Basitin Culture

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Basitin Culture

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

Basitins seem to be a bit puritanical in their cultural ideas and codes of decency. Or maybe the words uptight and rigid are better.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Southern Cross

Re: Basitin Culture

#2 Post by Southern Cross »

What about these baisitins http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/1022/?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Southern Cross wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm What about these baisitins http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/1022/?
Good point. I was referring to the ones that we have previously seen.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#4 Post by Eclipse »

Well this topic just got a lot more interesting with that last page. The Western Basitin seem like almost the exact opposite of their Eastern counterparts if their attire is any indication. Still warriors, but a lot less strict and prudish and more tribal.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:54 am Well this topic just got a lot more interesting with that last page. The Western Basitin seem like almost the exact opposite of their Eastern counterparts if their attire is any indication. Still warriors, but a lot less strict and prudish and more tribal.
I like them a lot better than the Eastern ones.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#6 Post by Eclipse »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:06 am
Eclipse wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:54 am Well this topic just got a lot more interesting with that last page. The Western Basitin seem like almost the exact opposite of their Eastern counterparts if their attire is any indication. Still warriors, but a lot less strict and prudish and more tribal.
Me too. Honestly, who doesn't? Legit question.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:39 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:06 am
Me too. Honestly, who doesn't? Legit question.
Yeah I may be American but I'm not so fond of the prudishness of the Eastern Basitins they remind me of the accursed Puritans.

But perhaps the tattoos have some personal significance to the Western Basitins.