Keidran Biology and Culture Discussion.

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Keidran Biology and Culture Discussion.

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

Could there be other Tiger Tribes out there with white fur or maybe something else? I believe so but where in Mekkan would they be I wonder. I imagine they might be in the boreal forests of Mekkan.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

Re: Keidran Biology and Culture Discussion.

#2 Post by Neptune »

The only place where that would be plausible is up in the tundra (that's where the snow leopards were and the snow wolves are).
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

The stripes would be a giveaway that's why I think the boreal forests or tiaga would be more appropriate. But then again so would any hair that isn't white. And Snow leopards in real life live in mountains.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#4 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm The stripes would be a giveaway that's why I think the boreal forests or tiaga would be more appropriate. But then again so would any hair that isn't white. And Snow leopards in real life live in mountains.
makes sense
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Neptune wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:13 am
Hulk10 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm The stripes would be a giveaway that's why I think the boreal forests or tiaga would be more appropriate. But then again so would any hair that isn't white. And Snow leopards in real life live in mountains.
makes sense
Yeah I do like to have basis behind my views. But your idea would work for Artic Fox Keidran.