success to deal with such a distance ............ But at his place , i wouldn't be hurry to leave |D
Indeed. Carver's situation just got a lot more interesting. And hey, if he doesn't want to go there I'd gladly take his place.
I bet you're not the one waiting to Carver leaves and frees the place XD :nora:
Not really sure what you mean here, but honestly if Carver wants to leave I say let him. A scumbag like him doesn't deserve to be in the company of sexy, Amazon-esque Basitin ladies like them.
I just mean you're surely not the one wanting to meet these sexy amazon-esque basitin ladies :heart:
Warrl wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:23 pm I have a few questions for Carver to think about:

4) Likely response?
For the fifth question , i think Carver would finally say "no" XD
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

Alvin-Earthworm
Apprentice

#52 Post by Alvin-Earthworm »

So Carver didn't end up in Clovis' bath after all? That's disappointing.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#53 Post by Eclipse »

4) Likely response?

1. Too long
2. Not well
3. Not at all
4. Very bad
5. No
Panther wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Panther wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:41 am Poor Carver , there will be a long way to go back at home . Even with teleportation , if you success to deal with such a distance ............ But at his place , i wouldn't be hurry to leave |D
Indeed. Carver's situation just got a lot more interesting. And hey, if he doesn't want to go there I'd gladly take his place.
Not really sure what you mean here, but honestly if Carver wants to leave I say let him. A scumbag like him doesn't deserve to be in the company of sexy, Amazon-esque Basitin ladies like them.
I just mean you're surely not the one wanting to meet these sexy amazon-esque basitin ladies :heart:
Totally worth it.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#54 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:28 pm

4) Likely response?

1. Too long
2. Not well
3. Not at all
4. Very bad
5. No
Panther wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Totally worth it.
Worth it as long as it ain't fatal.

Jae
Apprentice

#55 Post by Jae »

Deaththekat wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:46 am
Thallium wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:03 am Well well well, those three must be a reference to these guys. The first pictures Tom ever put up on his DA. Way to make a call back to the early days there buddy. Also, they are very scantily clad for basitins, a lost colony on some other island perhaps?
Two words: "Western Basitin"
Would anyone happen to have a link to where Western Basitin were referenced? I only vaguely remember that. :keith:
—Jae Lynn

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#56 Post by Jonesy »

Jae wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:54 am
Deaththekat wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:46 am
Thallium wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:03 am Well well well, those three must be a reference to these guys. The first pictures Tom ever put up on his DA. Way to make a call back to the early days there buddy. Also, they are very scantily clad for basitins, a lost colony on some other island perhaps?
Two words: "Western Basitin"
Would anyone happen to have a link to where Western Basitin were referenced? I only vaguely remember that. :keith:
Keith's mother was a Western Basitin, and I seem to recall that was considered a point of shame to the Eastern ones. Not sure of the precise page, though.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#57 Post by Hulk10 »

And it also explains why Keith can ignore orders.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#58 Post by SpottedKitty »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:54 am carver better not receive that kinda treatment... he's a terrible person who deserves life in prison, at the bare minimum. :redhair:

honestly, though... i'd rather see him speared and fed to sharks.
I caught a bit at the end of the comic stream, and I sorta half expected the last panel's dialogue to be along the lines of <argh> <gurgle> <thud> punctuated by stabby noises (much rejoicing optional). What we did get was funnier, though. :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#59 Post by Hulk10 »

SpottedKitty wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:49 am
ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:54 am carver better not receive that kinda treatment... he's a terrible person who deserves life in prison, at the bare minimum. :redhair:

honestly, though... i'd rather see him speared and fed to sharks.
I caught a bit at the end of the comic stream, and I sorta half expected the last panel's dialogue to be along the lines of <argh> <gurgle> <thud> punctuated by stabby noises (much rejoicing optional). What we did get was funnier, though. :wink:
Hard to argue with that.

Panther
Merchant

#60 Post by Panther »

Carver isn't a terrible person : just someone obeying to the orders and using all he knows to success his missions . For the females basitins , i don't think they're killers : more to capture the fox and take him to the males or in prison while deciding what to do with him .......... Carver finishing as domestic "slave" ? ^_^"
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani: